[Text] Chronos Before the Ashes Trophy Guide

Nurse_Feel_Good

Awesome work man. Any advice for the Dreamer on herioc? He is proving to give me a massive challenge. - I almost got him, a few more attempts and I should have it.

Best strategy I found, is come in with maximum level and full arcane weapon. Using the arcane on the last 25% as he does the stand attack, to prevent all incoming damage and maximize output. You can use a charge attack when he is stunned and begins breathing fire, that does a good 20% of the that bubbles damage before he takes off in flight. Then heal using a dragon heart if needed.

Edit: Something to add into the tips for the herioc run or farming in general. Farm the bell minions in the labyrinth for increased levels. They spawn a small minion every 20 seconds or so, easy to manage and kill. Maximum level appears to be lvl 70 as well. I can provide videos or information that you could include, if you want.

Edited by Agent-Monolith
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On ‎02‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 9:19 PM, Nurse_Feel_Good said:

Hey trophy hunters!

Got a text guide up for you all that might help out with a couple of things. Check it our at https://dexdotexe.com/chronos-before-the-ashes-trophy-guide/

It can be a fairly quick platinum if you know what to pick up and where to go.
Most things are pretty obvious but there's a bit of back tracking involved.

I'll be putting out some videos as well in case you find those easier to follow and want to see something specific.

Happy hunting!

it is an ok guide but it does not really give much info on the hard mode like what might be a good idea of what to level up first and so on. as when I played it for abit I levelled up nothing but strength stat to make me hit harder but there was no point to as it was much better for levelling up agility first so you can hit faster then harder as the axe is best used with better one of agility