[EU] End Of Year Sale

SiC

Control Standard edition is on sale; so is ultimate edition; so is season pass, both individual extensions (AWE and The Foundation) shows as free but can't be picked up.

I'm kinda lost here. Anyone knows what's up with all this?

Also Borderlands 3 Season Pass is supposed to be on sale but when i browse from PS4 it's not... weird.

It's still way too expensive for what it is. Annnnnnnd we have to buy season pass 2 now XD... Last Gearbox game I'll pick up.

Edited by Okoteiru
added borderlands 3 issues

Ugh, why is Sleeping Dogs unavailable in Germany. :( Guess I have to finally delete that from my wishlist...

Other than that I'm interested in Grid, gonna have to check some reviews first tho. I'm also kinda interested in Tokyo Ghoul:re since its one of the few animes I have watched... But it looks kinda grindy (and knowing that I'm a lazy ass I'm not going through all that for the plat I'd guess :awesome:, so gonna have to think about it for the price of 35€).

Checked some other games like Destroy All Humans 2 or Prototype aswell but those are old games and tbh, even tho they are cheap, I think I don't want to play any old games anymore. 

Edited by slaaack1

Thanks for adding this! I think i'm going to pick up Dragon's Crown Pro because I had such a great time with Odin's Sphere a month or so ago. I was planning on going on a Persona binge in early 2021 so I might grab Persona 5 and Dancing in Starlight + Moonlight while they are cheaper. Not a bad little sale actually!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, slaaack1 said:

Ugh, why is Sleeping Dogs unavailable in Germany. :( Guess I have to finally delete that from my wishlist...

Other than that I'm interested in Grid, gonna have to check some reviews first tho. I'm also kinda interested in Tokyo Ghoul:re since its one of the few animes I have watched... But it looks kinda grindy (and knowing that I'm a lazy ass I'm not going through all that for the plat I'd guess :awesome:, so gonna have to think about it for the price of 35€).

Checked some other games like Destroy All Humans 2 or Prototype aswell but those are old games and tbh, even tho they are cheap, I think I don't want to play any old games anymore. 

Sleeping Dogs is an incredible game, try finding a physical copy for the PS4 it's worth the hassle

GRID might put you off if you really care about the Platinum, it has a stupendously long and boring trophy for reaching a certain number of (kilometers/miles) km traveled/driven there's a ~300 post discussion on the game page with calculation for 80 hours of rubberbanding the controller to get it. Basically once you're 99% done you'll be maybe 20% of the required distance

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Valkirye22 said:

Sleeping Dogs is an incredible game, try finding a physical copy for the PS4 it's worth the hassle

100% this. One of my all time favourite games and well worth going out of your way to grab a copy.

The studio closed down now so we'll likely never see a sequel either :(. I'm always hoping that someone will pick the rights up and do it justice eventually, especially now that games like Yakuza are doing so well in the west. Just talking about it has now made me want to play it again.

18 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

100% this. One of my all time favourite games and well worth going out of your way to grab a copy.

The studio closed down now so we'll likely never see a sequel either :(. I'm always hoping that someone will pick the rights up and do it justice eventually, especially now that games like Yakuza are doing so well in the west. Just talking about it has now made me want to play it again.

I legitimately downloaded it again after talking about it here, as I bought it digitally years ago and am replaying it now on the PS5 hahahah
The game is so much fun and has aged well

No games for me but I’ll grab The Surge 2 and Resident Evil 7 season passes.

19 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

You're back!  :) 

Next time either @ the person you want to notify or delete all the text in the quote and just put *snip* because quoting a post that massive just to type two words is absolutely ridiculous.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

No games for me but I’ll grab The Surge 2 and Resident Evil 7 season passes.

Next time either @ the person you want to notify or delete all the text in the quote and just put *snip* because quoting a post that massive just to type two words is absolutely ridiculous.

That suggestion is a good one.  My retort!  Next time pose your request in a friendlier manner, and try not to be so demanding or dramatic.  Absolutely ridiculous?  Talking chickens are absolutely ridiculous.  2020 is absolutely ridiculous.  Me flubbing a post isn't so bad.

32 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

That suggestion is a good one.  My retort!  Next time pose your request in a friendlier manner, and try not to be so demanding or dramatic.  Absolutely ridiculous?  Talking chickens are absolutely ridiculous.  2020 is absolutely ridiculous.  Me flubbing a post isn't so bad.

He is right though. Try to open this page on a smaller device and you will be scrolling down endlessly. The least you can do is edit your post.

@NathanielJohn Can we have this page for other (EU) regions too? Frankly, the only thing that throws me off are the prices in GBP, otherwise the table would work (for me personally).

https://ps5storefront.com/en-gb/news/11-psn-sale-november-30-2020-united-kingdom

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1