UBER PRIZE COLLECTOR GLITCHED

STAR-SOLDIER-X

i had 80% prize bubbles, got the last 20% in community levels. im now at 100% prize bubbles, but my pins say 80%. i have collected prizes i have not collected before and my pin is stuck on 80%.

i guess my save is dead and i need to start again ? why do i keep finding glitches in games that no one else talks about. there should be a warning on the guide. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, STAR-SOLDIER-X said:

i had 80% prize bubbles, got the last 20% in community levels. im now at 100% prize bubbles, but my pins say 80%. i have collected prizes i have not collected before and my pin is stuck on 80%.

i guess my save is dead and i need to start again ? why do i keep finding glitches in games that no one else talks about. there should be a warning on the guide. 

By any chance did you play the "Free story prizes" levels from a guy named FattyMacintosh? (His name is something like that) In those levels all the story prizes are legitimately added to your popit so it's weird why the game wouldn't count them. Were you looking for the story prizes because you needed the ones that required 4 players to get?

42 minutes ago, Flubberwunked said:

By any chance did you play the "Free story prizes" levels from a guy named FattyMacintosh? (His name is something like that) In those levels all the story prizes are legitimately added to your popit so it's weird why the game wouldn't count them. Were you looking for the story prizes because you needed the ones that required 4 players to get?

i played 20+ free prize levels, so probally played everyones. i was just being lazy, last trophy for my plat and i got excited. 

i have stared again from scratch. i just made this post to make sure people dont follow my steps.

if you do want to try for yourself at least have a backup save. 

at least i have found a method to mess up your save and void uber prize collector. 

thank you for your reply.

• 3 weeks later...

You're issue is likely caused because under normal circumstances story pins aren't supposed to be unlocked outside of their intended environment but all the other pin categories (general, create, share, secret etc.) can show up on screen when their requirements are met in different places. Seeing as you're at 100% progress with the pin but no trophy you'll want to start a new save for the prize bubbles, of course back-up your existing profile if you care about your progress with other trophies.

A workaround I did on my old account for the Base Game, Cross Controller and DC Comics prize bubble trophies is to collect the prizes from these community timesavers but the last prize(s) you get to achieve 100% pin progress must be collected in the story levels themselves (unlocking pins in the correct environment as previously mentioned). To begin, start a story level and take note of a prize you have not collected, collect the prizes from those community levels but avoid the noted prize, then go back to the story level and collect that prize and the pin/trophy should unlock.

Reminder to all that trophies rely on their associated pins to unlock, they don't follow their own requirements that match a specific pin.

• 1 month later...

is this still a issue? with having to play so many community levels theres no way to know if your going to fall into a level that will glitch yourself. also when i look at my pins i see 38/50 but i dont see the pin for uber 100% to check that progress. or does the 50 pin turn into a different pin once you hit 50? 

• 4 weeks later...