BaneRises314

Onslaught go for gold trophy

16 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, ghostbane108 said:

Is it easier solo or coop? 

Solo is very easy with the spas 12 and ring of fire. Keep RoF for the boss and you won't have any difficulties.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2020 at 2:35 AM, Krove-34 said:

Solo is very easy with the spas 12 and ring of fire. Keep RoF for the boss and you won't have any difficulties.

Would you happen to know can we play the same map over and over for the chalices or do we have to play all of them?  also does anybody know where to view how many chalices we have can't seem to find anything?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

Would you happen to know can we play the same map over and over for the chalices or do we have to play all of them?  also does anybody know where to view how many chalices we have can't seem to find anything?

I think you need the gold chalice on 7 different maps. Go to onslaught and go to make a private game and when you choose what map to play right under the map is your chalice.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BigORonnie said:

I think you need the gold chalice on 7 different maps. Go to onslaught and go to make a private game and when you choose what map to play right under the map is your chalice.

nice thanks for the reply.  I was looking in medals and calling cards and stuff.  Feel like an idiot it's right in front of my face the whole time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having played this mode for an hour now my best so far is beating Elite No. 5. 
 

It feels like I’m unlucky with the drops though.

 

I’ve never seen a weapon drop above Green Tier and Juggernog always drops as the last perk for me.

 

Annoying to stay alive at Elite No 6. without decent guns or Jug.

 

On 29-11-2020 at 9:35 AM, Krove-34 said:

Solo is very easy with the spas 12 and ring of fire. Keep RoF for the boss and you won't have any difficulties.


You keep your starting shotgun throughout the mode? That doesn’t do any damage anymore after a couple of Elites.

 

 I’m guessing RoF is fully upgraded?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

from my experience ring of fire didnt do much damage to elites, and its maxed out, but I saw a video an elite was instakilled with ring of fire and a bow at high round.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it easier in co-op with someone using ring of fire maxed and someone using healing maxed.  i was just playing a public lobby and the guy used the ring and a death machine and melted the final elite which solo took me 15 minutes to kill.  He was melting all the bosses pretty fast but he went down 9 times which is where my healing helped a lot. I'm two for two it isn't too bad i did one solo and one with a random in matchmaking.  The other advantage to matchmaking is it went way faster probably less than half the time and ammunition wasn't such a factor.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it easier in co-op so then you can use your RoF in one round and your partner can use theirs in the next round. Using shotguns and LMGs really wipe them out easily when inside the RoF, especially in tier 3 where you shoot from your stockpile of ammunition rather than the magazine. My trophy guide for this trophy just published too, so feel free to check it out for other ideas!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Having played this mode for an hour now my best so far is beating Elite No. 5. 
 

It feels like I’m unlucky with the drops though.

 

I’ve never seen a weapon drop above Green Tier and Juggernog always drops as the last perk for me.

 

Annoying to stay alive at Elite No 6. without decent guns or Jug.

 


You keep your starting shotgun throughout the mode? That doesn’t do any damage anymore after a couple of Elites.

 

 I’m guessing RoF is fully upgraded?

 

Yes fully upgraded , same for the spas 12. When the elite spawn , wait a little , when his name appear , use your RoF , shoot him , then still inside your RoF , finish him.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

Would you happen to know can we play the same map over and over for the chalices or do we have to play all of them?  also does anybody know where to view how many chalices we have can't seem to find anything?

Yes, you can do the same map 7 times if you want. Most of the time we did RoF + knife for the first 4 or 5 elites and hoping for good guns for the rest, even with shitty green guns it's easy but take a lot more times. The drop are bad too, we only saw 1 orange gun once. The game mode is quite fun we did all map with a gold chaice including nuketown.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone confirm replaying the same level 7 times actually pops the trophy? @Kulzyc mentioned that but also said he completed all levels at gold so I just wanted to know for a fact you can replay levels to get gold before I try that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, X-x-TheMayor-x-X said:

Can anyone confirm replaying the same level 7 times actually pops the trophy? @Kulzyc mentioned that but also said he completed all levels at gold so I just wanted to know for a fact you can replay levels to get gold before I try that.

You can

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2020 at 9:06 PM, Keyser Soze said:

elite arent even that bad, its those damn dogs.

True there so annoying when there an elite and your trying to reload 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.