B1rvine

Christmas Scavenger Hunt Giveaway Game #2. [Ended]

104 posts in this topic

BONUS QUESTION : What is your favorite Christmas movie? Answer: How the Grinch Stole Christmas -- the version with Jim Carrey 🎅🎄

Bonus Question: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Tfw you think you chose an obscure answer to question 8 -_-

I love seeing all the answers though!  Huge shoutout to @B1rvine and @Beyondthegrave07 for running this (and no doubt tallying this up with hangovers)  

I intended to go for the least amount of points. Seems I'm running for the opposite now, LOL. :P

Anyway, this was a really fun contest! Hope everyone has a really good 2021, and thanks to our hosts for... well, hosting. Since that's the gist of what a host does.

For the question about 8+ boosters I see at least 3 games that shouldn't have counted.Singularity and crysis 3 require 6 players and battlefield hardline 7.

I went for the least points but it didn't work out.Oh well at least I had fun!

well, doesnt look like im winning anything there, fuck

also that 8th question was a struggle for someone whos never touched a ps1 or 2 in their life

Thanks for hosting this guys!

I can’t believe so many people chose the answers I chose haha. Especially number 8. 

Congrats to whoever will win. Thanks for the fun event. 

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, pot1414 said:

For the question about 8+ boosters I see at least 3 games that shouldn't have counted.

Thanks. I knew there'd be some wrong (that weren't obvious). Right now, I just wanted to get some stuff up since its a lot of work to do in one shot.

For anyone winning prizes, they'll be heavily fact checked. The increase for the point score for those three would increase about 18 points, which probably won't matter too much. 

Edited by B1rvine

Thanks for this.. had lots of fun! Great to see so many different answers!

Fuu I swore dragon age Inquisition was a good answer. Screw that other guy loljk

It's really funny. I think many people, intentionally looking for obscure answers, ended up making those "obvious" obscure answers some of the most popular. This was still fun though! Can't wait to see who wins.

Once again, I got way too many points! 😂 I’ll try to be proud of the few original answers that I managed to achieve!

Thanks for all the hard work and congrats to all the (for now, unknown) winners!

Thanks for hosting this giveaway! It was fun to find the answers because there was actually only one answer I could answer right away, question 9. I was also going for least points but I underestimated the community as it seems... :D (on a side note: I'm listed with RDR2 for question 7 but answered with RDR1, did you merge both RDRs?)

Happy new year, have a great 2021 everybody! :) 

52 minutes ago, woggly4 said:

(on a side note: I'm listed with RDR2 for question 7 but answered with RDR1, did you merge both RDRs?)

Yep, same here. For question 7 my answer was Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare which was a stand-alone disc or expansion pack to the first RDR.  Anyway, it was fun. Thanks for hosting! 👍

6 hours ago, wateryouagod said:

Fuu I swore dragon age Inquisition was a good answer. Screw that other guy loljk

Took the words out of my mouth lol. ;)

Thought I had some unique ones but looks like I was the only one to remember the KH2 Nightmare Before Christmas trophy image, so at least one was unique.

Thanks again to those who hosted this and Happy New Year everyone!

Finally got around to having great answers, and all that got dumped by the a couple high value ones!

Still, this is such a fun giveaway event. Keep up the good work.