Loads of Trophies for Knack?

Matthew_Banfield

Just come across this image of someone who has played knack, has over 100 trophies, yet nowhere near completion?

I know it's an old article but it would be cool if ps4 games had this much depth...

Figures:

Knack - 62% complete

Trophies obtained - 55 bronze, 50 silver, 45 gold

Source: http://zoknowsgaming.com/2013/07/25/playstation-4-set-continue-trophies/

I am sure the number is just made up. Like is says in the article. "Here is a bit of confusion as the numbers of trophies that you can see is surely too high to be that of just one game but it is probably just a made up number for the sake of the picture."

Edited by skateak

Rumor has it that every PS4 trophy list will consist solely of online trophies...  :ninja:

Like said though, the numbers are almost certainly made up. I think it was mainly to show everyone that the PS4 is goiong to support trophies and we'll be able to use our current PSN accounts with all our PlayStation systems. 

Parker

• Like 1

am i the only one who doesnt understand how you came to this conclusion? its obviously the players overall trophy list, the knack reference to the left simply being his most recently earned trophy.

correct me if im wrong.

It doesn't look that way to me. The 62% next to the other trophies looks to me like it is for the specific game and the trophies are the ones hes earned in that game. It is very possible I'm wrong though but to me it wouldn't look right to have the percentage of your current game right next to your total collection of trophies.

Parker

am i the only one who doesnt understand how you came to this conclusion? its obviously the players overall trophy list, the knack reference to the left simply being his most recently earned trophy.

correct me if im wrong.

It doesn't look that way to me. The 62% next to the other trophies looks to me like it is for the specific game and the trophies are the ones hes earned in that game. It is very possible I'm wrong though but to me it wouldn't look right to have the percentage of your current game right next to your total collection of trophies.

Parker

I'm with Parker here, the tab makes it look like he has selected knack and that page has come up

Parker

Unless that is an overall completion %, like we have here?

Unless that is an overall completion %, like we have here?

tablet_livedetailview-550x343.jpg

I don't know. To me personally it looks like that whole screen is dedicated to Knack and not the PSN profile as a whole. Even if it was his profile as a whole, how do you get 55 bronze trophies, 50 silver and 45 gold? It looks very made up just to show that the PS4 supports trophies. Again, this is just my opinion based on what I've seen so far.

Parker