xav2010

The best way to boost coins ?

22 posts in this topic

Hi all ;-)

 

Well, like several players, i just need now to boost coins for earn all these fucking equipments ^^

So, what is your way to boost it ?

Personally, I really care about objectives in match... It happens to me to earn 8k or 10k per match. And you, which way do u use ? Something better ?

 

Thx ;-)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is what I did, and it is the best way ever, with that I managed to bought the men equipments in a day and a half. I used 2 consoles with 2 copies of the game, and played player matches and as soon as the match started I was quitting which was providing me with 1000$ per match. That amounted to something like 60K per hours, with the 15-25 secs to reload etc, and I really did bought all the man stuffs in a day and a half. That was after I was done with the man career of course. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Steve ;-)

 

Nice tip ^^. But i don't have two PS4 and i will have to faaaaarm a long time for that shitty trophy anyway. :-/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2020 at 9:50 PM, xav2010 said:

Hi all ;-)

 

Well, like several players, i just need now to boost coins for earn all these fucking equipments ^^

So, what is your way to boost it ?

Personally, I really care about objectives in match... It happens to me to earn 8k or 10k per match. And you, which way do u use ? Something better ?

 

Thx ;-)

 

How do you earn 8k in a match? The most I've been able to do so far is 3k. Also, did you find a fast way to boost coins that doesnt involve two consoles? 

Edited by ahmedimran1
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ahmedimran1 said:

 

How do you earn 8k in a match? The most I've been able to do so far is 3k. Also, did you find a fast way to boost coins that doesnt involve two consoles? 

 

Unfortunately we are beholden to which Objectives pop up in the match. I once earned 14k from a match because the Objective requirements were all very straightforward (hit X number of forehand/backhand shots in a game etc.) Yet your average is going to be a few hundred or thousand per match because the pesky 'Successfully challenge a decision' Objective is going to pop up in most matches at some point and it is obviously next to impossible to achieve on a consistent basis.

 

I followed Steve & xav's observations and pointers throughout (both deserve a LOT of credit) and now the 'This is mine?' trophy was patched with the 1.05 update, it is a clear path to your :platinum:. The only serious roadblock in the way is defeating the CPU from 0-40 down on Expert (maximum difficulty) for the 5th challenge in Tennis School (on your way to the 'School is out' trophy.) Once you have overcome this singular challenge it should be painting by numbers and a straightforward grind from there.

 

I used two PS5's (Steve's online method) and you can earn hundreds of thousands of XP in a few hours but if you don't have that available, grind objectives in 3 star career tournaments (they are only a single set) OR play single game exhibition matches against a second controller for 250 XP per match. You will get there so just stick with it and take breaks when your patience is beginning to double fault! 🎾👍

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheQuisling said:

 

Unfortunately we are beholden to which Objectives pop up in the match. I once earned 14k from a match because the Objective requirements were all very straightforward (hit X number of forehand/backhand shots in a game etc.) Yet your average is going to be a few hundred or thousand per match because the pesky 'Successfully challenge a decision' Objective is going to pop up in most matches at some point and it is obviously next to impossible to achieve on a consistent basis.

 

I followed Steve & xav's observations and pointers throughout (both deserve a LOT of credit) and now the 'This is mine?' trophy was patched with the 1.05 update, it is a clear path to your :platinum:. The only serious roadblock in the way is defeating the CPU from 0-40 down on Expert (maximum difficulty) for the 5th challenge in Tennis School (on your way to the 'School is out' trophy.) Once you have overcome this singular challenge it should be painting by numbers and a straightforward grind from there.

 

I used two PS5's (Steve's online method) and you can earn hundreds of thousands of XP in a few hours but if you don't have that available, grind objectives in 3 star career tournaments (they are only a single set) OR play single game exhibition matches against a second controller for 250 XP per match. You will get there so just stick with it and take breaks when your patience is beginning to double fault! 1f3be.png1f44d.png

 

Yeah, I've never been able to do the dispute a challenge objective. Cant even hit an ace too. And you're right about that Expert challenge, been stuck there since quite a while. My player is level 17 right now so Ive kinda given up on that challenge until I get him to 30. Then Ill start the female career. My patience is already wearing out lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ahmedimran1 said:

 

Yeah, I've never been able to do the dispute a challenge objective. Cant even hit an ace too. And you're right about that Expert challenge, been stuck there since quite a while. My player is level 17 right now so Ive kinda given up on that challenge until I get him to 30. Then Ill start the female career. My patience is already wearing out lol

 

It seems our journey has mirrored one another and i am sure others will read this and relate. I was level 19 when i thought i would take on that monstrosity of a challenge. BIG MISTAKE and after 12 consecutive hours of suffering it meant my PS5 controller developed a VERY close/intimate relationship with the wall....to which it never returned! Challenge #5 (Tennis School or via 'Training' in Career) is at least possible once you have reached Level 30 & even then it is obscenely difficult. I tried every combination of point allocation (across my skills) until FINALLY it seems all 30 points on 'Attack' actually works the best to DEFEND (great job Breakpoint Studio?!) I would advise using this once you have acquired all of your points.

 

#1 TIP FOR DEFEATING CHALLENGE #5 = Restart the challenge until you play a FEMALE pro'! I cannot stress this enough. It is possible to defeat David Goffin, Denis Shapovalov and/or Fabio Fognini but INFINITELY more difficult than taking on any of the female pro's (for obvious reasons.) Male vs. female is by no means a cake walk (don't even bother attempting Sam Stosur) yet it offers about 5-10% better odds. I was taking a few points from numerous female players before folding under the pressure and then FINALLY managed to get the 5 consecutive points against Cori 'Coco' Gauff. I strongly advise restarting it until you face her because she's the only one with less than superhuman power on Expert. Even when defeating her you will be graded something derisory akin to a C or B- but you only need to finish all the challenges in the Tennis School for the 'School is out' trophy to pop (ignore the 100% requirement. I had 4 C grades and 75%.)

 

Don't worry about the aces. I hit 6 in total which were all because the CPU challenged the serve and i can hit the line perfectly with full power on virtually every serve. The serving was poorly designed, yet John Isner's CPU serves are 100% unreturnable (akin to real life) even if standing where the ball is hit (great job #2 Breakpoint Studio.) You will only need to win a single 3 star tournament and a single 4 star tournament for the 'She has a point' trophy (win 200 points with a female player.) I won thousands of points in Exhibition and Online whilst playing as a female player and it didn't pop so i think it is designed to be unlocked via career (why not add that in the trophy description?) You DO NOT need to grind to Level 30 as both a male and female player for the 'This is mine?' trophy either. It only requires one run through as either male or female since the 1.05 update was released.

 

Good luck ahmed' + others. I'm not the most skilful player so if i can do it, you got this. 👊

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheQuisling said:

 

It seems our journey has mirrored one another and i am sure others will read this and relate. I was level 19 when i thought i would take on that monstrosity of a challenge. BIG MISTAKE and after 12 consecutive hours of suffering it meant my PS5 controller developed a VERY close/intimate relationship with the wall....to which it never returned! Challenge #5 (Tennis School or via 'Training' in Career) is at least possible once you have reached Level 30 & even then it is obscenely difficult. I tried every combination of point allocation (across my skills) until FINALLY it seems all 30 points on 'Attack' actually works the best to DEFEND (great job Breakpoint Studio?!) I would advise using this once you have acquired all of your points.

 

#1 TIP FOR DEFEATING CHALLENGE #5 = Restart the challenge until you play a FEMALE pro'! I cannot stress this enough. It is possible to defeat David Goffin, Denis Shapovalov and/or Fabio Fognini but INFINITELY more difficult than taking on any of the female pro's (for obvious reasons.) Male vs. female is by no means a cake walk (don't even bother attempting Sam Stosur) yet it offers about 5-10% better odds. I was taking a few points from numerous female players before folding under the pressure and then FINALLY managed to get the 5 consecutive points against Cori 'Coco' Gauff. I strongly advise restarting it until you face her because she's the only one with less than superhuman power on Expert. Even when defeating her you will be graded something derisory akin to a C or B- but you only need to finish all the challenges in the Tennis School for the 'School is out' trophy to pop (ignore the 100% requirement. I had 4 C grades and 75%.)

 

Don't worry about the aces. I hit 6 in total which were all because the CPU challenged the serve and i can hit the line perfectly with full power on virtually every serve. The serving was poorly designed, yet John Isner's CPU serves are 100% unreturnable (akin to real life) even if standing where the ball is hit (great job #2 Breakpoint Studio.) You will only need to win a single 3 star tournament and a single 4 star tournament for the 'She has a point' trophy (win 200 points with a female player.) I won thousands of points in Exhibition and Online whilst playing as a female player and it didn't pop so i think it is designed to be unlocked via career (why not add that in the trophy description?) You DO NOT need to grind to Level 30 as both a male and female player for the 'This is mine?' trophy either. It only requires one run through as either male or female since the 1.05 update was released.

 

Good luck ahmed' + others. I'm not the most skilful player so if i can do it, you got this. 1f44a.png

 

Thanks for the tips. I did not know that the female level player grind to level 30 wasnt required for the trophy, thats a big relief to hear. Also for the online promotion trophy, i currently have 3 wins and 2 losses. If I go on a losing streak (which is certainly possible) do i have to start from scratch? How did you earn that trophy? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ahmedimran1 said:

 

Thanks for the tips. I did not know that the female level player grind to level 30 wasnt required for the trophy, thats a big relief to hear. Also for the online promotion trophy, i currently have 3 wins and 2 losses. If I go on a losing streak (which is certainly possible) do i have to start from scratch? How did you earn that trophy? 

 

You definitely don't need to grind through to Level 30 twice. A lot of poor souls did that originally because they assumed you NEEDED to do it, due to the trophy being glitched (just like the original TWT had glitched trophies which were later patched.) Straw poll: Breakpoint Studio making sure ALL trophies are obtainable (FROM RELEASE) on TWT3...OR....them going out of business. Which comes first?!

 

As for the 'Promotion' trophy ('Get promoted in online seasons') i think you are already home free. I won 6 matches in a row so i was 'auto-promoted' without having to play the remaining 4 matches but the online graphic clearly states you have achieved promotion after winning only 3 matches. If you just complete the remaining 5 matches you will be promoted (even if you lose them all because you already have your 3 wins.)  At least that is another trophy crossed off your list...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ;-)

 

For 8k per match, u will need to be a bit lucky... Objectives are sometimes broken. Otherwise, focus only on that objectives and try to reach them in 1 point (do 15 forehand..., win a point with a flat shot, ...). I've done 10k in a grand slam match, but it's rare. With 1 console, i think it's the fastest way. Nevertheless, it's pretty loooong :-/

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/12/2020 at 1:28 PM, xav2010 said:

Hi ;-)

 

For 8k per match, u will need to be a bit lucky... Objectives are sometimes broken. Otherwise, focus only on that objectives and try to reach them in 1 point (do 15 forehand..., win a point with a flat shot, ...). I've done 10k in a grand slam match, but it's rare. With 1 console, i think it's the fastest way. Nevertheless, it's pretty loooong :-/

To achieve the objectives, what do you think if I play three stars tournament? Will it be faster? Thanks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I updated the game and they've added new equipment. Do i have to buy those for the bloody trophy now too?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ahmedimran1 said:

I updated the game and they've added new equipment. Do i have to buy those for the bloody trophy now too?

I am not aware of those update equipment, can you tell me the how much no. of  equipment increase? thanks

Edited by Hendo14Legend
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Hendo14Legend said:

I am not aware of those update equipment, can you tell me the how much no. of  equipment increase? thanks

They've added pro outfits that your created player can buy. About 50 of them worth 7500 coins. As if the rest of the equipment wasnt enough. I dont have the physical copy of the game so I cant uninstall the patch. I was thinking about being done with the trophy in over a month of slow and steady objective grinding in 3 star tournaments now Im having second thoughts.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ahmedimran1 said:

They've added pro outfits that your created player can buy. About 50 of them worth 7500 coins. As if the rest of the equipment wasnt enough. I dont have the physical copy of the game so I cant uninstall the patch. I was thinking about being done with the trophy in over a month of slow and steady objective grinding in 3 star tournaments now Im having second thoughts.

But you will encounter the trophy bug once you uninstall the patch, and i am not sure would the developer add more stuff after later updates.

 

If I proceed the following, will i pop the trophy? I want to test it.

 

1. Uninstall the patch

2. Buy all the equipment on the female side, i note that the outfit number is fewer than the male's

3. Install the patch to v1.06

Edited by Hendo14Legend
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hendo14Legend said:

But you will encounter the trophy bug once you unstall the patch, and i am not sure would the developer add more stuff after later updates.

 

If I proceed the following, will i pop the trophy? I want to test it.

 

1. Uninstall the patch

2. Buy all the equipment on the female side, i note that the outfit number is fewer than the male's

3. Install the patch to v1.06

I just go through the equipment store, find out that the past version did not have Clothing sets (now male have 49 sets, female have 22sets, each set costs 7,500)... It will be time consuming for those items...

 

But i will try to buy all other items first, lastly buy the latest updated items.

Edited by Hendo14Legend
Supplement
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Hendo14Legend said:

I just go through the equipment store, find out that the past version did not have Clothing sets (now male have 49 sets, female have 22sets, each set costs 7,500)... It will be time consuming for those items...

 

But i will try to buy all other items first, lastly buy the latest updated items.

Please tell me if the trophy pops without getting the updated items. How many more coins do you need? Also what method are you using for grinding coins?

Edited by ahmedimran1
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ahmedimran1 said:

Please tell me if the trophy pops without getting the updated items. How many more coins do you need? Also what method are you using for grinding coins?

I have started to play my female player, need to increase level to 30 first. (fewer items than male's)

 

So now on, I play three stars tournaments (to complete the accomplishment in the game and three games a match), five and six stars tournaments (mainly for increasing player level)

 

I just clear the tennis rackets and there is a long way to clear other items...

Edited by Hendo14Legend
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/12/2020 at 11:32 AM, SteveCheraLouis said:

Here is what I did, and it is the best way ever, with that I managed to bought the men equipments in a day and a half. I used 2 consoles with 2 copies of the game, and played player matches and as soon as the match started I was quitting which was providing me with 1000$ per match. That amounted to something like 60K per hours, with the 15-25 secs to reload etc, and I really did bought all the man stuffs in a day and a half. That was after I was done with the man career of course. 

did u do the player matches in custom games?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/4/2021 at 7:43 AM, McGrath-XCI said:

Hi,

 

Looking for a boosting partner to get the trophies "dialling up the wins" and "Promotion" as I cant find anyone playing this game online. Like literally no one. This game is horrible. Please help

Hi, You can go online now. Thanks to plus release there are people online and it's very easy do 2 online trophies. Yesterday I won 6 six match on 7 after did only tutorial and one matchet vs CPU.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2020 at 2:13 AM, TheQuisling said:

 

It seems our journey has mirrored one another and i am sure others will read this and relate. I was level 19 when i thought i would take on that monstrosity of a challenge. BIG MISTAKE and after 12 consecutive hours of suffering it meant my PS5 controller developed a VERY close/intimate relationship with the wall....to which it never returned! Challenge #5 (Tennis School or via 'Training' in Career) is at least possible once you have reached Level 30 & even then it is obscenely difficult. I tried every combination of point allocation (across my skills) until FINALLY it seems all 30 points on 'Attack' actually works the best to DEFEND (great job Breakpoint Studio?!) I would advise using this once you have acquired all of your points.

 

#1 TIP FOR DEFEATING CHALLENGE #5 = Restart the challenge until you play a FEMALE pro'! I cannot stress this enough. It is possible to defeat David Goffin, Denis Shapovalov and/or Fabio Fognini but INFINITELY more difficult than taking on any of the female pro's (for obvious reasons.) Male vs. female is by no means a cake walk (don't even bother attempting Sam Stosur) yet it offers about 5-10% better odds. I was taking a few points from numerous female players before folding under the pressure and then FINALLY managed to get the 5 consecutive points against Cori 'Coco' Gauff. I strongly advise restarting it until you face her because she's the only one with less than superhuman power on Expert. Even when defeating her you will be graded something derisory akin to a C or B- but you only need to finish all the challenges in the Tennis School for the 'School is out' trophy to pop (ignore the 100% requirement. I had 4 C grades and 75%.)

 

Don't worry about the aces. I hit 6 in total which were all because the CPU challenged the serve and i can hit the line perfectly with full power on virtually every serve. The serving was poorly designed, yet John Isner's CPU serves are 100% unreturnable (akin to real life) even if standing where the ball is hit (great job #2 Breakpoint Studio.) You will only need to win a single 3 star tournament and a single 4 star tournament for the 'She has a point' trophy (win 200 points with a female player.) I won thousands of points in Exhibition and Online whilst playing as a female player and it didn't pop so i think it is designed to be unlocked via career (why not add that in the trophy description?) You DO NOT need to grind to Level 30 as both a male and female player for the 'This is mine?' trophy either. It only requires one run through as either male or female since the 1.05 update was released.

 

Good luck ahmed' + others. I'm not the most skilful player so if i can do it, you got this. 1f44a.png

 

I actually beat challenge #5 quite easily, against a male, at level 17. It was also only my second try. I'm just pointing this out because I don't want people to get the impression it's that hard. It's honestly not. The square shot, cross court, at the net is your best friend I find. It's about the best tip I can give you if you're stuggling.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Akadehmix said:

 

I actually beat challenge #5 quite easily, against a male, at level 17. It was also only my second try. I'm just pointing this out because I don't want people to get the impression it's that hard. It's honestly not. The square shot, cross court, at the net is your best friend I find. It's about the best tip I can give you if you're stuggling.

 

A little research and a few thoughts:

  • The challenges have been 'nerfed' (as the kids of today like to say) in a later patch. Thank you to @Akadehmix for drawing attention to this as my post is now outdated. I just checked and the game has been patched multiple times in recent months which is great news for new players because challenge #5 was VERY difficult beforehand (as all the older TWT2 players can attest.) I and others finished it months before it was released as one of the PS+ games for August. Ironically on the original patch (1.00 and/or 1.01) it also started quite easy to complete challenge #5 and if you read the threads here many advised to roll back to said patch to attempt it before later patches made it almost impossible (i chose not to roll back' because it seemed to create an issue with the previously 'bugged' 'This is mine?' trophy.)
  • "The square shot" strategy referred to is timing and executing the drop shot when at the net which was advised at length in previous threads. GETTING to the net was/is the largest hurdle because if your setup shot is not 100% perfect (i.e a slice shot to an opposite corner to buy time to sprint up to the net) it will result in the CPU just hitting a clean winner past you on the hardest difficulty and that will obviously end the challenge because you cannot lose a point. Try to keep the points short but do not just try to 'bluff' your way to the net. Wait for the correct pace and angle to time your slice approach'. Yet perhaps this is not even necessary anymore if the challenge has become as straightforward as mentioned???
  • On a wider point? Difficulty is always relative. I tried my utmost to think not just from my OWN perspective but also a casual players whom may be approaching a tennis game for the first time (back when i made said post using the 1.04 patch.) As a point of reference, i have finished games like: I Am Bread, Pure Pool and Wolfenstein II over recent months so i would like to believe i understand what difficulty is (and can be.) On the 1.04 patch challenge #5 was one of the single most difficult challenges i have faced.....so be thankful you are spared said torture and FINISH your 'School is out' trophy quickly before Breakpoint Studio have another grand idea to change the difficulty (AGAIN!)

Once again i am wishing all new players (present/future) the very best of luck for your :platinum: playthrough and happy to help anyone whom needs it. 👍

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.