Last Worm Standing is bugged

notDolanDark

13 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

It pops if you play on a match that started with 32 players.

At least it did for mine

I thought that might be the case because my first two games only had <20, but the third game had 32 so I'm not sure that's what makes it pop

Also I wish they made Last Squad Standing count for it as well

Edited by notDolanDark

My friend unlocked the trophy in 6 people lobby (PS4 version)

I won twice but no trophy, one in 6 people lobby, one in 9 people lobby(PS5 version)

add new info 

I won 6 times and no trophy 

my friend play first game with me , He won that game and he unlock the PS5 trophy ....

weird

Edited by HartmannD

I just won the match and didn't get it. I don't recall how many players there were to start, wasn't particularly paying attention to that but if I had to guess I'd say it was full; I am playing the PS5 version.

This kinda sucks lol. I can see myself never winning that again haha :/

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS

57 minutes ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

I just won the match and didn't get it. I don't recall how many players there were to start, wasn't particularly paying attention to that but if I had to guess I'd say it was full; I am playing the PS5 version.

This kinda sucks lol. I can see myself never winning that again haha :/

Yeah i messaged them on twitter, I think it may be region based? Potentially EU, they said they would look into it which is good! 

Hopefully they set up something that checks your stats and pops the trophy if you've won, to save having to win again

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

i got mine in the first game i won. Only weird thing that happened was it said we were final 2 i killed the guy...the announcer is like we have a final 2...im like whaaaa...luckily dude fell into the storm :)

I managed to get down to one other person and I. I threw a banana bomb which promptly came back and killed me :@

Edited by OpenScars

Well, 4 wins and still no trophy, is anyone here have the trophy after several wins? Or we're just doomed until they patch it?  Everyone with the trophy got it on the first win. I just hope they patch it soon before the casual stop playing and everyone is tryharding every games.. already saw a lot a good players and making it quite hard to win.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kulzyc said:

Well, 4 wins and still no trophy, is anyone here have the trophy after several wins? Or we're just doomed until they patch it?  Everyone with the trophy got it on the first win. I just hope they patch it soon before the casual stop playing and everyone is tryharding every games.. already saw a lot a good players and making it quite hard to win.

Yeah I've got about 10 and still no trophy, on various servers too. I'm just going to assume it's a bug to do with the EU region version of the game and hope there's a patch soon

Edited by notDolanDark
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, notDolanDark said:

Yeah I've got about 10 and still no trophy, on various servers too. I'm just going to assume it's a bug to do with the EU region version of the game and hope there's a patch soon

It's annoying, but there's a long way to go until level 50 and all guns to level 10. Should be patched before then.. Surely 

26 minutes ago, notDolanDark said:

It's a long shot but are you playing with or without crossplay? I'm playing without sincd the beginning, so that may be the cause lol, doubt it tho'. I'll try with crossplay on later when I'll play just to see.

1 hour ago, Kulzyc said:

It's a long shot but are you playing with or without crossplay? I'm playing without sincd the beginning, so that may be the cause lol, doubt it tho'. I'll try with crossplay on later when I'll play just to see.

It seems it's a PS 5 Problem only. I played without Crossplay, Crossplay is the first thing i switch off, always. Playstation 4, no problems.

Edited by Sikutai

25 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

It seems it's a PS 5 Problem only. I played without Crossplay, Crossplay is the first thing i switch off, always. Playstation 4, no problems.

Yeah I'm sure no matter what we do we can't get it to pop, we'll need a fix. Still gonna try since the mode is a good way to gain exp on our guns.