Christmas Scavenger Hunt Giveaway Game #2. [Ended]

B1rvine

Does Beyond count for the competition? Since both moderators were receiving answers from other users and B1 answers didn't count while Grave's answers did.

Anyway, i think I did well but I kinda regret going with Platisfaction for number 1 but whatever. Also I should have went with Bugsnax for number 4 since there's a trophy art with an Oreo bugsnax on it but I thought it was too obvious.

14 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

Does Beyond count for the competition? Since both moderators were receiving answers from other users and B1 answers didn't count while Grave's answers did.

Anyway, i think I did well but I kinda regret going with Platisfaction for number 1 but whatever. Also I should have went with Bugsnax for number 4 since there's a trophy art with an Oreo bugsnax on it but I thought it was too obvious.

I won't count for placement (1st, 2nd, and 3rd) and I will not receive any prize if I ended up winning. I just do it for fun to see where I land. B1rvine did it to ensure the entire scavenger hunt was possible. Lol.

I'm working on the final results now (about halfway done) and getting the tallies ready. B1rvine will review it once I'm done to make sure I didn't fat finger anything. After that, the announcement will be made here.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I won't count for placement (1st, 2nd, and 3rd) and I will not receive any prize if I ended up winning. I just do it for fun to see where I land. B1rvine did it to ensure the entire scavenger hunt was possible. Lol.

I'm working on the final results now (about halfway done) and getting the tallies ready. B1rvine will review it once I'm done to make sure I didn't fat finger anything. After that, the announcement will be made here.

Oh ok, I just thought it was strange seeing B1 out of the results. 

In that way, good luck with the counting and thanks for the giveaway ☺️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, woggly4 said:

Thanks for hosting this giveaway! It was fun to find the answers because there was actually only one answer I could answer right away, question 9. I was also going for least points but I underestimated the community as it seems... :D (on a side note: I'm listed with RDR2 for question 7 but answered with RDR1, did you merge both RDRs?)

Happy new year, have a great 2021 everybody! :) 

3 hours ago, JungleCat20 said:

Yep, same here. For question 7 my answer was Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare which was a stand-alone disc or expansion pack to the first RDR.  Anyway, it was fun. Thanks for hosting! 1f44d.png

Fixed. Not sure why that "2" was there.  All of you were RDR 1.

Also, here's the entries themselves (if anyone feels it's important)  : https://www.dropbox.com/s/omv0ie9k0px89cz/xmas answers.zip?dl=0 .  They're all in a zip file.

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Thanks. I knew there'd be some wrong (that weren't obvious). Right now, I just wanted to get some stuff up since its a lot of work to do in one shot.

For anyone winning prizes, they'll be heavily fact checked. The increase for the point score for those three would increase about 18 points, which probably won't matter too much. 

1. I can only speak for Battlefield Hardline but I’d say it would be extremely cheap to disqualify people if they chose this as their answer.

Test Your Mettle DID require 2 teams of 5 to start a competitive match. And most ppl boosting this legit would have gone for a ten ppl session.

It’s true that there is an exploit where ppl jump teams during the first few seconds of matchmaking (and best be done on private servers ?) but punishing ppl for only knowing of the legit method seems... harsh.

2. I didn’t pick Beyond for question 1 for the same reason I didn’t pick you. It seemed too much like teacher’s pet to name the ones that ran this event. So I picked one of my other favorite mods. ?

3. Anyway, thanks again for doing this. Happy 2021 to you, yours and everybody who reads this.

26 minutes ago, hBLOXs said:

1. I can only speak for Battlefield Hardline but I’d say it would be extremely cheap to disqualify people if they chose this as their answer.

Test Your Mettle DID require 2 teams of 5 to start a competitive match. And most ppl boosting this legit would have gone for a ten ppl session.

It’s true that there is an exploit where ppl jump teams during the first few seconds of matchmaking (and best be done on private servers 1f644.png) but punishing ppl for only knowing of the legit method seems... harsh.

Fair point and I actually agree.I take it back.

• Like 1