One of the worst games ever...

shadowTECnology

I understand that the game is $5; but holy sh**.  I have never played a car racing/destruction game so bad, that I actually got nauseous and dizzy as hell playing this for the 20-30 minutes to get this platinum.  The controls are super tank heavy and the boost takes what feels like eternity to activate, or even see that it is active.  Both of these issues makes this game not fun at all...  The game is just bad!

Want an easy, cheap PSN platinum to obtain, sure this game is for you.  Want to possibly feel sick after doing so, this game is also for you. 

Don't drink before playing this game ?

Edited by shadowTECnology
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

It’s definitely not the greatest game, but you should try Car Mayhem. That is 1000 fold worse. Conception Destruction was at least playable.

Haha, no thank you ?.  I had more than enough motion sickness to last for awhile.  I had to rest for the last hour just to feel better.  Good thing I had some Dramamine.

Edited by shadowTECnology

I agree with Crabby-san, for the short length of time spent with the game I found it rather enjoyable and more than satisfactory for the price I had paid in a sale. 

Obviously didn't go in with the highest of expectations for a game that cost less than my daily coffee.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...