Vita Playstation Store errors?

merciful84

23 minutes ago, merciful84 said:

Is anyone else having issues accessing their download list or downloading anything for that matter from the Vita's Playstation Store? I can access it but continue to get this error when trying to download anything:

"Could not connect to Playstation Network within the time limir. (NP-2245-3)"

Trophy sychning and everything else seems to work.

The store has been in this state basically since release. 
Try to reboot the system

Same for me. Was working fine just yesterday but today it came up with that error when trying to access my download list.

For people saying ‘try and reboot system’ it doesn’t work.

Apparently has been happening for quite a few years but it’s the first time it’s happened to me. There may be a fault from Sonys side somewhere that’s affecting this

same here...good to know thats not only me.

trying to buy a game tho japanese psn store days ago, got np 2245-3 error and cant download anything from my library...

tried another account and vita, reset modem and tried diff network, no luck to fix it.

damn you sony. 

Edited by ShadowSkill

Same here and it bothers the shit out of me. Haven't played in a while, but trying to get back to it and finding something non-functional is something I always try to fix - mostly successful, because I like others put some effort in it. Rebooted, reactivated, set back to factory settings and installed everything anew. I got a plus account and also a Vita Memory Card with 16 GB is inserted, which is not at all occupied with anything. Furthermore the latest software is on the system and I have the same trouble with another vita. What is wrong with the architecture? Do we users ask for too much? I amongst many other just wanna access my download list to maybe install games we already purchased. I have plenty of modules (physical games) but some of us just use the digital versions that are offered. Why won't you support us, why would you cut us off? 

It's ridiculous. The error exists since the very beginning and you haven't been able yet to fix it for good? Yes, we all have a great working internet connection and we already walked through maaaaany tutorials.... That means we also searched the cause in the router, provider or wherever, because there might be another reason than Sony. Not enough to get it up and running.... 

So please, Sony... Fix it and answer to all the id's facing the trouble. This is service to your paying and supporting customers. Thank you. 

Edited by da_82er-boW
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, merciful84 said:

Is anyone else having issues accessing their download list or downloading anything for that matter from the Vita's Playstation Store? I can access it but continue to get this error when trying to download anything:

"Could not connect to Playstation Network within the time limir. (NP-2245-3)"

Trophy sychning and everything else seems to work.

Thanks for the post, I just wanted to do it myself. Solution is not yet found. And just like you, I only have troubles with Downloads and Purchases on Playstation Store. Everything else works just fine. No connection troubles, nothing. I can also change all the settings of my plus account and re-activating Games, Videos and what so ever did not help. Some also say that insufficient memory might cause the problem. Not the case here, since I have 16 GB and it should already work with the least memory of 1 GB. 

It's nice though, that some people still like the old consoles and that should show Sony, that they should still support their customers with the stuff those systems were built for. 

Sony should also reconsider backwards compatibility... Why not building a native emulator for PS4, PS3, PS2 and PSone? People who love Playstation just like me will always keep the old stuff to experiend the REAL retrofeeling reviving their old systems and the market for the old disks and modules would not at all die. Whatever. The decisions are made by people that outsmart me by far. 

Stay tuned and healthy. 

Best regards

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

I'm having a issue with the PS Store, everytime I try to download or buy something from the store, it appears the error NP-2245-3, saying: Wasn't possible to connect do Playstation Network within time limit"

I've tried Ieverything  found on old posts, but nothing solved.

Have you even found this issue before? How did you solve it?

Best regards!

5 hours ago, IDiivil said:

It's currently an issue with the service itself.

See https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/99657-vita-playstation-store-errors/

What you can do is wait for it to be fixed or contact Sony Support and get them to tell you to wait until it is fixed (I'm assuming they've heard reports of it already).

Yeah, I’ve been having the same problem. I contacted Sony’s PlayStation Support this morning. I spoke to a woman who couldn’t resolve it and questioned “Is there even Vita games on the store anymore?” ?

She’s passed the query on to see if the technical team can resolve it.

I know Sony claims that the Vita was a relative failure in their eyes but honestly...

The Vita did not let Sony down, Sony let the Vita down ❤️

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

Yeah the problem isn't necessarily that you can't buy new Vita games, it's that you can't download your previous purchases at all which is not very cool.

Yeah, that’s how I noticed the issue. I tried accessing my download list. No you’re right, it’s not cool at all.

It did bother me that someone working for the support team knew little to nothing though, she was just googling the same things I had done prior ?