One Shall Fall 'Cheese'

phoenix_shade

As usual, here I am trying to get a trophy and i'm too stubborn to ask for help, too wimpy to git gud, but not too clever to find a sneaky way to do it!

This would and could work a lot better if you used anything other than the crappiest arrows ever, like maybe a Lava bow, or a spell of some kind, but well, I didn't have any of that available to me when I was thrust into NG +1, so yay me and enjoy my 30 minutes to victory lol (please don't actually watch the whole thing lol)

Bonus mention to the superman punching of all the archers. (That part is my favorite)

Of course, you could just do the one hit kill with the golden coin exploit but... where's the fun in that? ; )

Edited by phoenix_shade

You could always just use a weapon that takes advantage of whatever damage dealing stats you have. That way you can beat this guy in no time by just attacking his ankles until he falls and then attack his head.

...or, you could spend a half hour doing this instead.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

You could always just use a weapon that takes advantage of whatever damage dealing stats you have. That way you can beat this guy in no time by just attacking his ankles until he falls and then attack his head.

...or, you could spend a half hour doing this instead.

Finding roundabout sneaky ways to do things is what I enjoy haha.  

Edited by phoenix_shade

• 2 weeks later...

You can cheese him on the stairs btw with magic. You keep moving left/right on the stairs midway to bait his soul arrow, when he starts the attack, go down the staira and shoot him in the head with your own magic, then move back up to the middle and repeat

When he casts magic on the stairs, if you move to the bottom it completely misses u and his animation leaves his head wide open for a few secs

And with you moving left/right on stairs for boss to shoot, the 1 or 2 archers that shoot at you will miss!! 

After much messing, thats the cheese I settles with anyway, enough with trting to dodge his attacks and arrows at the same time xD

i slapped his ankles about 20 times with a +1 crescent falchion and he toppled, wail on him and roll 2x when he raises his shield, then roll back towards him once, walk the rest of the way so stamina rebuilds, and repeat, you should stay mobile enough for archers to constantly miss.  when he falls over roll between his legs, 2h your weapon and 5-6 hits to his head and he's done, you won't even get hit by arrows really.

alternatively if you want to do anything sneaky in this game at all, make sure you use the thief's ring, they lose sight of you in combat and mostly don't even notice you unless you sprint. will help with sneaky tactics allot, and makes dragon god an absolute walk in a fiery park.

enemies dont lock on to you in this game, 2 rolls in a surefire way to escape anything, and heavy armor like that just reduces stamina regen so ditch it for barb armor or a mix of black and yurt armor.

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84

On 12/24/2020 at 9:16 PM, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

i slapped his ankles about 20 times with a +1 crescent falchion and he toppled, wail on him and roll 2x when he raises his shield, then roll back towards him once, walk the rest of the way so stamina rebuilds, and repeat, you should stay mobile enough for archers to constantly miss.  when he falls over roll between his legs, 2h your weapon and 5-6 hits to his head and he's done, you won't even get hit by arrows really.

alternatively if you want to do anything sneaky in this game at all, make sure you use the thief's ring, they lose sight of you in combat and mostly don't even notice you unless you sprint. will help with sneaky tactics allot, and makes dragon god an absolute walk in a fiery park.

enemies dont lock on to you in this game, 2 rolls in a surefire way to escape anything, and heavy armor like that just reduces stamina regen so ditch it for barb armor or a mix of black and yurt armor.

THief's ring has no effect on Dragon God except for maybe it's secret skill: +2 to Placebo Effect

On 12/26/2020 at 4:53 PM, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

ofc it does. always did on ps3 version and does now. if you sprint he will see you, then punch or roast you, but if you sprint with thief's ring on, and he sees you, you can take cover and his eyes flash yellow instead and he just ignores you.

I disagree, it only seems that way to you, but I witnessed zero difference.