Christmas Scavenger Hunt Giveaway Game #2. [Ended]

B1rvine

I intended to go for the least amount of points. Seems I'm running for the opposite now, LOL. :P

Anyway, this was a really fun contest! Hope everyone has a really good 2021, and thanks to our hosts for... well, hosting. Since that's the gist of what a host does.

3 hours ago, pot1414 said:

For the question about 8+ boosters I see at least 3 games that shouldn't have counted.

Thanks. I knew there'd be some wrong (that weren't obvious). Right now, I just wanted to get some stuff up since its a lot of work to do in one shot.

For anyone winning prizes, they'll be heavily fact checked. The increase for the point score for those three would increase about 18 points, which probably won't matter too much. 

Edited by B1rvine

Thanks for hosting this giveaway! It was fun to find the answers because there was actually only one answer I could answer right away, question 9. I was also going for least points but I underestimated the community as it seems... :D (on a side note: I'm listed with RDR2 for question 7 but answered with RDR1, did you merge both RDRs?)

Happy new year, have a great 2021 everybody! :) 

52 minutes ago, woggly4 said:

(on a side note: I'm listed with RDR2 for question 7 but answered with RDR1, did you merge both RDRs?)

Yep, same here. For question 7 my answer was Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare which was a stand-alone disc or expansion pack to the first RDR.  Anyway, it was fun. Thanks for hosting! ?

6 hours ago, wateryouagod said:

Fuu I swore dragon age Inquisition was a good answer. Screw that other guy loljk

Took the words out of my mouth lol. ;)

Thought I had some unique ones but looks like I was the only one to remember the KH2 Nightmare Before Christmas trophy image, so at least one was unique.

Thanks again to those who hosted this and Happy New Year everyone!

• Like 1