[NA] End of Year Deals | Ends 12/23 12AM PST

Neocarleen

they're pulling this when i'm tapped out :(. time for another round: if they plan to leave this up without updating in the upcoming weeks i'll come back to it.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the white Witch (ps4)

something 7.50$ (kemco game maybe).

Edited by kingdrake2

10 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

Some of those plat difficulties don't make sense. 10/10 for Harvest Moon Light of Hope?

Yeah, I don’t know why that’s there. The trophy guide has it at 2 out of 10.

But anyway, this sale has a couple of interesting games for me. I might give TWAU another shot.

6 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Yeah, I don’t know why that’s there. The trophy guide has it at 2 out of 10.

But anyway, this sale has a couple of interesting games for me. I might give TWAU another shot.

i think it's tying it to the "grindy" difficulty. 100 hours is a huge investment but it makes the plat so much worthwhile.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FielVeredus said:

LOL at Anthem $26.99 

More so that the Legion of Dawn edition has been less than 20 USD lately on sales yet they want the BASE edition for almost 30?

EDIT: Idk if i'll grab anything from this sale but i did grab Amnesia:Rebirth and Destory All Humans(2020) off the black friday sale. Enjoying both a lot. Been a fan of both series since they started :P

Edited by Urabraska-

Good layout. Would be nice to include completion time and links to the guides when applicable. Also would like to see some indication of whether this is actually a good deal or if previous sales were lower in price.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, xh117 said:

RE7 season pass worth it? 

Yes and no. Some of it adds to the over all plot(not a hero, zoe, daughters) but the rest is mostly just padded content that honestly should have been in the base game(the rest of the DLC) Though the asking price is not bad. but 21 is easily one of the most Bullshat modes i have ever played in awhile. The AI straight up cheats...... Ethan must Die is also entirely BS and RNG based rather than actual skill.

Edited by Urabraska-
  • Like 2