You may have seen me around here

CactusFantastic

Hey all, I've been an active and contributing member of this site for a few months...just wanted to make it official!

I'm Patrick, originally from Alaska but coming to you all by way of Colorado, USA
I'm 29, but work like I'm 40 and play like I'm 20.
I only recently became interested in trophies...if you check my profile you will see a high completion rate for games I've started in the last year to 18 months including some Ultra Rares.
I will have Ps4 on day 1 with a couple games (undecided on titles)

Lastly, I have 2 questions for ya'll since I am so a noob...

1 - How do I change my "title" in the forums to say something other than "noobie/rookie/premium member" etc?
2 - How do I post photos?  Do I need to remake my photobucket account and post from URL or can I upload directly from my HDD?

THANKS, and Hello!

Well first of all, welcome.

To change your title just go into your profile and edit it, there is an option called 'member title'.

As for photo posting, I just use Imgur, you can upload any photo you have saved on your computer and you don't even need to make a profile. After it's been uploaded, click on it and copy the image URL. When you post click on 'insert image' and paste the image URL.

Also...Kitten Mittens!

Yes, seen you around here lately. Hard to forget that avatar of yours,

from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (hope I'm not wrong). Great avy, great show  :ninja: 

Anyways, thanks for the (late) proper intro, keep being active and have fun playing games!