New trophy list for Binding of Kin

4 minutes ago, Denvirus said:

Three definitely look like they will take a long while:

• Equip zero perks, repair 1 gen, escape
  • Stun the killer while carrying 5 times!!!! Killers are too good for this
  • Hook 15 survivors during endgame collapse. NOED will help here.

It’s really weird that they aren’t up on the PlayStation Network yet even though the update just released.

Seems pretty easy. The stuns will definitely be the hardest as it’s fairly luck-based. The hardest part about EGC kills is that if you’re too good then  the survivors will never get to EGC. But you will definitely get them just by playing. The 0 perks & 1 gen seems like you have to sabotage yourself a bit and not really help your team...

edit: for Rescue Mission it seems it’ll only work against male killers ;)

Edited by OmegaRejectz

Tagteam: Pretty short window to down someone who's attached by Victor if they are planning to remove Victor. You pretty much have to be right behind the survivor to down them. Only addon that will help is the green addon Sewer Grudge which slightly increases time needed for Survivors to remove Victor. Also if someone dcs while being attached by Victor Victor's camera will be bugged for the rest of the game unless you try to attach him to a new survivor while the camera is bugged -_-.

End of Days: Time for noed + bloodwarden but it will be a trophy you get naturally if you are still working on the killer trophies.

Adept Twins: I find this killer to have decent map pressure. Also Victor's high mobility makes him to be pretty lethal if there's no pallet or window nearby. But with some practice you can leap over window to get hits as well. However her ability is currently bugged sometimes. Sometimes I can't control Victor when he was summoned. Her base perks are also bugged atm. 

Rescue Mission: Pretty tough trophy to get without boosting since any killer with some expience will be somewhat cautious if the downed survivor is under a pallet. Power Struggle + Flip-flop + Unbreakable + Tenaticy would be a hilarious build for this.

Power Moves: Not that bad tbh.

Edited by Mirrors1118
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Denvirus said:

Three definitely look like they will take a long while:

• Equip zero perks, repair 1 gen, escape
  • Stun the killer while carrying 5 times!!!! Killers are too good for this
  • Hook 15 survivors during endgame collapse. NOED will help here.

Stunning isn’t too bad, it’ll take a bit but sometimes killers down survivors on a pallet so when they pick up you can just stun but it is rare.

5 minutes ago, JamieHeron95 said:

I hope items are allowed with getting Power Moves

Items are allowed. 

Does anyone know if the new perk will work for Rescue Mission?

I'll assume it will since it does not say other survivors. Would be nice to know before i start playing Unbreakable, Flip Flop, Tenacity & Power Struggle.

If you have to rescue other survivors this trophy will take years for solo players. Any killer with half a brain already avoid pallets while carrying a survivor.

Edited by Quink666

41 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Does anyone know if the new perk will work for Rescue Mission?

I'll assume it will since it does not say other survivors. Would be nice to know before i start playing Unbreakable, Flip Flop, Tenacity & Power Struggle.

If you have to rescue other survivors this trophy will take years for solo players. Any killer with half a brain already avoid pallets while carrying a survivor.

While I can’t confirm I’d be genuinely shocked if the new perk didn’t work towards the trophy. They almost always base the new trophies around the characters new abilities & perks.