Is this game any good?

x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx

You literally run back and forth for about 10 mins. You don't even have to cross a road if you don't want to. But you can have a bit of fun with it, frogger style if you want to mess around while getting the trophies. Just be cautious that if you die, your stats go back to zero and you have to start from scratch. Definitely has a bit of goofing off though, so its not a total waste of a buck.

3 hours ago, Sometimes_Hazel said:

You literally run back and forth for about 10 mins. You don't even have to cross a road if you don't want to. But you can have a bit of fun with it, frogger style if you want to mess around while getting the trophies. Just be cautious that if you die, your stats go back to zero and you have to start from scratch. Definitely has a bit of goofing off though, so its not a total waste of a buck.

Thats not the case. If you die the counter only resets at 100, 200, 300 ... whatever full hundred you have reached. Also there is no crossing the street, you basically drive down the wrong lane dodging traffic while killing chicken.

• Like 3

I have no clue what game you are talking about, but Road Bustle is a guy with a backpack that runs across roads. No driving and No chickens. I've opened both the NA and EU versions, and still not seeing any chickens.The only thing I may be wrong on here is after opening the game back up and looking, is that it is starting with a base score of 10k that resets back to 10k after a game over no matter how many points I end with. Which is essentially restarting at base. There is a hover craft feature, but using that does not up your points and disappears after a few seconds.

3 hours ago, Sometimes_Hazel said:

I have no clue what game you are talking about, but Road Bustle is a guy with a backpack that runs across roads. No driving and No chickens. I've opened both the NA and EU versions, and still not seeing any chickens.The only thing I may be wrong on here is after opening the game back up and looking, is that it is starting with a base score of 10k that resets back to 10k after a game over no matter how many points I end with. Which is essentially restarting at base. There is a hover craft feature, but using that does not up your points and disappears after a few seconds.

we aren't talking road bustle, we talking Chickens on the road, which is way different in that you are driving to hit chickens for points whilst avoding other vehicles 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx said:

Did you enjoyed this $1 easy platinum game? Is it better than Road Bustle?

Was an almost relaxing 7 minutes for what it is; oncoming cars are very slow. 

Your truck has no momentum, it just stops if you release the thumbstick, so there's no reason to crash.

Road Bustle's a busted chore that made me exploit, but this one's playable and doesn't overstay it's welcome...for more than like, 2 minutes. 

• Like 1

On 01.12.2020 at 3:52 PM, Detox2033 said:

Is this also bugged for you guys? I scored twice 1.100 but the trophy for 950 didnt pop. Even after deleting save game not...whats the problem there? (EU version)

Got same problem but on different scores. Just try to wait on such bugged score. Et get 950 and wait, don’t kill any more chickens. After few seconds some time more, trophy will pop up. If you go above it, try to hit only green chickens to lower score.

8 hours ago, Stratege said:

Got same problem but on different scores. Just try to wait on such bugged score. Et get 950 and wait, don’t kill any more chickens. After few seconds some time more, trophy will pop up. If you go above it, try to hit only green chickens to lower score.

Haha good solution with the green chickens. I got the errors twice and my solution was to delete savegame and start a complete new game. so I scored three times 1000+ points and then got the platinum.

I don't know why we were getting the trophy glitches, maybe we died in the exact situations for a score trophy? It seems random to me. But many others must have this problem, not just the two of us

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/12/2020 at 4:16 PM, Detox2033 said:

Haha good solution with the green chickens. I got the errors twice and my solution was to delete savegame and start a complete new game. so I scored three times 1000+ points and then got the platinum.

I don't know why we were getting the trophy glitches, maybe we died in the exact situations for a score trophy? It seems random to me. But many others must have this problem, not just the two of us

It must be something to do with the developer because although this game never glitched for me road bustle did and it was pretty annoying.