Question about PS4 and PS5 trophy lists and their compatibility

MrSander

Hello,

I am planning on playing Worms Rumble, on my PS4. I'll probably get some trophies on the PS4 version.

I hope to be able to purchase a PS5 later this month, early next year, and will probably not be finished with platinuming this game before I get my PS5.

Will the trophies carry over to the PS5 trophy list? Also will my account carry over?

For example, by the time i get the PS5 i'll be level 28, and will continue working to get level 50 on the PS5. Will this be possible, or do you need to start a new account on the PS5?

Will previously received ps4 trophies autopop in the PS5 version?

I don't really care that my PS4 trophy list won't be 100%, but I would like to get 100% on my PS5 list.

Thanks in advance for any answers and clarifications you can give me.

27 minutes ago, MrSander said:

Hello,

I am planning on playing Worms Rumble, on my PS4. I'll probably get some trophies on the PS4 version.

I hope to be able to purchase a PS5 later this month, early next year, and will probably not be finished with platinuming this game before I get my PS5.

Will the trophies carry over to the PS5 trophy list? Also will my account carry over?

For example, by the time i get the PS5 i'll be level 28, and will continue working to get level 50 on the PS5. Will this be possible, or do you need to start a new account on the PS5?

Will previously received ps4 trophies autopop in the PS5 version?

I don't really care that my PS4 trophy list won't be 100%, but I would like to get 100% on my PS5 list.

Thanks in advance for any answers and clarifications you can give me.

Your account will carry over, the PS5 set up is very easy and will transfer everything you want to over WIFI. Or just log in using your details and sync up once you’ve logged in! 

Your trophy levels/account will always remain across all platforms 

I started on PS3, play on the VITA, PS4 and now 5. All go towards the same list 

FYI too, you can delete trophy lists that are at 0%. Just incase you wanted to clean up your list a bit :) you can do this on the PS4 or 5 only by going onto the trophy list and selecting the game at 0% 

in regards to worms rumble. The trophy list is probably shared between the two consoles so you’ll be able to continue on the game no problem. If the lists are separate (I need to check) then some will probably auto pop if not more 

Happy Hunting 

• Like 1

The worms account carries over, you can play back & forth, cross progression. 

I've done a little testing trophy wise & things don't seem to auto pop BUT completing a small amount of a task, for example 'Roll 1000 meters' seemingly popped after I rolled for the first time in the other console version of the game. 

Where I'm not sure how this works is with the level specific trophies, for example 'Reach level 10' I'm not sure if you have to level up again to pop that the second time, if you just have to earn experience, or if it won't pop again at all. If level 50 is the level cap, you wouldn't be able to level up again & pop the trophy twice. 

There's also a few other trophies like 'Unlock all leveling customisation items' that would only be able to be done once. So I'm not sure how the trophies would behave there either. 

There's probably some smarter people who have this all worked out already, hopefully they can add some info. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BlackCatBurrito said:

I've done a little testing trophy wise & things don't seem to auto pop

'Reach level 10' I'm not sure if you have to level up again to pop that the second time

You'll need to complete one of that specific requirement for that trophy to auto pop. My 100 kill trophy popped after only 1 kill on the ps5 version. Though, my win a deathmatch didn't because I didn't win that game like I have done on the ps4. The play 10 time on each map will auto pop after playing only one time on that map if you have it on the other version. And so on.. 

And yeah, you need to level up once for level related trophies to auto pop. I got my level 1 trophy for getting to level 8 on ps5

Edited by Riszcky
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Riszcky said:

You'll need to complete one of that specific requirement for that trophy to auto pop. My 100 kill trophy popped after only 1 kill on the ps5 version. Though, my win a deathmatch didn't because I didn't win that game like I have done on the ps4. The play 10 time on each map will auto pop after playing only one time on that map if you have it on the other version. And so on.. 

And yeah, you need to level up once for level related trophies to auto pop. I got my level 1 trophy for getting to level 8 on ps5

so only one platinum obtainable? Maybe lvl 50 is the last one..

39 minutes ago, Pinselneo said:

so only one platinum obtainable? Maybe lvl 50 is the last one..

IF level 50 is the cap, then they'll have to patch it so it triggers without needing to level up. I doubt it'll stay unobtainable with it being a new game and on plus.

The trophies don't seem to autopop. I did the tutorial and played a single game on PS4, didn't auto-pop on PS5. It seems like some have to redo some. Other's like getting 100 kills, you only need one more kill, to have the trophy pop. Seeing how grindy this game is, going to pass.

Edited by Hedgito
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, syai0306 said:

I got "Tooled Up" trophy in PS4.
Next I played a match in PS5. But I couldn't get "Tooled Up" trophy in PS5.
Trophy with only one acquisition flag may only be available on either platform.

Maxed Out (If Lv51 does not exist)
Tooled Up
Geared Up

Hey man, little question please ^^ => For "Geared up" trophy, do you need to buy those items ? Or just unlock them with levelling only ??

Because i just keep all my ingame money for now, just in case i need to buy those specifics items ^^'

Thx ;)

I had a super silly moment some minutes ago. 

I played worms on my ps5. I had about 30 % of the game and suddenly trophies were popping again... But for the ps4 trophy-list! 

I didn't even install that game on my ps4 once. 

Disgusting... What if I had no ps4? 

What if some trophies can't be triggered twice? I would never be able to complete that second list. 

This is crazy. I mean how? 

Really hope they make a fix with a sort of auto-popping. 

I have also a moment like that... I was playing in ps5 and last worm standing trophy wasnt popping, so I decided to install on ps4 to trigger it. Little did I know there were 2 separate list for worms rumble trophies... I think they need to fix the leveling trophies or we won't be able to unlock them on both platforms. Though I'm having an issue with the emote trophy, you can only get it after level 9, but I'm now on level 22 and I cant unlock it on ps4(I have it on ps5). Do I need to level up 9 times on ps4 to unlock it? 

16 minutes ago, sabathian said:

I have also a moment like that... I was playing in ps5 and last worm standing trophy wasnt popping, so I decided to install on ps4 to trigger it. Little did I know there were 2 separate list for worms rumble trophies... I think they need to fix the leveling trophies or we won't be able to unlock them on both platforms. Though I'm having an issue with the emote trophy, you can only get it after level 9, but I'm now on level 22 and I cant unlock it on ps4(I have it on ps5). Do I need to level up 9 times on ps4 to unlock it? 

Emote worked on both systems for me. 

If this does not get triggered, it might bei another bug :/

I already wrote to the support and asked for something like an auto trigger for trophies, after the game gets started and the requirements for trophies are already fullfilled. 

Maybe you all should open a ticket, if you want to get platinum on both system (or you have to because the game uses the two lists randomly). 

Edited by sn4pper92

5 hours ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

Can you open the game on both consoles at same time? Wondering if I can get character to like 10 xp before leving up then jump into a game on both kits at same time

When you get into a game on second console, the game on first console will get suspended automatically, like what happens when you were editing videos during the game, until you switch back. So you can only on one console.

39 minutes ago, sabathian said:

Manuel, also the issue of the last worm standing trophy not popping on ps5. At least for me. I got wins on ps4 and popped, on ps5 I won 2 and no pop...

If they make an autopop, it should solve your problem. Let's see what they will do. No matter what, it will take a while^^

Edited by sn4pper92

7 hours ago, Jeanmarkhere said:

When you get into a game on second console, the game on first console will get suspended automatically, like what happens when you were editing videos during the game, until you switch back. So you can only on one console.

So just tried this and it worked...I had a sentry gun ready to pop at 16 more xp,

• launched ps5 version,
  • got to main menu on ps5
  • launched ps4 and also got it to main menu. Success so far
  • got into a DM on PS5, played for 2-3 mins and got a sentry damage some peeps, and held it get that 16 xp,
  • Searched on PS4, and got into a game...now im running worms on same account in two consoles...crazy. I did turn off cross play on ps4.
  • PS5 match ended trophy popped. I exited that game
  • Ps4 match ended (used sentry in this match too) and boom trophy popped.

Now i have tooled up on both :) gonna try again with purchase and level 50 when i get there. Challenge should be because i assume challenge 51 will act the same. Need to win a DM on PS4 though still.

2 hours ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

So just tried this and it worked...I had a sentry gun ready to pop at 16 more xp,

• launched ps5 version,
  • got to main menu on ps5
  • launched ps4 and also got it to main menu. Success so far
  • got into a DM on PS5, played for 2-3 mins and got a sentry damage some peeps, and held it get that 16 xp,
  • Searched on PS4, and got into a game...now im running worms on same account in two consoles...crazy. I did turn off cross play on ps4.
  • PS5 match ended trophy popped. I exited that game
  • Ps4 match ended (used sentry in this match too) and boom trophy popped.

Now i have tooled up on both :) gonna try again with purchase and level 50 when i get there. Challenge should be because i assume challenge 51 will act the same. Need to win a DM on PS4 though still.

This might work. Will try that too :)

10 hours ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

Might lol it did i just did it ha. Just need to hope you get the weapon needed, not sure what happens if you make it out of match without getting the weapon on second console.

If you don't find it, you can quit during the match. 

My game did crash some times and the progress was not saved. 

The XP gets only updated after the match^^