New dic 5

47 minutes ago, XEXU_DEMON_X10 said:

Is there a guide for the new dlc in the ps5 version? is it difficult and long to complete?

Uh I think there's tips and strategies scattered all over some are self explanatory and a guide wouldn't be very helpful because of its obviousness like benchmarks or maxing gadgets but here's a couple for the harder ones

100 hit combo: get into a fight with a minimum of 2 unarmed enemies 3-4 would be faster but to some can be a stresser. What u can do is web them up 1 after the other then let them break free then web them up again each count as 1 hit in a combo and unless u accidentally web them to something u can just do this forever no stress no acrobatics no cutting it close

Getting ultimate in a taskmaster challenge:

For me the stealth was the easiest to do I never failed to get ultimate doing this I did screw up afew times learning the right path tho. But triangle is your friend just find a loner zip to and knock him out find another repeat u can use the sense butten first to make sure it's safe but once u get the path down you'll basically fly through with way more time left than needed

The hardest for most of the new stuff is doing a whole base without ever getting hit but again you can web zip to enemies which both helps u hit and take out enemies and get you the hell out of the danger zone lol but the biggest help is in some bases especially the construction one that has a big column pillar in the center is great cause u can retreat up to the top there's enough walk room u can be totally safe to take a breath. And... If u really wanna cheese it beat the game get the final suit u use to fight the last boss it has the ability to refill gadgets just sit on the pillar tossing out drones or whatever and let your gadgets do it all

• Like 3

Only tip I would give for the gadgets one is, don't buy any suits and then get all the tokens you need for the gadgets, do a manual save, buy all the gadgets, trophy pops and then load your manual save and you will have all your tokens back to do what you want

6 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Uh I think there's tips and strategies scattered all over some are self explanatory and a guide wouldn't be very helpful because of its obviousness like benchmarks or maxing gadgets but here's a couple for the harder ones

100 hit combo: get into a fight with a minimum of 2 unarmed enemies 3-4 would be faster but to some can be a stresser. What u can do is web them up 1 after the other then let them break free then web them up again each count as 1 hit in a combo and unless u accidentally web them to something u can just do this forever no stress no acrobatics no cutting it close

For me the stealth was the easiest to do I never failed to get ultimate doing this I did screw up afew times learning the right path tho. But triangle is your friend just find a loner zip to and knock him out find another repeat u can use the sense butten first to make sure it's safe but once u get the path down you'll basically fly through with way more time left than needed

The hardest for most of the new stuff is doing a whole base without ever getting hit but again you can web zip to enemies which both helps u hit and take out enemies and get you the hell out of the danger zone lol but the biggest help is in some bases especially the construction one that has a big column pillar in the center is great cause u can retreat up to the top there's enough walk room u can be totally safe to take a breath. And... If u really wanna cheese it beat the game get the final suit u use to fight the last boss it has the ability to refill gadgets just sit on the pillar tossing out drones or whatever and let your gadgets do it all

Thank you. The 100 hit combo is the last trophy I need for 100% completion. I will try this strategy later today. 

On 12/1/2020 at 11:57 PM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Where is that base? Idr and haven't done these in years. 

3 hours ago, jpfield said:

For the 100 hit combo, in a Fisk construction site I had 5 men with no weapons attack  and I spammed the dodge button every dodge was a 1 hit.

Where is this? Sorry if it's a known location, I haven't played since 2019 and don't remember this site.

24 minutes ago, PortaLuna said:

Where is that base? Idr and haven't done these in years. 

Where is this? Sorry if it's a known location, I haven't played since 2019 and don't remember this site.

The one in harlem (top of map) 

As for the 100 hits my method you can do in street crimes but the dodging method the other user posted could also be done in street crimes mines just more reliable you can screw up a perfect dodge and either get hit or do it to soon and it not count the webbing method the only thing to watch out for is accidentally webbing them to walls,cars or other objects but atleast you can't miss lol he auto targets with the webs haha

Edited by Taliesin_2943

For Untouchable Spider-Man just drop the difficulty down to Friendly - Neighborhood and use the Fisk base that's all one level on the ground.  It's only melee,  guns, taser batons, and shields. 

On Friendly - Neighborhood everyone goes down in two hits and dodging is really easy.  You can get the 100 hit combo there too.  If I'd have slid under the last enemy or just webbed him up once I'd have popped both trophies at the same time.

Still can't figure out why the 100 hit combo trophy didn't auto pop when I imported my save, since the bonus objective for a 100 hit combo in one of the dlc bases was ticked off.  Weird.

Edited by Snake2410