☆The Future of Mayo

AlucardSnakeXZ27

Playing the first one is the most amazing experience ever. Truly tested my button-mashing skills. I haven't played the sequel yet. Is it good? I'm gonna be really disappointed if the sequel doesn't have the same fun as the first one. But if the sequel is fun then I see no reason why they shouldn't make a third one since they cost 1 buck after all.

• Like 1

Won't lie I got invested into the stories more in the second one then the first that I need to know what happens next.

Btw I'm kind of suprised with the sexual/fetish heavy the ESRB didn't try to censor anything or increase the rating. Guess they only go that hard on Eastern Developers only. ??‍♂️

• Like 1

On 01/12/2020 at 4:34 AM, Mirrors1118 said:

Playing the first one is the most amazing experience ever. Truly tested my button-mashing skills. I haven't played the sequel yet. Is it good? I'm gonna be really disappointed if the sequel doesn't have the same fun as the first one. But if the sequel is fun then I see no reason why they shouldn't make a third one since they cost 1 buck after all.

The sequel is much better. There's a bit of flappy bird, and a hurdles section, among other new bits. It's also more obvious when to select the next paragraph or chapter of the story. Would highly recommend not using a turbo controller, you'll feel more invested in the action, playing manually

Edited by TheMightyImp2
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/12/2020 at 4:47 AM, Property_Damage said:

It has Trilogy written all over it

Absolutely

I don't know what it is about this game I really think it should round off as some kind of trilogy. Nothing more though, no 4/5/6/7 and beyond, but a trilogy would somehow seem fitting.

Also, a physical bundle release for the trilogy is a definite must.

• Like 1

OK, this is going to sound crazy, but having just played Spider-Man, I think what Green Lava needs to do is fit everyone with green overalls and dark goggles and implant a neuro-chip in our brains so we can control our octopus arms and play all region stacks Mayo games on PS4 and Vita simultaneously.

If they can use the neuro-data and energy from clicking to make hybrid Mayo games on demand, then I reckon if enough players attach themselves to the "Matrix" concurrently then we can get infinite Platinums until our physical bodies give up and decay.

Using the power of this new "Mayo Energy™," we should be able to reincarnate, giving the planet a massive energy boost and turning us into a Type One Civilization

Now we have the equivalent of the power of an entire Sun, using just Mayo Power, we can now travel the solar system, create Star Trek replicators and expand into other condiment-based games at the same time.

My name is Ketchup, My Name is Katsup, My Name is French Dijon Mustard, My Name is American Mustard. My Name is Wasabi. My Name is Nuoc Cham. The possibilities are endless.

The destiny of humanity is at stake here. Please do the "Right Thing" Green Lava.

My body is ready.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/25/2020 at 5:46 PM, baboon_overlord said:

OK, this is going to sound crazy, but having just played Spider-Man, I think what Green Lava needs to do is fit everyone with green overalls and dark goggles and implant a neuro-chip in our brains so we can control our octopus arms and play all region stacks Mayo games on PS4 and Vita simultaneously.

If they can use the neuro-data and energy from clicking to make hybrid Mayo games on demand, then I reckon if enough players attach themselves to the "Matrix" concurrently then we can get infinite Platinums until our physical bodies give up and decay.

Using the power of this new "Mayo Energy2122.png," we should be able to reincarnate, giving the planet a massive energy boost and turning us into a Type One Civilization

Now we have the equivalent of the power of an entire Sun, using just Mayo Power2122.png, we can now travel the solar system, create Star Trek replicators and expand into other condiment-based games at the same time.

My name is Ketchup, My Name is Katsup, My Name is French Dijon Mustard, My Name is American Mustard. My Name is Wasabi. My Name is Nuoc Cham. The possibilities are endless.

The destiny of humanity is at stake here. Please do the "Right Thing" Green Lava.

My body is ready.

We're already heading in the direction of The Matrix. A ever dystopian future where humanity is trapped inside of a simulator. I guess eventually we'll have to depend on guys like 'Neo', because everyone who watched the movie knows the machines are using the humans as an energy source.

Very innovative and groundbreaking movie for its time considering it came out back in 1999. But the Matrix franchise paints a bleak future that we're probably not too far off from reaching.

This sounds like a joke comment with a sense of humor, but the reality is this sadly isn't out of reach. We're already getting piles upon piles of garbage, and yes, we can play multiple systems simultaneously.

Already we're getting closer to what the Matrix franchise was showing decades earlier. In 10 - 20 years we'll probably all be living in glass houses, with our eyes focused on a virtual reality console that puts us in an entirely different world when the real world we live in has gone to shit. Everyone is afraid to walk in the outside world, Big Brother is watching and keeping track of all your data. The novel 1984 has seen a surge in popularity in recent years and was written by a man who was way ahead of his time. Anyone who hasn't read the book who is interested in what's going on should read it, it really helps describe the world and society we live in today.

Meanwhile, My Name is Mayo 2, joke game. Crap gets through the store everyday so trophy hunters have no shortage of garbage games that all offer quick and easy platinum trophies. While our sense of wonder diminishes and taking a risk is much too dangerous.

• Like 3

My Name is Mustard? My Name is Ketchup? My Name is Frank’s Red Hot Sauce I Put That Shit on Everything? 

The possibilities are endless. There are just so many condiments with riveting story lines left to explore, let alone the myriad of other sauces, spices, seasonings and whatever other flavours and toppings that would make for great spin-off series in the future. I really think they’re on to something big here, possibly the next big great franchise.

In all honesty I can see this becoming the next Marvel cinematic universe.  The cultural impact of this game is undeniable at this point. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Spaz said:

We're already heading in the direction of The Matrix. A ever dystopian future where humanity is trapped inside of a simulator. I guess eventually we'll have to depend on guys like 'Neo', because everyone who watched the movie knows the machines are using the humans as an energy source.

Very innovative and groundbreaking movie for its time considering it came out back in 1999. But the Matrix franchise paints a bleak future that we're probably not too far off from reaching.

This sounds like a joke comment with a sense of humor, but the reality is this sadly isn't out of reach. We're already getting piles upon piles of garbage, and yes, we can play multiple systems simultaneously.

Already we're getting closer to what the Matrix franchise was showing decades earlier. In 10 - 20 years we'll probably all be living in glass houses, with our eyes focused on a virtual reality console that puts us in an entirely different world when the real world we live in has gone to shit. Everyone is afraid to walk in the outside world, Big Brother is watching and keeping track of all your data. The novel 1984 has seen a surge in popularity in recent years and was written by a man who was way ahead of his time. Anyone who hasn't read the book who is interested in what's going on should read it, it really helps describe the world and society we live in today.

Meanwhile, My Name is Mayo 2, joke game. Crap gets through the store everyday so trophy hunters have no shortage of garbage games that all offer quick and easy platinum trophies. While our sense of wonder diminishes and taking a risk is much too dangerous.

Laying off the drugs, turning of the computer, not following news constantly, going outside.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

Laying off the drugs, turning of the computer, not following news constantly, going outside.

With houses right next door and people walking around, can’t go outside without wearing a mask, which is another reminder that reality is knocking.

• Like 3