List of Free Trophy Enabled Games Available on PSN

Elliot

Just thought I'd point out something to other Australian PSN users about Spartacus Legends, it's completely unplayable for Australian accounts, since if you download it, the patch corrupts the game, but if you download using an EU, US or JP account, you'll be unable to connect to the servers. It should really be removed from the AU store if they aren't going to fix the problem.

There's DC Universe Online, it's free on the EU store and there's trophies for playing it without buying anything, even a platinum.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/714-DCUO/

It is free, true, but trophies are completely locked unless you have a paid subscription active. This is similar for other "Free-To-Play" games such as Free Realms. But I have heard that for DCUO, the trophies will unlock if you complete all the requirements, but purchase the subscription after.

It is free, true, but trophies are completely locked unless you have a paid subscription active. This is similar for other "Free-To-Play" games such as Free Realms. But I have heard that for DCUO, the trophies will unlock if you complete all the requirements, but purchase the subscription after.

Sorry, I didn't know that heh

Thank you

imas channel ( japanese PS store ) though no trophies for it unless you purchase a DLC.

also capcom arcade cabinet, you'll start with one game black tiger or black dragon, there's only 9 trophies 5 bronze / 2 silver and 2 gold. 

have it :)

but most of it's trophies unlocked by luck  :shakefist:

Edited by yellowwindow7

• 2 weeks later...

Crazy Market should be coming out in the US on October 29th, for those that don't want a 2nd account...

http://www.giantbomb.com/crazy-market/3030-44247/releases/

You can't create a 2nd account for Vita games, as you can only have content associated with the active account installed.

By clicking Try free demo on BTTF the game page, that'll install BTTF EP1 which you can earn trophies on. It's misleading.

Sounds right. Well done for working this out, I'll put this in the FAQ.

Just thought I'd point out something to other Australian PSN users about Spartacus Legends, it's completely unplayable for Australian accounts, since if you download it, the patch corrupts the game, but if you download using an EU, US or JP account, you'll be unable to connect to the servers. It should really be removed from the AU store if they aren't going to fix the problem.

Damn, that sucks. Note added.

I don't know as I'm in Portugal, but why hasn't the OP updated with Pinballistik?

Gotcha.

Well, maybe he hasn't seen it yet. Should be updated as soon as he verifies it.

OP was busy. I checked, it's free with Plus but discounted from "Free" which is ridiculous. Added it, made a note about the 100% being unobtainable due to glitches.

imas channel ( japanese PS store ) though no trophies for it unless you purchase a DLC.

also capcom arcade cabinet, you'll start with one game black tiger or black dragon, there's only 9 trophies 5 bronze / 2 silver and 2 gold.

Don't want to put something that has no free trophies though, that seems misleading. Added Crapcom Arcade Crabinet. :)

--

Thanks for your help with the list, everyone! It's greatly appreciated, and I think we have a pretty good list at the moment. Now let's just hope for more of these games in the future. :D

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Last I checked, I think I saw Zen Pinball 2 for free. It does have loads and loads of DLC though. I would like to try a pinball game on PS3, just to see what they're like, but all of them have so much DLC, and usually a glitched trophy or two.. :S

Yeah I just went looking for that game today, Until I saw all the DLC, I mean there are like 15$ worth of DLC at least. My wallet is dry right now so thats a no-no for me since if I download it, I'll aim for the 100%

Last I checked, I think I saw Zen Pinball 2 for free. It does have loads and loads of DLC though. I would like to try a pinball game on PS3, just to see what they're like, but all of them have so much DLC, and usually a glitched trophy or two.. :S

It's in the FAQ. AFAIK there are no free tables, which means no free trophies, at least when I've played the PS3 and PSV versions it's only had paid tables.

Yu-Nama: The Puzzle is another Trophy-enabled Free to play game for Vita that was released today. I'm playing it right now.

Thanks for this! it'd be really helpful if you could tell me stuff like region info and maybe link to the list in our database in future though. :) Edit: This isn't in the site DB yet, apparently. Still I'd like to know what region this is, as I can't seem to find any good info on Google.

Sam & max isn't free in us. Just looked

Wait, Sam & Max The Devil's Playhouse ep.1 is free? with trophies? Can someone confirm me this because I thought only the priced version has trophies... :hmm:

Gonna test this on my US account. It's certainly free on EU and the PS Store is only a signup away! Will be back later posting results.

Edit: Yeah, it's different on the US store than it is in the UK one... It's marked as a demo, whereas you can just download the thing including a full game unlock in the UK store. Changed the list, just get it from the UK then.

Edited by Pie