PS5 Play

Seeing as this is really cheap in the current sale, I’m wondering if anyone has had this running on their PS5 and how it runs as the warning in the store for this game is different to all the other PS4 games I checked. It says this game may give unexpected errors and features may not be available so I’m just interested to see if anyone has run it or will run it to check. 

26 minutes ago, GAZDAN said:

Seeing as this is really cheap in the current sale, I’m wondering if anyone has had this running on their PS5 and how it runs as the warning in the store for this game is different to all the other PS4 games I checked. It says this game may give unexpected errors and features may not be available so I’m just interested to see if anyone has run it or will run it to check. 

im playing it right now on ps4 and its a pretty straightforward game so i dont see anything that would make it not run correctly on ps5. the areas are small, alot of script talking and prob barely any processing power needed. unfortunately i dont have a ps5 to give a better answer. 

1 hour ago, melodicmizery said:

im playing it right now on ps4 and its a pretty straightforward game so i dont see anything that would make it not run correctly on ps5. the areas are small, alot of script talking and prob barely any processing power needed. unfortunately i dont have a ps5 to give a better answer. 

Thanks for the response, hope your enjoying it! I played it back on PS3 but I’ve put my PS4 away for now so really hoping someone has tried it on the PS5. 

Playing it on Ps5, saw that notice popping up when starting the game! I'm just about 2 hrs in and haven't experienced anything yet.

Edit: It seems the video clips in the extras menu suffers from bad lagging though, that's the only thing so far

Edited by Nastrondir

I so wanted to like this game but the combat was just not good for me. I've bought it on sale twice, once on PS3 and once on PS4, and barely make it through the first couple levels. It takes an eternity to trap a damn ghost and it seems like the streams are useless. I can't imagine the later levels and harder bosses.

1 hour ago, yowzagabowza said:

I so wanted to like this game but the combat was just not good for me. I've bought it on sale twice, once on PS3 and once on PS4, and barely make it through the first couple levels. It takes an eternity to trap a damn ghost and it seems like the streams are useless. I can't imagine the later levels and harder bosses.

I think you didn't give it the time to learn it honestly. It's not hard at all. Well, other than the trophy for not doing x amount of property damage that makes playing really tedious.

• 10 months later...
On 06/12/2020 at 8:04 PM, Nastrondir said:

Playing it on Ps5, saw that notice popping up when starting the game! I'm just about 2 hrs in and haven't experienced anything yet.

Edit: It seems the video clips in the extras menu suffers from bad lagging though, that's the only thing so far

So I'm nearly a year later. Playing the Digital version on PS5. No warning notice at the start anymore. I'm about 3-4 hours in and not seen any glitches or had any crashes. 

Video clips in the extras menu play perfect although I did notice the volume was low.

• 1 year later...

I'm replaying it on PS5, it crashed once while going through the replay missions selection screen, but that was the only thing I noticed so far.

On 12/6/2020 at 2:41 PM, yowzagabowza said:

I don't think you gave this a fair shot honestly. This is arguably THE BEST Ghostbusters game of them all. Try playing the one on the original NES. Now THAT'S bad lol.