Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HaSoOoN-MHD

Heya

20 posts in this topic

So, I kind of suck at typing out these things, so bear with me: I was strolling along my merry way, looking for an updated game card so I can use it as a signature on another forum. So I stumble upon those lands, and decide to sign up for the heck of it. I'm here now, I guess.

Surprisingly, i'm not that big of a trophy hunter, I don't even have a single platinum yet *got terribly close to some, but always collectibles screwing me over. :P *, but hope i'll have a good time here.

Welcome to the PSNP. We're not all trophy hunters here either, don't worry. All gamers fit in here just fine.  B)

Parker

Welcome to the forums. I'm not a big trophy-hunter either, despite having 9 platinum trophies. They were all relatively easy.

Hope you enjoy your stay. :wave:

When I joined this site, I had 1 platinum. I not going to lie; I was intimidated at first, wondering if people judge you based on your completion %, quantity of platinums, and quality of platinums, but don't worry, we don't hate. we appreciate! :P

So, I kind of suck at typing out these things, so bear with me: I was strolling along my merry way, looking for an updated game card so I can use it as a signature on another forum. So I stumble upon those lands, and decide to sign up for the heck of it. I'm here now, I guess.

Surprisingly, i'm not that big of a trophy hunter, I don't even have a single platinum yet *got terribly close to some, but always collectibles screwing me over. :P *, but hope i'll have a good time here.

Welcome to the site! :wave:  I'm right with you on the trophy part xD. Check out my trophy collection, only two plats and was robbed of one, haha.

Welcome to the site and enjoy the forums  :wave:

hey welcome to the site and you are among friends here, your trophy count doesnt define if your a gamer

Welcome! Hope u enjoy here :)

Welcome to PSNP you are among friends here :wave: 

Hope you enjoy this site as much as i do :D