On a Roll trophy bugged

darksoul21121

1 hour ago, Oddbeard said:

Same thing here. I tried spending a whole match rolling to see if that would do the trick as a single stint, but no luck. 

1 hour ago, DesmaBR said:

Mine's stuck at 6, lol

2 hours ago, JanBuatim1 said:

My counter stopped at 79/100

will try the “delete save data and download saved data from cloud” method like rocket league’s trophy 

Post same tweets like me, the more tweets - more chances they fix

Attach your screenshots to tweet

Edited by darksoul21121

On 12/1/2020 at 6:19 PM, syai0306 said:

Last Worm Standing trophy is buggy too.

I won three times. But I couldn't get trophy.

Both trophies did not work for me as well. Won once in Last worm and am stuck at 89 on the rolling.

Would be nice if the last worm standing one would auto pop when they fix it, since I assume it can read your stats where it shows how many times you've won.

Hi guys I contacted support they replied as follows. So I believe they will fix all these troubles soon :)

Team17 Support (Team17 Digital) 

6 Dec 2020, 13:38 GMT 

Greetings Jakub,

Thank you very much for your report - the team is aware of this issue and currently investigating. Thank you for your patience and apologies for any trouble caused.

Regards,
Team17 Support

• Like 1

On 07/12/2020 at 6:41 AM, MushuHard said:

Hi guys I contacted support they replied as follows. So I believe they will fix all these troubles soon :)

Team17 Support (Team17 Digital) 

6 Dec 2020, 13:38 GMT 

Greetings Jakub,

Thank you very much for your report - the team is aware of this issue and currently investigating. Thank you for your patience and apologies for any trouble caused.

Regards,
Team17 Support

Any news on this? been 4 days. won 3 today and still the last man standing trophy isn't popping

42 minutes ago, SkyLarkk said:

Any news on this? been 4 days. won 3 today and still the last man standing trophy isn't popping

Sadly nope but I found out that they are aware of on roll/last worm/challenger problems. So I believe they will fix it all in new patch :)...still there are much harder trophies which needs to be done in order to get plat ;) 

• 2 weeks later...