Why are so many people complaining about easy platinum games

ScottishNub

On 3/2/2021 at 8:27 PM, ladynadiad said:

That's a problem with gaming in general.  Consoles in general have far less issues with shovelware compared to Steam and mobile platforms that have less quality control.  Regarding VNs and cost, the main factor is actually voice acting.  The most expensive VNs have full voice acting and it's not even in English.  With the amount of dialog in a VN, that adds a ton to development costs and that is going to be passed along to the players via a larger pricetag.  It's annoying because it adds a lot to the pricetag compared to VNs of similar length with no voice acting and adds little overall value because it doesn't change the fact that you have to read the text since the voice acting is in Japanese.  I honestly wish VNs would just release with no voice acting or have an optional paid DLC for voice acting so people who don't want it don't have to pay extra because a few people insist on it.

This year it's been every single day shovelware getting released, i don't know what is going to be the future anymore ~_~;

I think soon won't make a difference if it's Steam or Sony when it comes to shovelware and the sales start getting more focus around those.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2021 at 6:48 AM, Nelson_Otaku said:

This year it's been every single day shovelware getting released, i don't know what is going to be the future anymore ~_~;

I think soon won't make a difference if it's Steam or Sony when it comes to shovelware and the sales start getting more focus around those.

And with this has brought a lot more trophy whore accounts that have this shovelware garbage. I’m not faulting anyone for playing a few Ratalalika games, some of them look a little decent. But if most of your list consists of shovelware garbage that came out of Steam’s butthole, then your profile is crap to me. 

Despite this, the emphasis on shovelware getting more sales will just convince those who care solely for trophy numbers to play more junk. The games are just as trash on Sony as they are on Steam, and Sony without hesitation has placed more junk on their store.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

And with this has brought a lot more trophy whore accounts that have this shovelware garbage. I’m not faulting anyone for playing a few Ratalalika games, some of them look a little decent. But if most of your list consists of shovelware garbage that came out of Steam’s butthole, then your profile is crap to me.

EflCGuS.jpg

B..But.. A plat is a plat...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

Don’t diss the backdoor, man.

Cmon dude. You have to admit there's far too much junk on the store now. Sony is just as bad as Steam is in many respects. Full of garbage that I wouldn't waste any of my valuable time now, especially now that I got a new job and I'm having to look after a couple of kids (niece and nephew).

5 hours ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

EflCGuS.jpg

B..But.. A plat is a plat...

Yes, but I judge them by their value. An account with nothing but 200 trash games with 30 minute platinums is a pile of shit. Games like Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Mega Man 11, Shovel Knight, Watch Dogs Legion, Heavy Rain, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, all worthwhile platinums.

Judge the content of the game, not by trophy statistics.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Cmon dude. You have to admit there's far too much junk on the store now. Sony is just as bad as Steam is in many respects. Full of garbage that I wouldn't waste any of my valuable time now, especially now that I got a new job and I'm having to look after a couple of kids (niece and nephew).

Yes, but I judge them by their value. An account with nothing but 200 trash games with 30 minute platinums is a pile of shit. Games like Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Mega Man 11, Shovel Knight, Watch Dogs Legion, Heavy Rain, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, all worthwhile platinums.

First, congratulations on finding a new job, especially in the pandemic.

Second, yes, I do agree that some of the Rata games are garbage. However, the majority (+50%) I have enjoyed, at least somewhat. Enough that they were worth the 2-6 bucks. The fact they’re often so inexpensive make them more worth it in my opinion, I wouldn’t pay $20 for them. Usually, before I purchase them, I tend to check out a YouTube video of the gameplay to see if the game will “work” for me, because I do care about gameplay. If it’s a 2D retro shooter or adventure game, I’m there, they’re addictive, even if short. The puzzle games I find less fun and more frustrating. The times where I didn’t check out the gameplay in advance, I have sometimes regretted the experience and considered it to be a waste of my time.

What I’m saying here is my relationship to Rata and Rata-like games is more complex than some people are typecasting it to be. It’s not just about trophies, although that is a great bonus. It’s about doing a rewarding game that often, at some point, presents a bit of a challenge, and can be overcome more quickly than other games. I have two kids, a wife, and a job, time is of the essence now, which was different for me a few years back.

It’s not that I don’t hear what you’re saying in terms of the profile, but I do see a lot of profiles on here that have a lot of those platinums as well as worthwhile AAA plats or more rare trophies. I think that’s more of the general trend.

Edited by PalaceOfLove706
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Next time I write it like this:  pL4t iS aY pLAt bruhhh:awesome:

If people start right now on Ps4 with trophy hunting they see no difference between 100 Ps3 plats and 100 Ps4 plats. They will see veteran hunters with a huge amount of plats and they want to catch up with them for whatever reason. Fast results and success with easy short plats are to tempting for some of them. Later they will realize not every plat is a plat.

• Like 1

every so often I like to play an easy plat, only the more enjoyable ones though and I would only get them from the sale for about 99p. I like doing it after getting a plat for a tougher game just to change the mood, they aren't impressive to have though, sometimes it's just a change of scenery from a longer game

• Like 1

Dunno why this topic is always coming up. People shouldn't care what others think about their profile in the first place, or what they think of others'. If someone just plays Rata-over 90%- games, then let them be. They'll know they're trophy whoring, we'll know they're trophy whoring, and so it'll be, no biggie.

I do play them from time to time (really screwed up last Black Friday - had a 75% discount on indie games, got probably 15/20 of them), it's a good 'pause' in between more time consuming games, and some of them are actually enjoyable. Not all games need to be 100+ hours grind fests. Though what I really dislike on some of them, is that you're making a small indie game, you're creating 50 levels, but yet, you give the plat for just completing 20 of them...why?! I'll still buy and play it if it's a 5 hour game instead of 1. I could go on and play it regardless, but I prefer changing up and trying another game instead. That's also why I buy them, just wanna see and try what's out there, even if it's mediocre (try to keep away from bad ones but not always successful).

I usually get them for a couple euros, so it's like getting a cup of coffee. Won't buy them for more than that, they're not worth that much.

What I don't get though is stacking. Why would you play exactly the same game 2 or 3 or even 4 times? There for me lies the true trophy whoring. Cause you buy a Rata game, ok, they're easy, but it's an original experience nonetheless. But playing it again and again for the sake of multiple trophies, that's beyond me.

I do give a pass on remasters and those kinds though. It's nice to see some old games being available to newer generations, and newer platforms (it's of course done for the moneyz, but still, they are usually worth playing again), and they usually have additional stuff that make it somehow distinctive from the original one.

• Like 1

On 01/12/2020 at 4:54 AM, ScottishNub said:

This is a legit question to the people who don't like these £4 sub 30 minute platinums.

I've seen countless fourms of people complaining and having a hissy fit over certain games and want playstation to do something about easy platinums and stacks. 

I don't understand why people complain as it doesn't affect the other platinums and the "value" and the trophy system.

So easy games have always been a thing but more prominent on the ps4 with the ratta games these games don't really devalue platinums as much as people think as if people only played "hard" games or long games they won't be impressive anymore just another easy game.

And even playstation exlusives are easy both spiderman games god of war 4 last of us 2 astro bot horizon zero dawn.

And people don't complain about the playstation exlusives.

So why do these people have to constantly judge the games people play 

It seems dumb to and i just can't understand this.

So please explain this 

(Please don't fight each other in the reply section and hopefully this forum doesn't get locked)

The problem I think is not so much that people play easy games, it's when people who play these games and have 500 plus Platinums brag about how many they have and say things like "A platinum is a platinum" 

I personally think Sony should "devalue" the points system for super easy games(Ratalaika games for example) so that a platinum is worth less points on that game that it is for say something like Red dead 2 or even remove Platinums entirely from these types of games 

I know there are many people who really get upset about this topic but at the end of the day people can play whatever they want and it doesn't really affect me or the games I play instead. I enjoy long and fairly difficult platinums but it's not to say I haven't played and earned a few of these easy Platinums myself but I definitely feel games such as Red dead 1 and 2, GTA V, Assassins Odyssey and Valhalla etc have given me more satisfaction from their Platinums than any easy games have 

7 hours ago, rogermagalhaes88 said:

The problem I think is not so much that people play easy games, it's when people who play these games and have 500 plus Platinums brag about how many they have and say things like "A platinum is a platinum" 

I personally think Sony should "devalue" the points system for super easy games(Ratalaika games for example) so that a platinum is worth less points on that game that it is for say something like Red dead 2 or even remove Platinums entirely from these types of games 

I know there are many people who really get upset about this topic but at the end of the day people can play whatever they want and it doesn't really affect me or the games I play instead. I enjoy long and fairly difficult platinums but it's not to say I haven't played and earned a few of these easy Platinums myself but I definitely feel games such as Red dead 1 and 2, GTA V, Assassins Odyssey and Valhalla etc have given me more satisfaction from their Platinums than any easy games have 

Yeah i definitely had more satisfaction getting the platinum in red dead redemption and grand theft auto 5 compared to something like thunder paw. As my list is littered with press x to platinum games and many unfinished good games 

• 4 months later...

You can get 200 platinums from easy $1 games. Those games made platinums worthless. For example before having 50 plats was pretty impressive. But now those 50 plats mean absolutely nothing because some kid with 200 plats from 1 dollar games makes your collection look like participation awards.

I literally got 3 platinums in less than an hour a couple weeks ago from these 1 dollar games. I remember how I used to think how it would be an achievement if I got 100 plats on my profile. It would've been an achievement back then when you didn't get platinums literally given to you. You had to put in a considerable amount of time and effort to get any Platinum Trophy. It actually felt like a feat you accomplished, a sense that you actually earned it. 

Trophies actually never meant anything tho and I always knew that. However, its hard to even get that same feeling of accomplishment from a game with a hard platinum when you think about how some chump can earn a Platinum Trophy with a bag of doritos on his mom's couch without even trying. 

Anyway I lost interest in trophy hunting years ago right around the time these easy plat games starting. Not just trophy hunting, but with gaming in general. I realized there's so much more to life than a lame ass video game. 

But yeah I think easy plats ruined the trophy hunting hobby. It's just not what it was years ago. People who are still passionate about hunting trophies have are very justified to be upset

• Like 3

4 hours ago, doom-monger said:

You can get 200 platinums from easy $1 games. Those games made platinums worthless. For example before having 50 plats was pretty impressive. But now those 50 plats mean absolutely nothing because some kid with 200 plats from 1 dollar games makes your collection look like participation awards.

I literally got 3 platinums in less than an hour a couple weeks ago from these 1 dollar games. I remember how I used to think how it would be an achievement if I got 100 plats on my profile. It would've been an achievement back then when you didn't get platinums literally given to you. You had to put in a considerable amount of time and effort to get any Platinum Trophy. It actually felt like a feat you accomplished, a sense that you actually earned it. 

Trophies actually never meant anything tho and I always knew that. However, its hard to even get that same feeling of accomplishment from a game with a hard platinum when you think about how some chump can earn a Platinum Trophy with a bag of doritos on his mom's couch without even trying. 

Anyway I lost interest in trophy hunting years ago right around the time these easy plat games starting. Not just trophy hunting, but with gaming in general. I realized there's so much more to life than a lame ass video game. 

But yeah I think easy plats ruined the trophy hunting hobby. It's just not what it was years ago. People who are still passionate about hunting trophies have are very justified to be upset

Since i set my standards from the very beginning and never played any of those 1$ things (specially being a japanese profile only)

i can still enjoy and look on my entire profile history not having to see any ugly title that could ever make me throw up,

though as you said it's no longer the same thing cause the good titles with context in it got overshadowed and less worth releases to bother with.

Supported as much i could the culture i liked so can't say i didn't do my part at least.

• Like 1

I'd submit that games with five minute platinums aren't really the cause, but the symptom. I've said a few times in various threads that achievement hunting is a 'keeing up with the Jones's' game. What this really means is these games only matter to the people who are really trying catch up or keep step with the Jones's and everyone else is forced to deal with this trophy economy depression. To the people in, let's say, the top 50 on the leaderboard, the 1 point, 15 trophies and .000000000000001% AGC is the difference between holding their position and not being on the board anymore. All it takes is one of those 50, just one, to take one hit from the Ratalaika syringe and the whole lot are hooked by proxy. Now all of them have to take the drug or be left behind.

This trickles down to a group called 'everyone else'. And it seems pretty clear to me why Sony doesn't give a crap about these happening. More people taking the drug means more money being spent on the PSN.

• Like 2

On 10/08/2021 at 4:38 AM, J2VLegacy said:

I seen lots of easy quick plats being released nowadays and it truly isn’t for me. Getting to the leaderboards high up is easy with games like this. 

Top of the leaderboards is just a bank account flex, who has the most money and who has the most free time

• Like 2

On 8/9/2021 at 3:12 PM, Jelly Soup said:

I'd submit that games with five minute platinums aren't really the cause, but the symptom. I've said a few times in various threads that achievement hunting is a 'keeing up with the Jones's' game. What this really means is these games only matter to the people who are really trying catch up or keep step with the Jones's and everyone else is forced to deal with this trophy economy depression. To the people in, let's say, the top 50 on the leaderboard, the 1 point, 15 trophies and .000000000000001% AGC is the difference between holding their position and not being on the board anymore. All it takes is one of those 50, just one, to take one hit from the Ratalaika syringe and the whole lot are hooked by proxy. Now all of them have to take the drug or be left behind.

This trickles down to a group called 'everyone else'. And it seems pretty clear to me why Sony doesn't give a crap about these happening. More people taking the drug means more money being spent on the PSN.

We're a small minority amongst a world of gamers. You know this very well.

What the Kardashians have done is far more damaging to society than some shitty shovelware crap that some hack developer made in his garage over the weekend. Ever since they became a thing, the standards have dropped dramatically.

Keeping Up with the Joneses is actually a very old idiom. For those who don't know what that means, it means comparing yourself to your peers by getting better materials and goods. I'm sure it has been relevant in society for a very long time, but it wasn't until the last 10 - 20 years that it really became a big deal. I noticed a lot more people following the idiom once the internet became mainstream.

Every giant YouTuber does the same shit. Every Instagram model and TikTok dumb teen does the same thing. They follow the train of trends on the internet. That is keeping up with the Joneses. In this small community, it means playing all the easy games you can grab off the PS Store so you can maintain a high rank on the leaderboards. It's just a bank account flex, nothing more.

I never followed this idiom, because it is stupid. Constantly comparing yourself to others is just going to leave you depressed and miserable. But so many people do it, especially in the world of social media where eyecandy and dopamine hits are commonplace. I imagine most teenagers nowadays have a very strong identity crisis, because social media platforms like Twitter and TikTok have made assholes jump on the trending train. Some attractive teen is more popular, other teenagers have to follow on the internet. MySpace started this crap. Twitter and TikTok have taken it several steps further.

People get tired of it. @Unknown_v2_0 messaged me in private that he was quitting trophy hunting, which he in fact did last Fall. Stacking crap upon crap ruined the hobby for him.

It's all about the money anyway. A lot of good indie stuff is being denied on Sony platforms, instead we're getting complete shovelware that was made with no effort at all. Why make something good when people are willing to pay for complete bullshit? That is what has happened.

• Like 2

I was speaking more specifically of trophy/achievement hunters in general. If we're talking about the entire PSN, or really any other gaming ecosystem, as a whole then any theories go out the window. People always want something for nothing and $10 for a handful of games seems good, even if it's the modern equivalent of Action 52. I don't envy the people who are set to analyze the constant data stream and try to guess on the best way to herd cats.

I don't disagree with the notion that the idiom I oft cite is not a good one to live by, but it still has relevance in the competitive achievement hunting scene. And the youtuber/Tiktok scene for that matter. The exact meaning of the phrase has changed much from it's initial inception. It was originally from a comic strip from the 1920s. The main difference between then and now is there was no consumer alternatives for people within a certain income bracket. There was only one or two fridges, as an example, for people who made 10K a year. To have one from a lower bracket made you look bad and cheap, having one from a higher bracket made you look better and seem more affluent. In the years since, more products of visual quality came into existence. My grandmother really admired the expensive solid oak glass top display tables, but they were way outside her budget. But there was an inferior product right next to it made of quark board but made to look identical to the solid oak and it was a quarter of the price. Smaller price and would stand up to most scrutiny. I've read scholarly articles suggesting that data points to this change coming about by a growing trend in couples not starting families and the emergence of the so-called pink dollar. But who really knows.

In a modern sense, the idiom mostly means "more stuff, more stuff, more stuff, quality doesn't matter, cheaper is better". This lends itself well to communities/hobbies where more digital knickknackery puts you on the holier than thou pedestal.

Economic theory, pontification, blah blah. People are dumb and like a deal, it's likely as simple as that in the end.

Edited by Jelly Soup
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2021 at 2:46 AM, AJ_Radio said:

We're a small minority amongst a world of gamers. You know this very well.

What the Kardashians have done is far more damaging to society than some shitty shovelware crap that some hack developer made in his garage over the weekend. Ever since they became a thing, the standards have dropped dramatically.

Keeping Up with the Joneses is actually a very old idiom. For those who don't know what that means, it means comparing yourself to your peers by getting better materials and goods. I'm sure it has been relevant in society for a very long time, but it wasn't until the last 10 - 20 years that it really became a big deal. I noticed a lot more people following the idiom once the internet became mainstream.

Every giant YouTuber does the same shit. Every Instagram model and TikTok dumb teen does the same thing. They follow the train of trends on the internet. That is keeping up with the Joneses. In this small community, it means playing all the easy games you can grab off the PS Store so you can maintain a high rank on the leaderboards. It's just a bank account flex, nothing more.

I never followed this idiom, because it is stupid. Constantly comparing yourself to others is just going to leave you depressed and miserable. But so many people do it, especially in the world of social media where eyecandy and dopamine hits are commonplace. I imagine most teenagers nowadays have a very strong identity crisis, because social media platforms like Twitter and TikTok have made assholes jump on the trending train. Some attractive teen is more popular, other teenagers have to follow on the internet. MySpace started this crap. Twitter and TikTok have taken it several steps further.

People get tired of it. @Unknown_v2_0 messaged me in private that he was quitting trophy hunting, which he in fact did last Fall. Stacking crap upon crap ruined the hobby for him.

It's all about the money anyway. A lot of good indie stuff is being denied on Sony platforms, instead we're getting complete shovelware that was made with no effort at all. Why make something good when people are willing to pay for complete bullshit? That is what has happened.

Unknown is a great person.  It did ruin it for him.  He is still gaming but not on Playstation. 

You guys/gals should check out his streams and discord.  I like to chat with him still.

Some of my other friends do as well.

Regarding games.  Play what YOU want and enjoy what you play.

Let others do the same.

Enjoy your gaming.  It's called gaming for a reason.

Let others do what they want because they will and don't worry about it or judge.  It doesn't impress ppl what games ppl play or don't.

If ppl play ez, hard or all the above, good for them.

When you don't like a game, don't play it.  When you love a game.  Get all over that thing!!!! :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kfree7 said:

Unknown is a great person.  It did ruin it for him.  He is still gaming but not on Playstation. 

You guys/gals should check out his streams and discord.  I like to chat with him still.

Some of my other friends do as well.

Regarding games.  Play what YOU want and enjoy what you play.

Let others do the same.

Enjoy your gaming.  It's called gaming for a reason.

Let others do what they want because they will and don't worry about it or judge.  It doesn't impress ppl what games ppl play or don't.

If ppl play ez, hard or all the above, good for them.

When you don't like a game, don't play it.  When you love a game.  Get all over that thing!!!! :)

Normally I would criticize someone at your rank because you have a lot of easy stuff, over half of it EZPZ platinums. But you have done some notably hard accomplishments, so I applaud you. 

I would of quit this hobby if I had the same amount of easy games as you. Just saying. 

3 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Normally I would criticize someone at your rank because you have a lot of easy stuff, over half of it EZPZ platinums. But you have done some notably hard accomplishments, so I applaud you. 

I would of quit this hobby if I had the same amount of easy games as you. Just saying. 

Thank you.  I'm not you AJ.  Look at the Ultra Rares.  Look are yours....but it's ok.  It doesn't matter.  

Please read my post again.  

"Let others do what they want because they will and don't worry about it or judge.  It doesn't impress ppl what games ppl play or don't.

If ppl play ez, hard or all the above, good for them."

Good day to you AJ.  Wish you well.  

Edited by kfree7
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, kfree7 said:

Thank you.  I'm not you AJ.  Look at the Ultra Rares.  Look are yours....but it's ok.  It doesn't matter.  

Please read my post again.  

"Let others do what they want because they will and don't worry about it or judge.  It doesn't impress ppl what games ppl play or don't.

If ppl play ez, hard or all the above, good for them."

Good day to you AJ.  Wish you well.  

I read your post several times. I've been around the block in the world of gaming.

What I am telling people is playing these easy games to chase the leaderboards is a perfect example of the slippery slope fallacy. It starts off small, then accumulates in an significant and later final negative effect later down the road in life. This is what more than likely happened to @Unknown_v2_0 last year.

And I understand their position. A long time ago I was very high ranked in an old MMO called Runescape. I played for rankings, was near the top of the leaderboards in a few skills and I had people befriend me because of that. I was a bum, didn't have much going for me apart from having endless free time to play games. I was a lot younger back then, and someone easily impressionable.

After some life circumstances I had to drop that game. Years later I picked up a different version of the same MMO that is referred to as 'Old School', but it wasn't the same. Everybody had already played the game years earlier, and thus were chasing the leaderboards so they would get noticed. This was when Twitch and livestreams really started getting popular circa 2013 or so. I quit out of boredom, and never looked back.

Look. I fully understand where you are coming from. To say I haven't read your post is a misunderstanding. I don't entirely agree with it. Yes, it's true that it doesn't impress people what games they play and what games they don't play. But I like to glance at other peoples profiles for games I might be interested in playing in the future. That was how I got a lot of my games in general. Certain YouTubers recommendation of games was another source I used.

I will never reach 40,000 trophies and neither do I have any desire to be in the top 200 worldwide on the PSNP leaderboards. If that's what you enjoy, that's great. It's just not for me. I don't go out of my way to chase ultra rares either, I could easily get a lot more if I wanted to. But I don't, because I prefer to stick to games I feel I will enjoy than to chase a meaningless number.

Occasionally I like to challenge myself, as most any trophy hunter should. I did this long before achievements existed. Goldeneye 007 on the N64 for instance, I played on 007 Agent difficulty because I wanted that challenge. It took forever, but I got it done. That's something we should cherish in gaming.

Edited by AJ_Radio
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

I read your post several times. I've been around the block in the world of gaming.

What I am telling people is playing these easy games to chase the leaderboards is a perfect example of the slippery slope fallacy. It starts off small, then accumulates in an significant and later final negative effect later down the road in life. This is what more than likely happened to @Unknown_v2_0 last year.

And I understand their position. A long time ago I was very high ranked in an old MMO called Runescape. I played for rankings, was near the top of the leaderboards in a few skills and I had people befriend me because of that. I was a bum, didn't have much going for me apart from having endless free time to play games. I was a lot younger back then, and someone easily impressionable.

After some life circumstances I had to drop that game. Years later I picked up a different version of the same MMO that is referred to as 'Old School', but it wasn't the same. Everybody had already played the game years earlier, and thus were chasing the leaderboards so they would get noticed. This was when Twitch and livestreams really started getting popular circa 2013 or so. I quit out of boredom, and never looked back.

Look. I fully understand where you are coming from. To say I haven't read your post is a misunderstanding. I don't entirely agree with it. Yes, it's true that it doesn't impress people what games they play and what games they don't play. But I like to glance at other peoples profiles for games I might be interested in playing in the future. That was how I got a lot of my games in general. Certain YouTubers recommendation of games was another source I used.

I will never reach 40,000 trophies and neither do I have any desire to be in the top 200 worldwide on the PSNP leaderboards. If that's what you enjoy, that's great. It's just not for me. I don't go out of my way to chase ultra rares either, I could easily get a lot more if I wanted to. But I don't, because I prefer to stick to games I feel I will enjoy than to chase a meaningless number.

Occasionally I like to challenge myself, as most any trophy hunter should. I did this long before achievements existed. Goldeneye 007 on the N64 for instance, I played on 007 Agent difficulty because I wanted that challenge. It took forever, but I got it done. That's something we should cherish in gaming.

Thanks for your opinion.  Racing Motogp 14 now.  Enjoy yourself.

There's not really much to "counter", AJ. The positions presented in this thread and others like it are pretty well laid out by this point. There is line in the sand and while lots of folks are willing to meet there, crossing it isn't going to happen. Agree to disagree has been the starting point for every one of these threads. I can't imagine more argument from authority clap-backs are going to roll the ball much further than it already has.

• Like 1