Pandemic/Platinum Now Obtainable

planetpisces

I'm confirming the Pandemic (and Platinum) trophy is now obtainable after the latest patch. 

To be safe I did the following:

- Erased my save/profile data and started from scratch.

- I never touched Load Game EVER. I Always "Continued". I backed up my save data to the PS Cloud before the Sexbot room in the basement to protect against the door glitch but this was not neccessary for my playthrough.

- Dying is OK.

- Quiting and shutting down your PS5 is OK during a playthrough.

- During Pieta's hack, if the wind glitches your viewing of the collectible you're OK as long as you RT'd to view it.

- As long as you have 53 cards before the attic you're good. It doesn't matter the order you grab them in, mine was pretty random.

Good luck!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Thrasher429 said:

Yep, can second this. Didn't even start a new file I just loaded back up the save I had prior to the endgame where I knew they hadn't glitched out yet

Just to ask when doing the first story hack, did you manage to find a 4th Nanophage card in that sequence? Since when I was playing that scene alongside a collectible video from the original version, I couldn't see the area with the card. 

Also I find I'm not able to open the blue bins outside to find another card in there, it seems odd as I can interact with the lids but they just don't seem to budge. 

Edited by BinkUncia

6 hours ago, BinkUncia said:

Just to ask when doing the first story hack, did you manage to find a 4th Nanophage card in that sequence? Since when I was playing that scene alongside a collectible video from the original version, I couldn't see the area with the card. 

Also I find I'm not able to open the blue bins outside to find another card in there, it seems odd as I can interact with the lids but they just don't seem to budge. 

The shower card? When you go to the shower on the right side, it will shoot up. Underneath where it was is the card. Can’t help you with the bins, it might just be weird and you need to move the analog stick on the opposite direction to open or something

I’ve played through the game now 3 times I’m just before the attic and I keep getting to 52 cards! Meaning from the attic on wards is 23 more so I’m always left at 75/76 each playthrough. I’ve gotten all the new cards, all the ones replaced and followed a guide for the old cards completely marking down each card I get! Where am I going wrong??

• Like 1

On 01/12/2020 at 2:48 PM, BillyJayGamingYT said:

I’ve played through the game now 3 times I’m just before the attic and I keep getting to 52 cards! Meaning from the attic on wards is 23 more so I’m always left at 75/76 each playthrough. I’ve gotten all the new cards, all the ones replaced and followed a guide for the old cards completely marking down each card I get! Where am I going wrong??

So there haven't been any locations where the card didn't spawn? Also this may sound simple, but did you check that when you picked up each card that it was counting in your inventory? Because I did hear that there were some issues with that previously.

Also may I ask if you managed to get the card in the blue bin outside the tattoo shop? Because I have played through the start of the game twice now, and they won't open for me for me ?.

EDIT: I realised my problem, I had the gameplay sensitivity settings turned down to their lowest, and this meant that it wouldn't register enough of an input to open the lid of the bin! So after turning up the sensitivity to its highest setting I could open it. 

Edited by BinkUncia

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2020 at 6:53 AM, Thrasher429 said:

Yep, can second this. Didn't even start a new file I just loaded back up the save I had prior to the endgame where I knew they hadn't glitched out yet

How did you know where they glitched out? I tried going back to my save right before the attic and the cards are still missing. I really don't want to play all over again.

I'd gone through a new game where I only got the cards from the original game locations all the way up to before the doctor and backed up the save. Then went and finished the game doing all the original card locations on the way, to discover the last one would spawn then tried using the load feature to go to a point prior to the attic and getting all the other new cards only for them to glitch out. Then reloaded the backed up save, got all the new cards then went to get the rest of the original locations done only for the final card to bug out.

So I basically knew that all the cards would spawn, it was just something inbetween doing the new cards vs the old after or vice versa that bugged something out.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2020 at 9:48 AM, BillyJayGamingYT said:

Did you ever figure this out? I am having the same issue. 52 cards before the attic.

On 11/29/2020 at 3:15 AM, planetpisces said:

- As long as you have 53 cards before the attic you're good. It doesn't matter the order you grab them in, mine was pretty random.

For some reason me and a bunch of others only have 52/53 cards before the point of no return, even after the latest patch. I have been through the game twice now and keep ending up with one short. I even check to make sure each card increases the count and they all have.

• 1 month later...

Just got the glitch. 52 before the attic. Card 18 is locked and I'm 100% sure I picked it but it didn't register, went back to the room and it's not there. I don't want to replay this crappy game.

Edited by XXIIlII

On 05/03/2021 at 3:52 PM, XXIIlII said:

Just got the glitch. 52 before the attic. Card 18 is locked and I'm 100% sure I picked it but it didn't register, went back to the room and it's not there. I don't want to replay this crappy game.

It took you a grand total of 2 days to get every other trophy in the game.  I'm sure a 2nd playthrough won't be the end of you.

1 hour ago, StewartBros said:

It took you a grand total of 2 days to get every other trophy in the game.  I'm sure a 2nd playthrough won't be the end of you.

I actually did a 2nd playthrough and got the glitch again. I'm done with this game until they release a patch.

• 2 months later...