List of Free Trophy Enabled Games Available on PSN

101 posts in this topic

Sb23e8b.png
Crazy Market

Estimated time to completion: Unknown

Online trophies: Unknown, DLC trophies: No

Regions: EU, NA

just noticed this now... Crazy Market doesn't have Online Trophies

add jetpack joyride its free for NA i got it and have trophies for it sorry that the site doesn't update mine i did what i needed to do but it wont update my trophies to here

First of all, thanks Pie for creating this thread and keeping it up to date. Wonderful job really. I'll add this thread to my favourite ones and will collaborate with any info I found!

Checking this morning and... BreakQuest: Extra Evotution not free anymore on european PlayStation Store? Many packs appears (different amount of balls or even a Duo pack with other game included) but none of them is free.

Edited by Aero-R

just noticed this now... Crazy Market doesn't have Online Trophies

Updated, thanks. :)

Jetpack Joyride is still free in NA.

Vita or PS3 version, or both?

First of all, thanks Pie for creating this thread and keeping it up to date. Wonderful job really. I'll add this thread to my favourite ones and will collaborate with any info I found!

Checking this morning and... BreakQuest: Extra Evotution not free anymore on european PlayStation Store? Many packs appears (different amount of balls or even a Duo pack with other game included) but none of them is free.

Glad you find it useful! :) With regards to BreakQuest, it's not where it used to be, it's been removed, I guess. Damn.

Sorry, I forgot to say both versions of Jetpack Joyride are still free in US PS Store.

Edited by Sukezaemon32

Bumping this with an update if anyone wants...

Destiny of Spirits - PSV - out on the 26th in EU/US - strategy RPG

Soul Calibur Lost Swords - PS3 - only JPN for now (supposedly out next spring in EU/US)

Onimusha Soul - PS3 - only JPN (doubt it will be out elsewhere), supposedly it's the same F2P they released for PC in 2012 or something..

And as of now, I only know that Soul Calibur is a somewhat easy 100% (no need to be able to read either, since as long as you know where the menus lead you to, it's possible to navigate, and there's no need to understand the upgrading system to get 100% in the game, nor will you need to spend money), not sure how bad will be Destiny of Spirits (didn't tried the beta on November, so I really don't know much about this game), and Onimusha Souls seams possible to 100% without paying, at least from the trophy list google translation.. not sure how hard, it is, nor how much grind it will require, or if it requires to spend money to get 1 or other trophy.

Ridge Racer Driftopia, is MIA, with a 2014 date now (after it being released, with massive glitches on the F2P content), and not sure about Ace Combat F2P game, but it shouldn't be to far too, seeing that they hold a beta session last month for EU/US.

Don't know If anybody said this but "FreeRealms" no longer needs a SUB for trophies.

[EDIT] Actually everybody is a member until March 31st so get to hunting.

Edited by shadowhood1111

free realms is free so work on that 0% while you can. also anybody with a EU account can get 14 day free ps plus to get some games for short term

Wake-up Club is also available for free for Japanese accounts.

Pie, another free title with trophy support is Travel Bug (I think it's limited to EU store only). It doesn't have any DLC neither requires any purchase, but take in mind the grind for its 100% is huge as it's based on NEAR (although there are methods to short it).

AceCombatInfinity-10.jpg?57efa4"ACE COMBAT INFINITY"   :wave:   is Free  for  USA  accounts

We forgot to mention Soul Calibur Lost Swords. Is single player only but you have to be online to play it (confusing uh?).  If you are into fighting games, you should try that one.

Pie, I can confirm both SOUL CALIBUR: LOST SWORDS and ACE COMBAT: INFINITY are also PlayStation 3 free-to-play (including trophies) for Europe's PSN.

SOUL CALIBUR: LOST SWORDS goes with a difficulty of 4/10 and an average playtime of 5 ~ 10 hours for its 100%.

ACE COMBAT: INFINITY goes with a difficulty of 4/10 and an average playtime of 300 ~ 400 hours for its 100%.

I'll go only with the first.

Onimusha Soul - PS3 - only JPN (doubt it will be out elsewhere), supposedly it's the same F2P they released for PC in 2012 or something..

Thanks for the info mate. Take in mind the grind for its 100% seems to be huge, as no one of the 2080 folks playing that game hass its 100%.

Edited by Aero-R

Just thought I'd mention... only Paint Park PLUS has trophies, not the original paint park.

Sony should be releasing more of these.

Would be appreciated alot.

Didn't realize the first episode of Back to the Future was free :). Thanks that was fun replaying that chapter (might have to replay the other 4 on the disc again soon)

Damn, it's been a year since I updated this? Whoops. Updated it with as much as I know about.

I'll try and be better with it this time round. :) Keep any updates coming, they're still super useful!

Edited by Elliot - Pie

How about Playstation Home?

You're right, PlayStation Home should be included. Take in mind though, its servers are scheduled to close on March 31st, 2015.

Nice, not really any games I want though. Should prove helpful to people who are low on money and needs trophies, though.