Laserhammer Leveling (what am I missing?)

DdMac679

Currently working on hammer leveling, but I’m barely making a dent with the Laser. I farm the ammo from Lab X and then run the zeppelin mission for kills. However, my laser ammo only last for a few mobs and as I level my other hammer weapons past mastery level 5, I’m still stuck on level 1. It can’t be this slow, can it? 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Buy that pep that gives you hammer ammo, and equip it to both you and your sister. Also there is a skill that significantly lowers the pep cooldown. Forget lab x and just repeat first mission, and spam that pep as soon as it becomes available(there is a sound it makes whenever the cooldown is over), sometimes you will eant to make a tiny break in between fights, just to further replenish your hammer ammo, but that's what it all boils down to... No quicker way around it... Hope it helps. 

All of this is assuming you already finished your coin collecting on riverside, and only wish to farm kills with hammer weapons 

Edited by Malex595
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/5/2022 at 3:31 AM, Malex595 said:

Buy that pep that gives you hammer ammo, and equip it to both you and your sister. Also there is a skill that significantly lowers the pep cooldown. Forget lab x and just repeat first mission, and spam that pep as soon as it becomes available(there is a sound it makes whenever the cooldown is over), sometimes you will eant to make a tiny break in between fights, just to further replenish your hammer ammo, but that's what it all boils down to... No quicker way around it... Hope it helps. 

All of this is assuming you already finished your coin collecting on riverside, and only wish to farm kills with hammer weapons 

Does the hammer ammo pep give you Uberhammer ammo as well?