Vita Playstation Store errors?

merciful84

I know another workaround for non-US users, but it requires not to have cleaned the browsing history after the closure of the old Web Store, and to be still logged in.

Basically you go to the old Store website, it'll obviously say that the page cannot be found, but PSDLE still works. Start it, queue your content, turn your Vita on, done.

Edited by Lance_87

1 hour ago, ElevExplorer64 said:

Wait... is it intentional? If it is, I'm NEVER buying a PS5. It's getting to the point where I wish the PS5 would be a financial failure.

I'm sorry, I'm just very upset right now. I lost a lot of respect for Sony for the time being.

EDIT: I found a workaround for North American Vita users here: 

Still, Sony had better fix the Vita store soon...

It worked! Thank you for sharing. 

Just to make you aware, the link doesn't seem to work on iOS devices with Safari, so you would have to try it on Chrome.

EDIT: I just tried the above trick on a laptop web browser and it didn't work. i also tried it on mobile with Chrome and Firefox and it didn't work.

Edited by POEman553

4 hours ago, ElevExplorer64 said:

Wait... is it intentional? If it is, I'm NEVER buying a PS5. It's getting to the point where I wish the PS5 would be a financial failure.

I'm sorry, I'm just very upset right now. I lost a lot of respect for Sony for the time being.

EDIT: I found a workaround for North American Vita users here: 

Still, Sony had better fix the Vita store soon...

Son of a.....! The link worked!!!! Thank you!, Thank you!, Thank you!

21 minutes ago, ElevExplorer64 said:

Good news: I was just able to get the download list working on my Vita! I'm not sure if the issue was quietly fixed or if I'm just very lucky, but it's a good sign at least.

It is indeed fixed now. I was able to access mine too just now. Also buying stuff works again too.

On 12/2/2020 at 8:08 PM, enaysoft said:

Just checked and yep, same for me. Never seen that happen before.

I can't even download a game that I search for manually, when I click the "DOWNLOAD" button, then the error appears.

Vita is literally unable to download any software you bought from the store right now...

[edit] Apparently same issue happens with PS3 too (not checked though) Great work Sony!

What did I tell you guys? THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS BITCHING ABOUT IN A STATUS UPDATE.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, iTsEmilyXD said:

Is anyone else now furiously downloading their library in case this happens again? 

I feel like buying a spare memory card to download the rest of my unfinished games, there’s a store near my house selling 8gb memory cards for £10 so it’s mighty tempting.

Thought crossed my mind. But I don't have enough memory cards. Too many games.

One solution would be to fill a 64gig card with games, back it up to a PC, erase and repeat with another batch of games. Not sure I'll bother with that though.