Trophy Thoughts?

The gold rank trophy was fixed. You could pop the trophy originally at Silver 3 or Silver 2 as it was the old MMR for Gold IV. Now you have to go further and achieve the new Gold IV. That is the hardest trophy I feel although everything can be pretty difficult. Getting level 50 also takes a very long time.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Gumble_Monkey said:

I've got the ps4 disc version when I go to the store the free upgrade is unavailable is this happening to anyone else? 

At first yes, the solution is pretty long winded, I installed ps4 version fully (Including the update file) booted up the ps4 version, then navigated to ps5 version on the store and the free verison was available, not sure it matters, but i'm on UK version. Also confirm after doing this every trophy popped right through to the plat, despite the ps5 version not yet being fully installed (I booted it up when game was ready to start but full install still in progress)

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, GamerCrazy2 said:

What did you do once you loaded it up? Did you play a game or just get to the main menu and upload your save to the cloud??? 

I loaded to the main menu on the PS4 version and it gave me an option to sync since I haven't played the game in a while. After that I loaded up the PS5 version to the main menu and that's when my trophies started popping.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, uJamii said:

I loaded to the main menu on the PS4 version and it gave me an option to sync since I haven't played the game in a while. After that I loaded up the PS5 version to the main menu and that's when my trophies started popping.

Thank you! I hope i didnt screw it up or anything already ?, ill try it once i get home

Edited by GamerCrazy2

6 hours ago, Fugl7 said:

I was afraid of this. Great for ppl that wants free plats. Horrible for people that are against autopop stacks... Sadly a game I have to pass on because of this feature. Thx Ubisoft/Sony

i don't know this for sure but i'd assume if you don't download your save from the cloud then the trophies would not auto pop.  Am I wrong?  

3 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

i don't know this for sure but i'd assume if you don't download your save from the cloud then the trophies would not auto pop.  Am I wrong?  

I don't know for sure how it works since I don't own the PS5 yet. But going on how it's working on PS4 it doesn't matter. It's saved on Ubisoft's servers. Which means when you log in no matter where, it just pulls your stats and progress from the server. I know this because I usually juggle playing on two systems. I don't need to do anything regarding save files to transfer my progress apart from logging in to the servers. I mean if you don't care for your stats you could always try messaging Ubisoft support and ask them to delete your data manually. Maybe that works.

I just know that isn't an option for me since I own every single operator there is and quite some cool skins from the events that occurred in the past which took me a very long time to get in the first place.

Edited by Fugl7

Looks like if you own the PS4 version digitally there is a free PS5 upgrade, but I'm still able to play the PS4 version if I already had it downloaded at least.

Also thumbs up to the dev that cleaned up all the grammar on the trophy list and reworded the trophy descriptions to be more clear

• Like 1

if you havent loaded up the PS4 version of Siege in a while make sure to launch it again before loading up the PS5 version as if your save data does not sync itll only unlock rank/level trophy. luckly the PS4 version has been fixed on the PS5 so if your PS4 is disconnected you can download both versions from the same console

3 hours ago, Fugl7 said:

I don't know for sure how it works since I don't own the PS5 yet. But going on how it's working on PS4 it doesn't matter. It's saved on Ubisoft's servers. Which means when you log in no matter where, it just pulls your stats and progress from the server. I know this because I usually juggle playing on two systems. I don't need to do anything regarding save files to transfer my progress apart from logging in to the servers. I mean if you don't care for your stats you could always try messaging Ubisoft support and ask them to delete your data manually. Maybe that works.

I just know that isn't an option for me since I own every single operator there is and quite some cool skins from the events that occurred in the past which took me a very long time to get in the first place.

I was under the impression, again could be wrong, that the only trophy on the server was the level trophy and that is why some people only had it pop then they had to go and load the ps4 version and i'm assuming their save to get the rest to pop.  I am like you i don't want to auto pop it I want to do the trophies a 2nd time so if anybody has clarification if I don't download my save file from the cloud is the level 50 trophy or whatever the only thing that will pop??????

• Like 1

5 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

I was under the impression, again could be wrong, that the only trophy on the server was the level trophy and that is why some people only had it pop then they had to go and load the ps4 version and i'm assuming their save to get the rest to pop.  I am like you i don't want to auto pop it I want to do the trophies a 2nd time so if anybody has clarification if I don't download my save file from the cloud is the level 50 trophy or whatever the only thing that will pop??????

It’s nothing to do with the local save, when did you last play R6 on PS4? if it was recently, your stats have synced to the Ubi connect feature and all the trophies will auto pop once you boot the PS5 version. 

If, like me, you got platinum on PS4 but haven’t played it since the Ubi connect feature was added only the level trophy will pop when you load it up. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, OrionsOdyssey said:

It’s nothing to do with the local save, when did you last play R6 on PS4? if it was recently, your stats have synced to the Ubi connect feature and all the trophies will auto pop once you boot the PS5 version. 

If, like me, you got platinum on PS4 but haven’t played it since the Ubi connect feature was added only the level trophy will pop when you load it up.

Urghhh... What a pain for people like me living in the country side, already takes me about 4 days of download just for the PS5 version so having to download the PS4 game + the update will take me about a week haha!

Do you know when they added the Ubi Connect feature by any chance??

• Like 1

On 12/3/2020 at 6:52 PM, xI3i0_HuNt3r- said:

I got the level 50 trophy, is there any chance I can get the others to auto pop after starting it up? 

i had the same problem when i loaded it up my game crashed and only got one trophy left, but if you don't have the others autopop you can always make sure to upload the ps4 save in the cloud and use the ps4 save when loading up on ps5 one instead of doing a new save, just use the cloud save and should have no issues

• Like 1

On 12/3/2020 at 5:52 PM, xI3i0_HuNt3r- said:

I got the level 50 trophy, is there any chance I can get the others to auto pop after starting it up? 

17 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

i had the same problem when i loaded it up my game crashed and only got one trophy left, but if you don't have the others autopop you can always make sure to upload the ps4 save in the cloud and use the ps4 save when loading up on ps5 one instead of doing a new save, just use the cloud save and should have no issues

What I did and also worked for many people is to update the ps4 version to the latest patch, then loaded up the ps5 version. I don't know about uploading save data to the cloud, never tried that before and it could work or it probably does work.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WozJr23 said:

What I did and also worked for many people is to update the ps4 version to the latest patch, then loaded up the ps5 version. I don't know about uploading save data to the cloud, never tried that before and it could work or it probably does work.

yea true, i had to do the upload ps4 data to the cloud due to the game crashing as i loaded in and all but 1 trophy poped, it might be different for others, i had to use the ps4  save date on ps5 to avoid having to do the 5 flawless wins trophy