Last Worm Standing is bugged

notDolanDark

I flagged the issue on Twitter to Team17, looks like they know already about this

That was their answer.

Thank you for reporting an issue with the Last Worm Standing trophy. Unfortunately, this is a known issue. But please rest assured that the team is currently investigating this. Thank you for your continued support.

14 hours ago, Kulzyc said:

It's a long shot but are you playing with or without crossplay? I'm playing without sincd the beginning, so that may be the cause lol, doubt it tho'. I'll try with crossplay on later when I'll play just to see.

I'm playing with Crossplay ON, pretty sure we just gotta wait for a patch unfortunately

17 hours ago, notDolanDark said:

Yeah I've got about 10 and still no trophy, on various servers too. I'm just going to assume it's a bug to do with the EU region version of the game and hope there's a patch soon

I only won this game mode twice : 1 on PS4, 1 on PS5, and trophy unlocked fine on both platform

And i'm from EU, so looks like that's not the issue here :/

2 hours ago, seblegamer said:

I only won this game mode twice : 1 on PS4, 1 on PS5, and trophy unlocked fine on both platform

And i'm from EU, so looks like that's not the issue here :/

Oh I'm actually from New Zealand, and a friend in Australia also couldn't get it to work, I just assumed we were on the EU version of the game but maybe it's a different issue

1 hour ago, syai0306 said:

ver1.003 came.
It still buged...

Can confirm, Just went in and won a game still no trophy..

Edit: I notified it to the Worms team and they told me they'll report it to the dev.

Edited by Kulzyc

Lol, this is terrible to hear, and this game is pretty infuriating to play. I'm a long time Worms fan, since Worms Armageddon was my first ever video game as a kid, and to see Team 17 massacre the franchise by jumping on the Fortnite/Royale bandwagon is just depressing..

Edited by Ggd07
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Detox2033 said:

As so many gamers here won the mode multiple times: Do you have tips? I'm just good with the machine gun, not with grenades or shotgun. Hide a lot?

Play deathmatch to understand the mechanics of the weapons first. How and when to use them.

As you get close to the end of a Last Worm Standing game, you'll get better weapons (sheep launcher for example) that allow you to fight your opponent at range.

Also, try to think about your escape if you can't fight (health too low or better weapon on your opponent. Don't try to engage an opponent with a shotgun if you have the SMG).

Also... jetpack! It's a lifesaver.

I'm not a pro and I won a last worm standing with 13 kills thanks to a good spot and a nice weapon.

(And I still didn't get the achievement of course ahahah).

2 hours ago, Clafoutee said:

Play deathmatch to understand the mechanics of the weapons first. How and when to use them.

As you get close to the end of a Last Worm Standing game, you'll get better weapons (sheep launcher for example) that allow you to fight your opponent at range.

Also, try to think about your escape if you can't fight (health too low or better weapon on your opponent. Don't try to engage an opponent with a shotgun if you have the SMG).

Also... jetpack! It's a lifesaver.

I'm not a pro and I won a last worm standing with 13 kills thanks to a good spot and a nice weapon.

(And I still didn't get the achievement of course ahahah).

thanks, I'm level 11 right now and played nearly only deathmatches, so I know the weapons exactly. But I don't know the levels by heart yet. I get second place in my first and only last worm standing match but a lot of luck and the last enemy killed me with sheep launcher at distance.

On 12/2/2020 at 2:12 PM, notDolanDark said:

Have won 3 games and the trophy is still yet to pop, people have the trophy so it's obviously not impossible. But just fair warning

Hopefully it will pop eventually if I win a few more

Ps5 version is glitched 

6 minutes ago, Detox2033 said:

thanks, I'm level 11 right now and played nearly only deathmatches, so I know the weapons exactly. But I don't know the levels by heart yet. I get second place in my first and only last worm standing match but a lot of luck and the last enemy killed me with sheep launcher at distance.

Make sure your on ps4 or it'll glitch 

Gutted, PS5 here and in the EU, I was sure another player had a title on their profile showing how many wins they had in this mode - you think the trophy will auto pop when the developers fix it if you have already had a win previously?

Edit: Never mind, just realised there is a stats page lol

Edited by R95OX

25 minutes ago, R95OX said:

Gutted, PS5 here and in the EU, I was sure another player had a title on their profile showing how many wins they had in this mode - you think the trophy will auto pop when the developers fix it if you have already had a win previously?

That's what I am hoping for, but I mean not seriously to hard to win I have won 3 today the bazooka definitely helps and grenades(all kind). I love the rocket shield myself they freak out when you straight up rocket to there face and hit them with the bat.

On 09/12/2020 at 4:45 AM, R95OX said:

Edit: Never mind, just realised there is a stats page lol

I Hope they do pop soon as they fix it, not because of the last worm standing, that is bugged for me aswell I have 7 wins no trophy, but my challenger trophy is bugged aswell stuck on 14% and I have 20 completed so it should be 40%. That one is more of a pain if you have to do another 50 if it doesnt use stat page.

I won my second match ever on PS4 and I got the trophy so its not bugged anymore or then there are some other issues aswell.

EDIT: To be more clear. I won my second match on Sunday 13.12. so it was after the December 10th patch.

Edited by VSmoL

15 hours ago, VSmoL said:

I won my second match ever on PS4 and I got the trophy so its not bugged anymore or then there are some other issues aswell.

EDIT: To be more clear. I won my second match on Sunday 13.12. so it was after the December 10th patch.

On ps4 it never was bugged, all the comments here belonged to the ps5 version. But good to know, I play it on ps4 too :) Your win was just luck or how you did it?