A CRIMINAL PAST DLC UNAVAILABLE?

MoBBurnz

Hi Everyone,

Is the Criminal Past DLC still available, i.e. still being sold?

I am aiming for a 100% completion of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided achievements and was earlier attempting to make a purchase of 2 DLCs (System Right & A Criminal Past) to cover my outstanding trophies for this game. If I hovered over System Right, it showed me the cost and I bought the Expansion Pack, but hovering over A Criminal Past just says "Unknown". It's the same with one other option under "Jensen's Stories" , namely Desperate Measures. 

Is it a problem of regional availability (I'm neither from the US nor EU) or this is something I need to report to PSN?

PS: I've really enjoyed this game so far, esp. the storyline ?! I thought it also had really good character development and a compelling three dimensional environment. In my subsequent 2 full playthroughs to get the Foxiest of Hounds and Tablet Collector trophies, I was genuinely surprised by how it allowed for different playstyles and never made me feel like one was less exciting (or more effective) than the other. I went in guns blazing during the 1st playthrough (which was fun!), but complete stealth the entirety of the game was also an adrenaline rush. And there's such a myriad of options to reach objective locations surrounded by enemies, it was fun exploring those!

4 hours ago, MoBBurnz said:

Hi Everyone,

Is the Criminal Past DLC still available, i.e. still being sold?

I am aiming for a 100% completion of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided achievements and was earlier attempting to make a purchase of 2 DLCs (System Right & A Criminal Past) to cover my outstanding trophies for this game. If I hovered over System Right, it showed me the cost and I bought the Expansion Pack, but hovering over A Criminal Past just says "Unknown". It's the same with one other option under "Jensen's Stories" , namely Desperate Measures. 

Is it a problem of regional availability (I'm neither from the US nor EU) or this is something I need to report to PSN?

PS: I've really enjoyed this game so far, esp. the storyline 1f61d.png! I thought it also had really good character development and a compelling three dimensional environment. In my subsequent 2 full playthroughs to get the Foxiest of Hounds and Tablet Collector trophies, I was genuinely surprised by how it allowed for different playstyles and never made me feel like one was less exciting (or more effective) than the other. I went in guns blazing during the 1st playthrough (which was fun!), but complete stealth the entirety of the game was also an adrenaline rush. And there's such a myriad of options to reach objective locations surrounded by enemies, it was fun exploring those!

The region of the game and both DLCs must match.

I bought the Digital Deluxe Edition, which includes the season pass, from the PlayStation Store. Further, before I was able to download both DLCs, I needed to claim it first from said PS Store.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

The region of the game and both DLCs must match.

I bought the Digital Deluxe Edition, which includes the season pass, from the PlayStation Store. Further, before I was able to download both DLCs, I needed to claim it first from said PS Store.

3 hours ago, HaserPL said:

maybe buy the season pass?

I found it. Thanks. I suspect the link of the DLC purchase pointing to PSN store from inside the Game's menus is broken. The DLC is there on PSN store and I found it with a search. I just bought it. Thanks 

Edited by MoBBurnz
bad choice of words. lost meaning.