List of Free Trophy Enabled Games Available on PSN

Elliot

Free Games on PS3

- Buzz Quiz Player

- Back to the Future Episode 1

- Sam and Max The Devil's Playhouse Episode 1

- Tekken Revolution

- Spartacus Legends

Can you get trophies for SamnMax and BTTF without buying the season pass?

Added Spartacus Legends.

Tekken Revolution?

Added.

Deathmatch Village! But it has no trophies.

Tekken Revolution, also for EU, requires atleast 10 days to complete (sign in once a day for 10 days, trophy)

There's Tekken Revolution for EU? Never noticed its release, I'll add it. Thread's for games with trophies, but thanks for the thought. :)

• Like 1

Can you get trophies for SamnMax and BTTF without buying the season pass?

Added Spartacus Legends.

Added.

There's Tekken Revolution for EU? Never noticed its release, I'll add it. Thread's for games with trophies, but thanks for the thought. :)

Yeah unless they deleted it. 

My bad, I saw you changed the title but I think I posted before or oversaw it.

^This

Pinballistik on the US store

Mobile Suit Gundam JP Store

Mobile Suit Gundam HK store(they stack)

Blue Toad Murder Files Ep. 1 is free and you can obtain trophies

you can't obtain any trophies with the EU version BTTF ep.1

and on the JP store there's also Nobunaga's Ambition Online but the data kept corrupting on my PS3 so I don't know if you can obtain any trophies

Spartacus Legends is, as far as I know, available in every store, not just EU and NA. At least JP has it too.

And about Jetpack Joyride, I know the PSV version isn't free but the PS3 version too?

Yup, but that means only 8 trophies are achievable in the set.

^This

and on the JP store there's also Nobunaga's Ambition Online but the data kept corrupting on my PS3 so I don't know if you can obtain any trophies

Spartacus Legends is, as far as I know, available in every store, not just EU and NA. At least JP has it too.

And about Jetpack Joyride, I know the PSV version isn't free but the PS3 version too?

Yes you can earn the trophies in the EU for BTTF Ep1

About Break Quest, you start with 30 balls but if you lose them all you'll have to buy extra balls from the PSN store.. deleting the game won't work!
About The Walking Dead + Blue Toad Murder Files, you'll get the whole trophy list in your account so you can't 100% them until you buy all the other episodes.

There's a game called MLB 13: The Show - Home Run Derby Edition,

it's for free in the US store and you can 100% (only 4 trophies in total) in 5 minutes.. that's 1 bronze, 3 gold!

Edited by BuJabra89

^This

I'm not including Blue Toad or Walking Dead for the reason that only a part of the trophies are free, so you can't get the whole list without paying. If people think I should include them with an attached note despite this, I can do. What does the community think?

Nice list Ellie! I just wish there was more free stuff...

Thx kibby bbz :3 <3 <3 <3

About Break Quest, you start with 30 balls but if you lose them all you'll have to buy extra balls from the PSN store.. deleting the game won't work!

About The Walking Dead + Blue Toad Murder Files, you'll get the whole trophy list in your account so you can't 100% them until you buy all the other episodes.

There's a game called MLB 13: The Show - Home Run Derby Edition,

it's for free in the US store and you can 100% (only 4 trophies in total) in 5 minutes.. that's 1 bronze, 3 gold!

See above.

I re-checked the US PS Store, but MLB 13: The Show - Home Run Derby is no longer free.

Thought so, that's why it's not there. :)

• Like 1

There is a Chinese version of Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation, not that that or the Japanese version is playable for western players.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1510-%E6%A9%9F%E5%8B%95%E6%88%A6%E5%A3%AB%E3%82%AC%E3%83%B3%E3%83%80%E3%83%A0%E3%80%80%E3%83%90%E3%83%88%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AA%E3%83%9A%E3%83%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3

The game limits the amount of playtime a day, and you can only purchase the xp boosts / strongest suits etc if you have money on your japanese/chinese account... you can't even invite friends to boost unless you use an account from JP or China.

So if you don't have that, it takes you about 1 year to complete that game, and you will have to play it every day, 3 times a day (match tickets can ''recharge'' every 2 hours, with a maximum of 3 times a day).

Besides that, the game isn't even any good.

• Like 1

One suggestion, Spartacus trophies might be considered online since you need to be online to play. You don't need to play with other people to ge the trophies but well, I'll leave it to your consideration.

Also, awesome list, thanks for doing it.

True, it requires you to be logged to the server to play (like Tekken Revolution and Ridge Racer Driftopia).

Ridge Racer Driftopia isn't on PSN yet, but the beta already had the trophies in it.

And by the end of the year, there's 3 new F2P games by Namco (the RR I mentioned, a Soul Calibur and an Ace Combat games), all will have trophies, but from my experience Ridge Racer Driftopia at least isn't as easy as Tekken Revolution.

Also adding, Tekken Revolution require 10 days log in (start the game and quite, no need to play after getting the log in bonus), other then that it should take only a few hours of actual gameplay (2 or 3 hours to get the Gift Points needed).

There is a Chinese version of Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation, not that that or the Japanese version is playable for western players.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1510-%E6%A9%9F%E5%8B%95%E6%88%A6%E5%A3%AB%E3%82%AC%E3%83%B3%E3%83%80%E3%83%A0%E3%80%80%E3%83%90%E3%83%88%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AA%E3%83%9A%E3%83%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3

The game limits the amount of playtime a day, and you can only purchase the xp boosts / strongest suits etc if you have money on your japanese/chinese account... you can't even invite friends to boost unless you use an account from JP or China.

So if you don't have that, it takes you about 1 year to complete that game, and you will have to play it every day, 3 times a day (match tickets can ''recharge'' every 2 hours, with a maximum of 3 times a day).

Yeah I said that in my post. The game is in Chinese and it's on the Hong Kong Store. Although you can't buy exp boosts, at least in the jp version, there is a glitch where you can play limitless times. I don't know what caused it, maybe it's just because I wasn't playing in a JP account or maybe it was just a one-time thing but I was 0/3 and I had noticed that sometimes the letters in front of the PSN ID turned grey for other players and the game wouldn't start while you had such players in the lobby, but that never happened to me so I stayed in the lobby and played 2 more matches and all exp was accounted for which allows you to exploit the 25% bonus exp you get after playing 3 matches in the same day. And the game isn't that bad.

Pie, if you're only adding games of which you can obtain 100% without paying then forget about Pinballistik since there are dlc trophies. Oh and two more things: Tekken Revolution is also on the JP store and there are no free games in Germany in case you want to put that somewhere, though German people already know about it and no one creates a german account in order to have an EU account. :lol:

Edited by dio234424642

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1510-機動戦士ガンダム バトルオペレーション

That's interesting, updated the time estimate. I'm not sure how to format two of the same game that stack - any suggestions from anyone?

Sam and Max The Devil's Playhouse Episode 1 ??   is this for US store or EU?  I search for it in the US store and didn't find it...

It's definitely there, use the search function. If you can't find it in the US store, use the EU store.

One suggestion, Spartacus trophies might be considered online since you need to be online to play. You don't need to play with other people to ge the trophies but well, I'll leave it to your consideration.

Also, awesome list, thanks for doing it.

Made a note of this, and no problem, glad it's useful! :)

True, it requires you to be logged to the server to play (like Tekken Revolution and Ridge Racer Driftopia).

Ridge Racer Driftopia isn't on PSN yet, but the beta already had the trophies in it.

And by the end of the year, there's 3 new F2P games by Namco (the RR I mentioned, a Soul Calibur and an Ace Combat games), all will have trophies, but from my experience Ridge Racer Driftopia at least isn't as easy as Tekken Revolution.

Also adding, Tekken Revolution require 10 days log in (start the game and quite, no need to play after getting the log in bonus), other then that it should take only a few hours of actual gameplay (2 or 3 hours to get the Gift Points needed).

Oooh, new F2P games! Someone will have to poke me and remind me to update the list when these come out.

Yeah I said that in my post. The game is in Chinese and it's on the Hong Kong Store. Although you can't buy exp boosts, at least in the jp version, there is a glitch where you can play limitless times. I don't know what caused it, maybe it's just because I wasn't playing in a JP account or maybe it was just a one-time thing but I was 0/3 and I had noticed that sometimes the letters in front of the PSN ID turned grey for other players and the game wouldn't start while you had such players in the lobby, but that never happened to me so I stayed in the lobby and played 2 more matches and all exp was accounted for which allows you to exploit the 25% bonus exp you get after playing 3 matches in the same day. And the game isn't that bad.

Pie, if you're only adding games of which you can obtain 100% without paying then forget about Pinballistik since there are dlc trophies. Oh and two more things: Tekken Revolution is also on the JP store and there are no free games in Germany in case you want to put that somewhere, though German people already know about it and no one creates a german account in order to have an EU account. :lol:

Using a glitch to power through sounds better than 3 games a year. After having just finished Treasures of Montezuma Blitz this morning I'm kind of sick of that sort of timed stuff. Added JP to Tekken's regions, and made a slightly comedic note about Germany in the FAQ. :)