DFuzed

Bream river spawns?

8 posts in this topic

Anyone know where Bream are located on the rivers? One of the latest patches made it impossible to find on the coast and it's all I need for plat.

Well I found a bream. Or I think I did because the fish was glitched. It was literally flying overhead and ontop of my boat fml.

Double post

Edited by DFuzed
Double post

Ok found one spawn point finally, on the Isle of Wiht in Hamtundcire. The best way I can describe where it is that it's SW from the island's pier. On the map, fully zoomed in, is a road running perpendicular to the shore that forms an 'X' with a river. On the upper left of the X is a small inlet that looks like a notch on the island. The spawn point is North-Northwest of there and will need a boat.

Alternatively, it is roughly 500 meters from the Isle of Wiht marker, 1000 meters from the Hamtum Blockade and 800 meters from the Werham marker; I don't have any other options for markers that were closer than those.

many guides show where they are, usually most point to the port at south Cent territory. Bream seems to be really glitchy, same for me. I had to stand fishing in the water for like 10 minutes and eventually it triggered a spawn

I mean took me 122 hours to full clear everything, but to have 3 hoard maps not have anything at the spot to lock me out of a platinum was complete bs.

Ok, I can't find any bream... every mentioned location from powerpyx, YouTube and other players: no bream for me...I hate fishing! 

Edited by martolod85

This fish, Bream, is bugged af, just leave the animus and join again until u can catch it, it worked for me right now and got the trophy.