Question about PS4 and PS5 trophy lists and their compatibility

MrSander

Hi,

after some months I see that tooled up and geared up aren’t bugged anymore. I obtained them on PS5 and, after a match on PS4, trophy popped.

Unfortunately the problem persists for maxed out trophy, is there some news about it? I tried to do some matches but trophy didn’t popped and I already have the trophy on PS5

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

On 17.4.2021 at 1:22 PM, mirko46 said:

Hi,

after some months I see that tooled up and geared up aren’t bugged anymore. I obtained them on PS5 and, after a match on PS4, trophy popped.

Unfortunately the problem persists for maxed out trophy, is there some news about it? I tried to do some matches but trophy didn’t popped and I already have the trophy on PS5

Same I can't unlock all player level related trophys, the spend 100k, buy one item and the complete the training one on ps5 after I got the platinum on ps4. It's very annoying...

7 hours ago, demon_bang said:

Same I can't unlock all player level related trophys, the spend 100k, buy one item and the complete the training one on ps5 after I got the platinum on ps4. It's very annoying...

I tried to write to Team17 support team and they answered this:

greetings Mirko,

We are sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Worms Rumble.

Unfortunately, there is an issue with syncing some of the trophies between PS5 and PS4.
But please rest assured that the team is currently investigating this and we're hoping to release a patch in the nearest future.

Thank you for your continued support and patience.

Regards,
Team17 Support

Maybe in the next patches (I hope it)...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...