speedomer

speedomer's Dispute

24 posts in this topic

speedomer

Grand Theft Auto IV
Like i said in the Vice City dispute, in this one i had something familiar(because of the randomly shooting act)i was in a public lobby and i was fighting some guys on the ship at the docks and while i was shooting the enemy players i figured out i was having enormous xp/cash when i accidently shoot the ship superstructure. I didnt even know what was happening but this is my story. I hope i also had a screenshot or video in this game too to prove i am not a cheater or hacker. I really had hard times while completing all of my hard games through the 10 years. I am not angry or something i am just feeling weird because this is my first time i am having a flag report and i am just thinking all those years and they are going into trash can in one night because of a one jealous guy of my skill. These all i can say, thanks for who those read this so far.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
When i see the vice city flag report i really smiled because i actually played this game like everyone from the guide.Hopefully i didnt delete the screenshots i havent known these will be useful someday in future. Bloodstained Hands just came later i dont know why i was just decreasing my accuracy as shooting randomly and cannoli poped first. But i am not lucky with the GTA4 flag cause i dont have any screenshots or videos, lets go there if you are wonder what happened. I think when i am in a GTA game , the game doesnt like my randomly shooting at the world  

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/grand-theft-auto-vice-city/trophy/128624-take-the-cannoli.html 

SCREENSHOTS:

https://imgur.com/a/mRa5hje

EDIT: 

reason for gta4: Maximum rank was reached too quick to be done legitimately. It's not possible to get into 10th rank by legitimate (including in-game glithces) means. As far as I know, in 2014, there was no permanent double cash (cash is actually XP in gta iv multiplayer) bonus, but still, you woudn't get 5 millions in 1 hour even with double cash enabled.

reason for vice city:"Take the Cannoli" was earned before getting "Bloodstained Hands". Butcher rank stays lower than Godfather rank, so Butcher should've been earned earlier, on the way of going for Godfather.

Edited by speedomer

I don't want to be disrespect or seem like impatient but i am waiting for days to someone from the team respond my dispute. I just want to kindly ask is there anyone in team working on my dispute recently? Like i said this is my first time having this kind of thing through 10 years and i am just waiting here for days desperately. Many others got their responses mine is went through to end of 2nd page. Thanks.

Considering the disputes:

GTA4: There might have been a glitch that let's you generate huge amounts of XP. This would not really be surprising since R* servers and also single player experiences had a lot of glitches. Could easily be like the very similar situation we had/have in RDR: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/11981-rdr-unlimited-multiplayer-xp-0-to-level-50-in-an-hour/

The rest of your online trophies look perfectly fine from a timestamp perspective although it's a bit odd that the sleeping rockstar isn't your first multiplayer trophy (although this is not remotely unrealistic).

Vice City: I think I know what happened here. You used the Sea Sparrow method and got all of the this before having 101 shots.

For anyone unfamiliar: The easiest way to earn the required 1 million points is by rubberbanding R1 and shooting with a Sea Sparrow into a truck. The game awards you with 5 points for every 1% you have in accuracy. The bullets from the Sea Sparrow if shot correctly count as a hit but not as a shot fired. This way it's easily possible to have an unlimited amount of %accuracy.

For example you can have 200 hits/ 200 shots which is 100% this equals 500 points.

With the Sea Sparrow trick you can easily have 20'000 hits / 200 shots which is 10'000% and equals 500 points.

The problem is the accuracy% only calculates after you have at least 101 shots fired from normal guns.

So I imagine that OP did not have the 101 necessary shots from guns but already had over 200'000 hits from the Sea Sparrow.

Then later OP shot a few rounds to lower the accuracy (to 101 shots fired) which then activated the million points earned.

And since that calculation was done within one frame of time he instantly jumped to the highest rank without achieving any other rank before that.

Afterwards OP continued shooting and lowered the accuracy and thus was losing points. Eventually they hit the lower rank because the rankings were passed in reverse order.

Edited by Lordidude

Thats exactly what happened in vice city, while accuracy points decreasing the game catch the godfather rank value at first beacuse it is the higher obviously.After than the butcher came cuz it is lower. About GTA4 yeah, i played and platinumed all of R* games except Midnight LA, and i never had something like in GTA4 even in RDR1. 

Both stories seem a little off to me. Ive checked the majority of Latest achievers for VC and nobody fell into this same pattern and even if it jumped up, wouldn't it unlock Butcher first anyway? 

GTAIV: so were you just in freeplay or playing BDB part 2? We have the resident expert and the only reason i have the MP done. @ProfBambam55 could tell us if this is a thing (sorry for the summons mate but i recall you having knowledge of even things that were patched out in the past etc.)

39 minutes ago, TOAST13TOA5T said:

Both stories seem a little off to me. Ive checked the majority of Latest achievers for VC and nobody fell into this same pattern and even if it jumped up, wouldn't it unlock Butcher first anyway? 

GTAIV: so were you just in freeplay or playing BDB part 2? We have the resident expert and the only reason i have the MP done. @ProfBambam55 could tell us if this is a thing (sorry for the summons mate but i recall you having knowledge of even things that were patched out in the past etc.)

There is no unnatural thing about VC you can look at screenshots i put the links for those who wont believe. Also you dont need to disturb Bambam , i talked with him and learned my problem. I guess i must hide the game unfortunately if i want to stay in leaderboards. I dont want to hide a game that i didnt cheat but i will hide the game to stay on leaderboards for those haters. I will quit hunting trophies soon because of this unbalanced justice but they cant remove me from leaderboards. I will stay right there. I am just waiting a CRT comment to act.

If its a great injustice and you've been flagged due to haters, then it shouldn't have to be hidden mate, that's not a thing. You don't keep flags you didn't bring about except in 1 or 2 instances (modders popping trophies in BOII for instance). Yeah though, wait and see what the CRT say.

1 hour ago, TOAST13TOA5T said:

there was a mod menu before the game spy shut down that allowed hackers who hosted a lobby to drop cash in $50 000 increments on any other player in the same lobby...there was no way to avoid it as you would just see your mp money total go up in the top left corner...likely the gamer disputing their flag here was a victim of this...still waiting on a whitelist (as are many others) for these types of flags.. haha...

no comment on gta vc...not my area of expertise...

9 hours ago, TOAST13TOA5T said:

Ive checked the majority of Latest achievers for VC and nobody fell into this same pattern and even if it jumped up, wouldn't it unlock Butcher first anyway? 

This was my theory based on how the Crime Rating system works in that game.

The points don't get added up. You get them instantly and ranks are being skipped.

Whether or not Butcher unlocks at higher ranks is now the question.

The pictures provided surely support that.

Might sound stupid:

But is it really possible for him to cheat on a PS4 game?

Are there any ways to modify save games like this on the PS4 already?

And why should he only use it for one trophy that he would get anyway (Vice City case).

To GTA IV:

It‘s easy to get into an lobby where modders spam money on you.

I landed in such an lobby, but thankfully i already had the Rank 10 trophy so nothing could happen to me.

@ProfBambam55

I know you‘re the expert of GTA IV (especially Multiplayer) but it happened to me AFTER 2014.

There are still modded lobby’s out there.

But the last time i landed in such an lobby was probably 2-3 years ago.

Didn‘t played GTA 4 for a year, but last time i played GTA 4 MP a lot (just 4 fun) at the end of 2019, i didn‘t run in a single modded lobby.

27 minutes ago, Jeffboy24 said:

@ProfBambam55

I know you‘re the expert of GTA IV (especially Multiplayer) but it happened to me AFTER 2014.

never said it couldn't happen after 2014 just that the mod menu is different...now it allows a hacker to drop a bunch of bags of cash around players that are extremely hard to avoid but at least you see what's happening...before money just went up "magically"...there is also still the old mod menu in the new one but it was patched so that a player's money total will drop back down to normal after receiving the instant hacked money so most hackers choose the former option...I didn't feel a history lesson was relevant to the flag in question since the trophy was earned before the game spy shutdown but since you seem to want to talk about it......haha...was doing my best to try to stay on the topic at hand since I know side convos are kind of frowned upon in disputes...

Edited by ProfBambam55

45 minutes ago, Jeffboy24 said:

Might sound stupid:

But is it really possible for him to cheat on a PS4 game?

Are there any ways to modify save games like this on the PS4 already?

Yes.

@ProfBambam55

No, all good.

I just misunderstood you. (i‘m from Germany)

You‘re right.

It was with bags on the ground.

Didn‘t knew that they could (before the GameSpy shutdown) just add cash to your profile without it. 

I just thought that you meant it this way.

But what they still can do is teleport you on these bags of money.

What is a bit of the same thing but with less and slowly more cash added to the players profile.

If you don‘t turn off the PS3 quick enough, than you‘re literally F‘ed.

I hope that Sony keeps up with the updates for the PS4 (especially since the PS5 is BC).

I don‘t want to see stuff like this on PS4 games in 5-6 years.

Hope you were contacted at least privately. It's been almost a month now

11 minutes ago, Stardroid said:

Hope you were contacted at least privately. It's been almost a month now

None of them answering. I sent message all of them. I dont know why they dont respond.

Embarrassing. Like I don't know the reasoning at all why they are silent, but it's never justified. People put a lot of time into these accounts. So to just keep someone on hold for one month while answering others is just shameful. At least give the guy an update.  

31 minutes ago, Stardroid said:

Embarrassing. Like I don't know the reasoning at all why they are silent, but it's never justified. People put a lot of time into these accounts. So to just keep someone on hold for one month while answering others is just shameful. At least give the guy an update.  

Thanks for your awareness. I was very desperate like 10 days ago but now dont think about it much, i didnt cheat at all already ,why do i stress about it. Just because you have 1000+ UR shouldnt make you a cheater instantly. The funny thing is my both flagged games are not consider as HARD games. They both are only grindy, also Vice City is not even Ultra Rare 😄. I feel sorry about the person who flagged me ''after a dedicated observation'' on my profile, he couldnt even find any HARD games to report.

3 hours ago, speedomer said:

None of them answering. I sent message all of them. I dont know why they dont respond.

The CRT team is honestly terrible but it's still really shit you're in this situation. I guess the service is based on the good old American system of guilty until proven innocent and they can't be bothered to look at your case so you're fucked. This post joins a long list of neglected bad/false reports that the team have ignored whilst showing activity in the more obvious cases. They always go on about not touching other CRTs cases so whoever initially handled this case is the one letting you down. No doubt it is @MMDE, the outright laziest and rudest member on the site.

3 minutes ago, euantp_ said:

The CRT team is honestly terrible but it's still really shit you're in this situation. I guess the service is based on the good old American system of guilty until proven innocent and they can't be bothered to look at your case so you're fucked. This post joins a long list of neglected bad/false reports that the team have ignored whilst showing activity in the more obvious cases. They always go on about not touching other CRTs cases so whoever initially handled this case is the one letting you down. No doubt it is @MMDE, the outright laziest and rudest member on the site.

I already proved the Vice City with my actual trophy screenshots. I dont have any evidence for GTA4 as it is clear its on ps3

2 minutes ago, speedomer said:

I already proved the Vice City with my actual trophy screenshots. I dont have any evidence for GTA4 as it is clear its on ps3

Hope you get it resolved mate

6 minutes ago, euantp_ said:

Hope you get it resolved mate

Thanks. I'll wait for now. There are more URs on the way to be earned next year. They will need to work more 😁

Sorry nobody who actually matters here has bothered to reply yet. You might as well help yourself to a witty image post or the supposedly funny request to "throw your brother down the stairs".

Edited by pinkrobot_pb