Games Like Chickens On The Road Have Ruined Everything

Bumperklever

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

Actually that's if you actually play the game.
You could just run behind the building at spawn and complete it in a few minutes without even crossing one road.

I should probably edit this to say, I got this plat by running into the building for 4 minutes.
Am I ashamed? Naw

Edited by UndamagedVirus
  • Like 2

The thing that ruined everything for me are threads like this lmao, just play games you want to play or enjoy. Yeah the game is pretty bad, but who really cares, it's just another game on psn and you don't have to play it. I don't really blame people making these games, they found a niche market and they are trying to make a living out of it. It's not like they are making millions making games for top500 people to buy lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seblegamer said:

Saying the guy who did "My name is mayo" 1 and 2 just 12 days ago ... if you are against something, please at least don't abuse it yourself -_-'

OP tried to be ironic by repeating the my name is mayo 2  thread,  but the attempt has blown on their face.

Honestly, regarding thiese cheap platinums, at this point, it's something that Sony themselves  do, so I just hope we get the rarity Leaderboard  ASAP and I can finally give my farewell to this Ratalaika  and the like shit.

1 hour ago, mecharobot said:

I might not be forced to buy these games, but I sure am forced to see them. For example the Switch sales section is a complete trash fire every time I go there. I've probably passed on buying games because I got so tired scrolling through the shovelware. Same goes for looking up new trophy lists, or release schedules for upcoming games. There's usually no real filter either.

The Switch has a wishlist, it's not an optimal solution but can be use to avoid looking at those kind of games.

1 hour ago, arcanehornet_ said:

...Y’all seriously haven’t realized that this is a joke thread?

Cool, so we can lock it and let's be done with this trash.

While we're at it, and I mean this seriously, we should automatically lock any thread like this. Just make a stupid super thread somewhere hidden away for people to cry about their digital images losing value because someone else earns different digital images too easily

• Like 4