Bug in film fanatic Thropy?

shai_sr12345

I have try everything.

How to beat it, i have tried the guide, i have tried the youtube for some tricks & i have tried the most recent post about the trophy.

But nothing have been worked out for me, is there something critic that I am missing or doing wrong.

The last of the hardest trophies that I have lest for this game & after that is some easy trophies & finish this game at last

• 3 weeks later...

On 12/2/2020 at 5:20 PM, shai_sr12345 said:

I have try everything.

How to beat it, i have tried the guide, i have tried the youtube for some tricks & i have tried the most recent post about the trophy.

But nothing have been worked out for me, is there something critic that I am missing or doing wrong.

The last of the hardest trophies that I have lest for this game & after that is some easy trophies & finish this game at last

Hey, it was pretty rough but finally got it using this guide https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=604666262 after something like hour and a half of trying..

Definitely possible though. You should try devolving your abilities at different numbers, I think for me worked 90% lethality and devolving at 2.5 mil. You will get lucky eventually.

• 2 years later...

I'm currently having problems with this trophy. I'm pretty sure it should have pinged, given that I've had this pop-up a number of times: 

Plague-Inc.jpg

But this doesn't seem to have triggered the trophy. Is there a different pop-up that it should be? 

Edit: I finally managed to get it. So it appears that getting the pop-up isn't quite enough. Having read a few more guides and threads, I figured out that I needed to have healthy (non-infected) humans alive in the US at the end. 

I found this pretty difficult, as China and India's populations are insane. I finally got the trophy by moving a significant amount of apes to China and India colonies. Then using Ape Rampage in those countries. This seemed to bring down the population faster in those countries. I was still cutting it pretty close at the end though – I only had 35,000 healthy people in the US at the end. But this was enough to ping the trophy. 

(Sorry for the boring explanation, but I thought it might help people who also get stuck here.)

Edited by Finch_III
  • Like 1