Games Like Chickens On The Road Have Ruined Everything

Bumperklever

3 hours ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Platinum trophies never had any value.

They have value, 300 Points.

And if these games are bought soley for their platinum, the plats value is the price tag of said games.

Plats are worth way more than they have ever been.

*PSNP Mods please consider closing this topic.*

I just unlocked the platinum about 30 minutes ago, It can be completed in less than 10 minutes by just running over chickens all over the road and dodging oncoming vehicles. 1,100 points are to be collected, the small chickens give 1 point, big chickens give 10 points and the green chickens of the same sizes take away the same amount of points. Don't worry about hitting any vehicles and having to restart as points are cumumative, unlike the point-based trophies for Road Bustle if I recall correctly.

4 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

@IntroPhenom @PepsiMaxVanilla I haven't seen any rule violations on this thread that warrant shutting it down. If the topic is merely annoying, it can be ignored. If it violates any rules, please report the post and explain what rule it is violating.

I like rules and will respect your request, but want to call attention to step 3 of the rules, which is admittedly a bit generic, but also applicable.  Is this thread nothing more than one big display of giving grief?

Don't give other members grief, this is a nice place.

2 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

I don't know if this is a reason for closing threads but it's also a duplicate of like 12,000 other ones, why can't they just bitch on one thread instead of creating a bunch?

Again, if a topic is merely annoying, you can simply ignore it. 

• Like 2

Just now, shxrpay said:

Alright. Was just wondering if you closed duplicate threads.

Yes, duplicate (copy + paste) threads are closed. This thread is about asset flip games, so if there is another thread about too many asset flip games on Sonys platform, feel free to point them out.

4 hours ago, GizMo_The_Great said:

I expect most people would value a platinum on a game like Dark Souls, or Sekiro.. over that of a platinum from a Lego game, or a TellTale one. Yet despite those being pretty easy, nobody has claimed they have ruined everything.

That is a fair observation but that's because, while those games are fairly easy, they're also real games, and platinuming them would require real work.  Someone would play them, because they would want to play them; because they would enjoy them.  You don't play Lego Marvel Super Heroes or The Wolf Among Us or something like that because it has a fairly easy Platinum trophy, you play them because they're legitimately very good games.  You don't see a recommendation of them, or recommend them yourself, based off of, "Oh man, it's such an easy Platinum trophy."  Something like this, or something like I Am Mayo?  Completely different.  The recommendation here is that it's dirt cheap, and you can get a Platinum trophy in about 10-15 minutes.

Me, personally, I'm just not somebody that a game like this would appeal to.  Of the people who care about and enjoy getting Platinum trophies, evidently there's two types of them.  There are the people who just care about getting a Platinum trophy, and just want to see that number get higher, and it doesn't matter what for.  And then there are people who care about getting a Platinum trophy and who also care about what it's for; who look at that collection as a cataloguing, and also often really a celebration, of, "these are the games that I got so much out of that I went to effort of getting the Platinum trophy."

Personally, I don't want any for garbage games.  If someone does, then I guess that's fine, but I'm not one of those people.

• Like 1

A HowToBasic tutorial on having a viral thread on PSNP

1) Find a new easy money grab platinum - We are told new games list is full of these

2) Make a thread with "Games Like *this* have ruined gaming" in the thread

3) ???

4) Profit - Just as easy as the profit devs earn from these games 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Br1anstrike3K said:

I’ll never understand people who care this much and don’t hide their shit games like okay you’re mad because people will go out and get the platinum 3 times in this garbage but when you do it with sound shapes or singstar we should be impressed? I just don’t get it 

At the end of the day just play whatever you want

Sound shapes was an actual game that was enjoyable though with replayability with a decent enough challenge 

so yeah, you should be impressed with my 6 sound shapes platinums

• Like 2

OH YAY! YET ANOTHER EASY PLATINUM I CAN ADD TO MY 75 PERCENT AVERAGE RARITY ACCOUNT SO I CAN GET JUDGED FOR IT. NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED!

Seriously, though. If you wanna play this game, play it without any shame. You go with your bad self, you absolute big lej. I'll be playing it, for sure.

If you don't want to play this game: you do you, honey. Let's all just get along and respect each other.

This year's been shit enough without us shitting on each other over something so trivial. Hope you have a lovely day! <3

Edited by Desmuria

3 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Sound shapes was an actual game that was enjoyable though with replayability with a decent enough challenge 

so yeah, you should be impressed with my 6 sound shapes platinums

One glance at your account ain’t nothing impressive about that chief

but again play whatever tf you want who cares what I think

Edited by Br1anstrike3K
Because

So we really need another thread rehashing the same thing? Same points are made, just a different game... I feel like we could have weekly threads on this, but I guess that's part of the problem being brought up.

Let's just continue the discussion here, you can bring up this game here if you want.