Who is your favorite villain?

Masamune

It is a thread about villains, no? A villain is the worst of the worst of bad people. I don't see the issue...am I missing something? 

It's just when people talk about "favorite villains" it's usually about characters who are unique, entertaining, and fun to read/watch. But most of all, we can enjoy them because they're fictional. Was Hitler interesting? Absolutely. But considering the things he's done in his life, it seems in poor taste to call him a "favorite" of anything because that signifies you took a liking to something he did. Or maybe "favorite" is just a poor term. I know you don't mean any harm but I'm just making my point. 

It's just when people talk about "favorite villains" it's usually about characters who are unique, entertaining, and fun to read/watch. But most of all, we can enjoy them because they're fictional. Was Hitler interesting? Absolutely. But considering the things he's done in his life, it seems in poor taste to call him a "favorite" of anything because that signifies you took a liking to something he did. Or maybe "favorite" is just a poor term. I know you don't mean any harm but I'm just making my point. 

I actually thought the word "favorite" in the thread was just something lost in translation. Villains aren't supposed to be liked. I could change it something more interesting if it makes the post look better.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not the most famous guy but i love it becouse of is manipulative nature. Johan Liebert its a true psychopath.

The kind of guy thar can kill you in a second but help a granny across the street.

I really recomend reading the manga or seeing the anime

post-114173-0-02913100-1476139089_thumb.jpg

Edited by kusuriuriPT

• 6 years later...

I'm probably not the only one and certainly not the first to say this, but....Vaas from Far Cry 3.  Michael Mando's performance was spot on.  Mentioning Michael Mando, of course, reminds of the universe of Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul.  If I were to expand this to a top 3 instead of just one, I think Walter White is right up there as well.  For a number 3....hmmm....I could go with Lalo Salamanca from Better Call Saul perhaps.