Vita Playstation Store errors?

merciful84

• 2 months later...
53 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Has this ever been resolved? 

I've been able to buy things in the store on my Vita. Bought digital games last week and DLC today. You have to add funds to your PlayStation store wallet, then you can buy things. Easiest way seems to be buying a digital gift card from Amazon, then redeem the code on your PlayStation store account. Then you have those funds to use from your digital store wallet on your Vita (or PS3 for that matter where I've also recently purchased games). Hope this helps.

• 1 year later...

I can't download any of my games, I get NP-9948-0. I've turned on 2FA and that didn't work. So now the only games I can have on my Vita are games I have on them, which are Persona 4 Golden and Minecraft. This sucks because I wasted $20 on a LEGO game I can never play. :(

Just now, Taruta13 said:

I can't download any of my games, I get NP-9948-0. I've turned on 2FA and that didn't work. So now the only games I can have on my Vita are games I have on them, which are Persona 4 Golden and Minecraft. This sucks because I wasted $20 on a LEGO game I can never play. :(

Everyone is having PS3 and Vita download problems right now. It's not just you. Been going on for about 4-ish hours now.

8 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Everyone is having PS3 and Vita download problems right now. It's not just you. Been going on for about 4-ish hours now.

Was hoping for a quick and easy #129. Oh well, I hope this issue resolves soon or I'll have to go to my local Game Over store to see if they have any cheap Vita titles. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Just got back from Japan with another VITATV, Custom firmwared it, used the blacklist remover, back on official Firmware 3.74 but of course whitelisted and bam. Go to download my Vita games that are apparently not pstv compatible and NP errors. So I try my unhacked pstv and same deal with various different errors. Tried again on my new PSTV and it works again but I realize I hadn't activated it? Though my regular PSTV is activated so I just don't know what the problem is but I do know that transfer from PS3 to Vita is dead. Anyway hours of time wasted for this just to redownload my purchased games and frankly I think I got lucky. Edit, I got Ninja Gaiden 2 in tokyo for like 500 yen, running on PSTV and this is why I whitelist the PSTV, the game runs fine and is another that was compatible and then suddenly not, Sony has no shame and I really have no attachment apart from the games.

Edit: I also bought back a 32gb card for the Vita and at this point I have no idea what's going on with the shop, I am getting random NP errors with pretty much everything. Nothing has changed so any theory I had is false.

Edited by Z1MZUM