Ps Now December 2020

Sailar91

9 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I've never tried PS Now, but do these games (specifically Surge 2) include the DLC content?

Only Horizon has the DLCs inside the game, you have to buy the DLCs for all the other games in this month line up 

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Horizon that we already had this year, 2 previous ps plus games, 2 crap games, and Wreckfest. Sony just continue to say FU to long time subs. Worst month yet for me. 

Horizon was previously a timed game, now it's a perm addition to the service. We'll probably start getting other timed ones added fully like Spider-Man.

• Like 1

I bought Horizon on disc a couple of days ago because I subscribed to PS Now just a month or two after it last left the service.

Usually I cant wait to rip off the plastic wrapping and install the game but for some strange reason I had a feeling that that they would do something stupid like put the same game on PS Now again, so I held back and didn't open it. My spidey sense paid off and now I can return the disc ?

But now I wonder whether this was a one off or whether they'll do it with more games ?. I missed God of War too which would be great for me if they put back on, but at the same time it would be crap for people to get a game they already played and completed in another month that they paid for.

7 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Horizon that we already had this year, 2 previous ps plus games, 2 crap games, and Wreckfest. Sony just continue to say FU to long time subs. Worst month yet for me. 

Yep. PS+ is wank too. Just Cause is £5 for the better edition on the store anyway and then two £10 games....

Got rid of PS Now and put up my Boomerang Rental Service to include another game. So three games at once from them now. Of my choice.

@JediKnight_327  Damn son, you're even more of a cheap bastard than I am ?

They've been doing a pretty good job with Now lately.

The service has great value right now, especially for PlayStation newcomers and people who don't buy a lot of games. Harder to satisfy hardcore gamers with big libraries, obviously.

But yeah, they will probably take the hit of losing all those big Bethesda titles soon, so we might see more first party titles joining (and returning to) the service soon.

But hey, Jim Ryan says he has a plan to counter gamepass so... who knows how that will shape the future of PS Now.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, kanzenchaos said:

Nice, so we might be getting one of them on PS Plus soon lol (except for Darksiders 3)

We already got Darksiders and Broforce. They really need to combine Plus with Now, or al least not give something that was already given in one of the subscriptions 

5 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

@JediKnight_327  Damn son, you're even more of a cheap bastard than I am 1f602.png

They've been doing a pretty good job with Now lately.

The service has great value right now, especially for PlayStation newcomers and people who don't buy a lot of games. Harder to satisfy hardcore gamers with big libraries, obviously.

But yeah, they will probably take the hit of losing all those big Bethesda titles soon, so we might see more first party titles joining (and returning to) the service soon.

But hey, Jim Ryan says he has a plan to counter gamepass so... who knows how that will shape the future of PS Now.

He said that will share some big news regarding Now and Plus in Q1 2021, let’s see what they have in store for us!