Honk-Honk Hero venting thread.

Static_Rook

I'd say don't drive yourself crazy on this with a million tries in a row. I got the easy 3 last night, but Kamurocho and Sotenbori wouldn't show up with many tries. Just loaded the game for tonight, and 2 or 3 taxi trips had Sotenbori appear. Now to see how stubborn Kamurocho is, but I'm not gonna sit here trying 50 times. I'd say walk away and give it a few hours/tomorrow and load back in and see how it goes. (Game application was completely exited and PS4 was turned off)

Edit: Maybe 5/6 tries and Kamurocho was there. Don't know if this matters, I chose the taxi a little bit further south by the dungeon sewer entrance rather than the 2 closer ones, and when I got close to the street with the alley and there was a group of enemies, I waited for them to walk away and got to the alley without any fights between the taxi and then. She was there. I was about to stop trying and go do the movie minigame instead. 

Edited by KnightGraveheart
finished trophy

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Ok, i miss the one in the north part of Ijincho and the one in Kamurocho.. today I'll try to switch to night time and try!

Edit: confirmed, if you change from day to night there are more chances for these two.. changed and in two trys I found them!

Edited by FiloLBP

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I finished the true millenium tower tonight after failing multiple times, even giving up on getting the platinum trophy and deleting the game. Within the hour hesitating about giving it one last try which was succesfull and now I'm stuck on the honk honk lady. The last objective I have to do for the platinum trophy 🥲🥲🥲. Been trying for 2 hours at the moment hopefully rng luck will help me now...

• 1 month later...
On 1/13/2021 at 5:53 AM, kanzenchaos said:

I just kept using the taxi app and traveling to the closest taxi point. Got all of them in a few minutes.

I did try youre advice and was done in around 15 minutes. I found all on daytime. Thanks you. Good luck to you all.  

• 3 weeks later...

There MIGHT be a trick to get the guy behind Sunlight to spawn.
There's always only one honk honk person on map, and they seem to have different chances to spawn. Howewer, if you get honked from one, they should be excluded from the next spawn. The girl close to Survive is probably the most common one, so instead of trying the guy to spawn, go for the girl, get honked and then take a taxi to Sunlight and you SHOULD have much better chances for him to spawn since the common girl is out of the picture. Can say it actually works, but it worked for me, since I tried dozens of times with no luck and then got him after two or three tries with this strategy. It MIGHT work for Kamurocho lady too, but you will have to trek over the whole map since you can't take another taxi, so who knows what's better.
Good luck :)