Who is your favorite villain?

Masamune

http://images.wikia.com/thelastofus/images/4/4a/James.jpg

I won't even go Into how amazing this game is but DEAR LORD was this character wicked. Never have I thought that I would end up loving a villain from this game.

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/275/e/f/vergil_by_thanomluk-d6p0u7u.jpg

Words are meaningless when it comes to this guy!

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/chrono/images/a/a5/Magus2.png/revision/latest?cb=20110903191141

I was like five years old when I first played this game and I remember it was a sunday and I had just finished his castle. I did not get him as a party member, but tomorrow I was talking with a friend of mine in kindergarden and he said that he could be recruited. It was the first time my mind was blown in a video game.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100802204915/dragonage/images/6/67/Loghain.jpg

He is nothing special until you read the stolen throne. DEAR LORD!

Yamato Hotsuin from Devil Survivor 2 and Naoya from Devil Survivor... I just seem to like characters like them... <3

I wouldn't call them "villains" in the true sense, however... Due to SMTs alignment system, their more on the side of "Chaos"... :P

611095.jpg820856.jpg

Blackheart

awc74k.jpg

"Centuries of murder saturated the Christ's Crown area with evil until the attempted rape of a young girl named Sarah drew Mephisto to create a “son”, Blackheart, from the accumulated wrongs. Slaying both rapist and victim, Blackheart explored the nature of evil under his father's tutelage, clashing with and failing to corrupt Daredevil and Spider-Man. Mephisto and Blackheart soon drew Daredevil, Brandy Ash, the genetically engineered Number Nine, and Inhumans Gorgon, Karnak, and Ahura into Hell."

• 1 month later...

There are so many that i just love! Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Lord Voldemort, Schmiegal (LotR), The Joker, Hannibal Lecter, Freddy Kreuger, Jason Voorhees, Leatherface, i am forgetting a lot more that i find awesome aswell.

General Deathshead, Vaas, Arzog...(lol knew i was forgetting a lot)

I see some people mentioning anti-heroes. Anti-heroes aren't really villains though ...

As for my favourite villain ...

3181731-big_voldy_smile.jpg

Yeah, it's Voldemort  B)

Voldemort is awesome, i bought his replica Wand last month its so good, comes in an Ollivanders box too it looks exactly like the one from the films.

There are so many that i just love! Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Lord Voldemort, Schmiegal (LotR), The Joker, Hannibal Lecter, Freddy Kreuger, Jason Voorhees, Leatherface, i am forgetting a lot more that i find awesome aswell.

General Deathshead, Vaas, Arzog...(lol knew i was forgetting a lot)

Voldemort is awesome, i bought his replica Wand last month its so good, comes in an Ollivanders box too it looks exactly like the one from the films.

That's one way to make someone jealous :D Where did you get it?

Also, Darth Maul is badass!

Darth Maul = chump. Losing to a guy who's hanging for his life, from some super jump? Get out of town...

Sure, he was arrogant and ignorant, just like Anakin was. Interestingly both were beaten by Obi Wan. But that's the Dark Side of the Force for you. Siths are full of it. They can still be badass :P

I got it from mightyape.com.au but i think they are on ebay aswell  :) he is a badass, spewing he was not in the series very long though.

Damn, we don't get this kind of stuff where I'm from :D ... Well it depends what you look at, he comes back as some cyborg or something in the expanded universe :D But I agree he was killed off far to quickly :P

Edited by QuinlanLJ

P4AU_Adachi_sprite.gif

This man Adachi is so great its not even funny. I loved him as a villain because I feel l can relate to his character and his outlook on life. For me going through his social links I felt like I found a friend in Adachi. They we found out we he was the culprit and my heart was shattered. I actually felt like I lost that friend. I believe it wasn't really his crimes that made him great it was how his character had been developed. This man was just as his arcana stated he was a jester. He was comic relief for more than half the game. We all thought this guy was just a bumbling idiot. Secretly he was throwing the team off trails and what not. This guy murders two people, and gets somebody else to do the rest of his dirty work for him. He managed to sit back like everything was a TV show and just watch everything unfold. In hindsight everything is just so goddamn funny. 

Edited by Aexillia
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...