Question about the Platinum Walkthrough (Minor Spoilers)

Yuber6969

I just finished Kanji's castle. I have been following the platinum walkthrough on this website, and it says to bring a Jester Persona when hanging out with Adachi. I am unable to do this because I am level 19 and the lowest level Jester Persona that I can create via fusion is level 20.

How much room for error does the walkthrough have? The P5 platinum walkthrough had several "free" days near the end of the game that allowed you to catch up on social links if necessary. Does this guide do the same? I'm afraid to check because I'm trying to avoid spoilers. I'd really hate to have to go back to the beginning.

Thanks in advance.

6 hours ago, Venocide said:

Hi, I'm the creator of the guide :) Unfortunately you do need to be level 20 when coming out of Kanji's dungeon for the Jester Persona, I should've pointed that out in my guide. There are 11 free days at the end of the game to catch up with social links, but you won't be able to level up Adachi's social link during this time.

I thought someone would've pointed that out by now tbh I'll edit the guide now. 

In that case, would the following strategy work?

On the days that I'm supposed to hang out with another character, hang out with Adachi instead (until I can level up in the next dungeon) so that I can catch up on his social link. Then, use the free days to catch up on the other character's social link.

Are there any other characters who's social links can't be leveled later in the game?

Btw thanks for the great guide!

Edited by yuber1234
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, yuber1234 said:

In that case, would the following strategy work?

On the days that I'm supposed to hang out with another character, hang out with Adachi instead (until I can level up in the next dungeon) so that I can catch up on his social link. Then, use the free days to catch up on the other character's social link.

Are there any other characters who's social links can't be leveled later in the game?

Btw thanks for the great guide!

That should work, I'll leave a list below of dates where you're able to hang out with Adachi:

May: 13(F), 20 (F), 23(M), 25(W) 27(F), 30(M)

June: 5(Sun), 10(F), 11(Sat), 15(W)(Night only), 26(Sun), 28(Tue) 

July: 2(sat), 4(M), 5(Tue), 12(Tue), 14(Thu), 24(Sun), 25(M)

August: 23(Tue), 25(Thu)    

September: 1(Sat), 19(M), 20(Tue), 21(W), 23(F), 24(Sat), 27(Tue), 30(F)|

October: 6(Thu), 12(W), 21(F), 24(M), 26(W)

November: 1(Tue)

Make sure you don't skip Marie's social link, you'll need to max hers out by the end of the year, I'd recommend skipping any of the side characters in favour of Adachi since they don't matter as much. If you have any other questions feel free to DM me, and thanks for the compliment :) 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Venocide said:

That should work, I'll leave a list below of dates where you're able to hang out with Adachi:

May: 13(F), 20 (F), 23(M), 25(W) 27(F), 30(M)

June: 5(Sun), 10(F), 11(Sat), 15(W)(Night only), 26(Sun), 28(Tue) 

July: 2(sat), 4(M), 5(Tue), 12(Tue), 14(Thu), 24(Sun), 25(M)

August: 23(Tue), 25(Thu)    

September: 1(Sat), 19(M), 20(Tue), 21(W), 23(F), 24(Sat), 27(Tue), 30(F)|

October: 6(Thu), 12(W), 21(F), 24(M), 26(W)

November: 1(Tue)

Make sure you don't skip Marie's social link, you'll need to max hers out by the end of the year, I'd recommend skipping any of the side characters in favour of Adachi since they don't matter as much. If you have any other questions feel free to DM me, and thanks for the compliment :) 

Thank you!

• 8 months later...

I have a quick question. I am on NG++ just to do the social ranks and finish the Compendium. For the nights to read books and build traits if there are other things in town like other Character for social ranks is it okay to do those then too? Or just follow the guide by the book to be safe 

26 minutes ago, KILLIN_REVOLVER said:

I have a quick question. I am on NG++ just to do the social ranks and finish the Compendium. For the nights to read books and build traits if there are other things in town like other Character for social ranks is it okay to do those then too? Or just follow the guide by the book to be safe 

I usually do just that, just keep track on what you are fast-forwarding.

Remember that with max social stats, you get probably 20+ free days on top of whatever was left on a fresh playthrough.