Nednrb

Dualsense Broke in 3 Weeks

54 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Draps-1337 said:

The one they sent me back had a new serial number. When you sent your original back you would have given them the original serial and if you forgot it should be in the email they sent you with the details for returning.

Yeah, I checked that and knew I received a different controller, but still, it could be just another random controller they just fixed instead of a brand new one, I don’t think there’s a way to tell for sure.

17 hours ago, iFraaN97 said:

Yeah, I checked that and knew I received a different controller, but still, it could be just another random controller they just fixed instead of a brand new one, I don’t think there’s a way to tell for sure.

That's true. I guess it didn't look used compared to my week-old brand new controller.

On 1/27/2021 at 7:00 AM, Kristen Danielle said:

Would you mind sharing where you're picking yours up on that date? My birthday is February 14 and I'd really like to have a PS5 as my gift to myself.

I have a friend out in the UAE who got it for me, It's still being processed in delivery even now, almost 2 months later.

And happy early birthday.

Just now, Phoenixgaming1 said:

I have a friend out in the UAE who got it for me, It's still being processed in delivery even now, almost 2 months later.

And happy early birthday.

Oh, okay! Thanks!