Heya

HaSoOoN-MHD

So, I kind of suck at typing out these things, so bear with me: I was strolling along my merry way, looking for an updated game card so I can use it as a signature on another forum. So I stumble upon those lands, and decide to sign up for the heck of it. I'm here now, I guess.

Surprisingly, i'm not that big of a trophy hunter, I don't even have a single platinum yet *got terribly close to some, but always collectibles screwing me over. :P *, but hope i'll have a good time here.

So, I kind of suck at typing out these things, so bear with me: I was strolling along my merry way, looking for an updated game card so I can use it as a signature on another forum. So I stumble upon those lands, and decide to sign up for the heck of it. I'm here now, I guess.

Surprisingly, i'm not that big of a trophy hunter, I don't even have a single platinum yet *got terribly close to some, but always collectibles screwing me over. :P *, but hope i'll have a good time here.

Welcome to the site! :wave:  I'm right with you on the trophy part xD. Check out my trophy collection, only two plats and was robbed of one, haha.