Your First PS5 Platinum Trophy

arsenal4life1471

Mine was Astro's Playroom, as with most everybody else.  And, man, did I love that game.  Good game, great demonstration of what the controller can be (hopefully devs have taken note of this), and just a joyous celebration of 25 years of Playstation.  Second was Miles Morales, very good game.  And third, I anticipate it being AC Valhalla.

Demon's Souls baby!!!

I thought of saving it for a milestone, but it being my first PS5 platinum (of hopefully many to come) is pretty alright.

Got the plat a while ago and still playing it everyday, but I should be moving on to Astro's Playroom soon.

Edited by Doomsounder

On 02/12/2020 at 9:28 PM, soziaLSturmi said:

yea it sure is :)

I just wanted to start with a "banger" I guess and I also wanted to be in the top 10-20 for this game don't know why exactly :D 

How are the zombies trophies, did you do them with people or by yourself and how hard are they to get?

Spider-Man: Miles Morales will be my first plat when I get PS5.

5 hours ago, Supremeldios said:

How are the zombies trophies, did you do them with people or by yourself and how hard are they to get?

Spider-Man: Miles Morales will be my first plat when I get PS5.

Zombie ist all that hard just tedious imo. Dead Ops Boss trophy is hard and I did it with a group of 3 fellow trophy hunters who all understood the mechanics of dead ops and we went in with a very good strategy :)