Trophy Thoughts?

1 minute ago, Fugl7 said:

I was afraid of this. Great for ppl that wants free plats. Horrible for people that are against autopop stacks... Sadly a game I have to pass on because of this feature. Thx Ubisoft/Sony

You could always back up your save to Plus then delete the local save. Then nothing auto-pops and you can play the game again.

• Like 1

Just now, DaivRules said:

You could always back up your save to Plus then delete the local save. Then nothing auto-pops and you can play the game again.

Well, the stats are saved in the cloud so I assume that it makes the majority of the trophies pops when it reads those stats. The local save is just containing the settings to your game. Sensitivity etc. so it wouldn't help.

• Like 3

I didn’t want this to happen. I wanted to replay it all on PS5. 

I booted up the PS5 version just now and only the level 50 trophy popped. I am not connected to the R6 servers as I think they’re down for the patch but I’ll be disappointed if they all auto pop once I do connect. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, WozJr23 said:

Do the trophies auto pop when I download the ps4 version on the ps5, because I don't have an option to download the ps5 version. I have the digital version of the game, and connected my ubi with psn.

No, because then you'd be playing the PS4 version on PS5, not the PS5 version. The PS5 version is a free upgrade if you own it on PS4, so no need to purchase it again.

36 minutes ago, Pinselneo said:

Autopop also when you get the old requirements from 2015?

Yep, thankfully.

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe

18 minutes ago, WozJr23 said:

Do the trophies auto pop when I download the ps4 version on the ps5, because I don't have an option to download the ps5 version. I have the digital version of the game, and connected my ubi with psn.

its not avaiable for all regions yet.

europe for example hasnt updated the store.

we should be Good in a couple of Hours.

16 minutes ago, GamerCrazy2 said:

What should i do? I only unlocked the level 50 trophy

3 minutes ago, phoenix24x said:

Only the level 50 trophy popped for me. Are we suppose to be doing anything else?

2 minutes ago, mouldyXD said:

Me and a friend are having the same issue with only the level 50 trophy popping.

I'm not sure guys. I legit got to the main menu and all the trophies started popping. Thats really weird some are only getting Level 50.

• Like 1

Anyway of not getting the autopop? Nothing against auto pops just that i would love to redo it since i love this game and trophies would be a massive motivator for me to play it. Plus i got all but one trophy from the old list so i'd like to try the new one. I know with spiderman you can just start a new save but i doubt it would work with this one and i'd rather keep my Renown and OPs and what nots but if theres a way to remove that and start over i wouldn't mind