XP is ridiculous.

Cynical_Hunter

17 minutes ago, Cynical_Hunter said:

So. I can confirm that the max xp you can get to yourself (not weapons) is 625 MAX. 

So basically while your level gets higher, the amount of xp that u get is always 625xp. So why would i even bother getting 1stplace or second if the difference is by 25xp?

I'm level 16 right now and it requires 4.600xp to level up. Holy moly huh? It gets boring.

I got 44 kills/8 deaths and i was expecting a higher reward but just got 625 exp

THIS IS ALL MODES.

Sorry for the "big text". 

Stay safe.

It's a really fun game atm but I decided to play it on my alt account because I know I wouldn't be dedicated enough to go through the grind as it would get really repetitive later. Levelling up weapons seems like the biggest issue. The sentry turret launcher would take ages to level up.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Flubberwunked said:

It's a really fun game atm but I decided to play it on my alt account because I know I wouldn't be dedicated enough to go through the grind as it would get really repetitive later. Levelling up weapons seems like the biggest issue. The sentry turret launcher would take ages to level up.

Definitely a fun game, but as you said, it will get repetitive.

Ur right on the money, sentry gun and shield for me are the hardest . My only level 2 guns still, rest is level 3-9

Edited by Cynical_Hunter
  • Like 3

It is a really fun game but yeah, as you said, it's getting repetitive. I'm level 20 now and my sentry and shield are now close to level 4 while the others are level 7-10. I guess I'll take a break after hitting level 25 and hope for some events or new stuff to get added for some variety in the gameplay.

btw: I went afk for 8min in one game while holding the sentry launcher, just to see how much weapon xp you would get doing it this way. Not worth it, you will not even get 200xp for that

Edited by DaaneS97
  • Like 1

I found a good way to level up the sentry gun (other weapons too, but as you said sentry gun is the worst one to level up).

Start playing the last worm standing and try to find the sentry gun (or any other gun you prefer) and then just hold it in your hand and try to hide from enemies (you can try to kill/damage enemies, but especially with the sentry gun it is hard).

You get 500xp just for holding the gun in your hand if you hold it long enough.

Haven't figured out the exact amount of time needed, but you get xp way faster than in deathmatch (i'd say 1-3 minutes gets max xp propably). Hope this helps you guys. Happy grinding ?

Edited by prosandude69
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, prosandude69 said:

I found a good way to level up the sentry gun (other weapons too, but as you said sentry gun is the worst one to level up).

Start playing the last worm standing and try to find the sentry gun (or any other gun you prefer) and then just hold it in your hand and try to hide from enemies (you can try to kill/damage enemies, but especially with the sentry gun it is hard).

Haven't figured out the exact amount of time needed, but you get xp way faster than in deathmatch (i'd say 1-3 minutes gets max xp propably). Hope this helps you guys. Happy grinding ?

Just tried it out and I can confirm it, this works well and is probably the best way to farm weapons xp at the moment. Just gotta be lucky to find the gun you need at the beginning

31 minutes ago, prosandude69 said:

I found a good way 

1 hour ago, DaaneS97 said:

btw: I went afk for 8min in one game while holding the sentry launcher, just to see how much weapon xp you would get doing it this way. Not worth it, you will not even get 200xp for that

Hi, arent you guys saying the same thing with opposing results? ? ill try the holding gun method for sentry and shield because those are the only guns of mine that are still level 1

14 minutes ago, Firefox_32 said:

Hi, arent you guys saying the same thing with opposing results? 1f605.png ill try the holding gun method for sentry and shield because those are the only guns of mine that are still level 1

Sorry I forgot to mention that it doesn't work in Deathmatch. It works for Last Worm Standing, you will get 500xp at around 3min.

The bonus xp for just holding a weapon is increased by a lot in last worm standing

Edited by DaaneS97
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, prosandude69 said:

That will help for sure. Nice find, will make things much easier for leveling guns up

1 hour ago, DaaneS97 said:

It is a really fun game but yeah, as you said, it's getting repetitive. I'm level 20 now and my sentry and shield are now close to level 4 while the others are level 7-10. I guess I'll take a break after hitting level 25 and hope for some events or new stuff to get added for some variety in the gameplay.

Damn, i think i will do the same and stop at level 25 for a while.

I will wait for another mode to come in. 

In the stats options there is a game mode called the lab.

I Wonder what that is

I reached out to the developers on reddit and they said that they are open to changing the amount of XP or having XP events, but they want to see how fast people are levelling up first. I suppose from their perspective it’s the barely released but from ours, we are trying to get the platinum ASAP 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, N1NJ4_V4MP1R3 said:

I reached out to the developers on reddit and they said that they are open to changing the amount of XP or having XP events, but they want to see how fast people are levelling up first. I suppose from their perspective it’s the barely released but from ours, we are trying to get the platinum ASAP 

Yeah, it's understandable the devs don't want people finishing up their game too quickly, or even maxing out too quickly for those more dedicated players. 

The exp system they've got in place is kind of weird though.. 

1 hour ago, N1NJ4_V4MP1R3 said:

Stop contacting the Developers for minor reasons. Hundreds of comments in different games tell about it, how they contacted the Developers for nothing. The only thing they will change is to reduce the amount of Weapon-Exp we receive in Last Worm Standing Mode.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Stop contacting the Developers for minor reasons. Hundreds of comments in different games tell about it, how they contacted the Developers for nothing. The only thing they will change is to reduce the amount of Weapon-Exp we receive in Last Worm Standing Mode.

Chill the beans; it was a reddit AMA :D 

• Like 2

Leveling XP is slow but steady, i believe its fair but would appreciate double XP weekends or extra XP from challanges.

Weapon XP however will be a pain. Im player level 9 and have less than 500 XP in the shield and sheep launcher. I do believe those weapons XP-requirements should be less or it could be possible to get XP in (unused) weapons somehow.

17 minutes ago, Joepelus said:

Leveling XP is slow but steady, i believe its fair but would appreciate double XP weekends or extra XP from challanges.

Weapon XP however will be a pain. Im player level 9 and have less than 500 XP in the shield and sheep launcher. I do believe those weapons XP-requirements should be less or it could be possible to get XP in (unused) weapons somehow.

It seems like the weapons trophy isn't as grindy as the level 50 one since some people already have that trophy without hitting lvl 50. I'm only player level 28 while my lowest weapons are already at lvl 7 and I'm pretty sure that I'll get them to 10 way before I reach player level 50. I might add that I don't really farm weapons xp but I do play a lot of Last Worm Standing so this might be different for people who only play Deathmatch as you get less xp there

18 minutes ago, DaaneS97 said:

It seems like the weapons trophy isn't as grindy as the level 50 one since some people already have that trophy without hitting lvl 50. I'm only player level 28 while my lowest weapons are already at lvl 7 and I'm pretty sure that I'll get them to 10 way before I reach player level 50. I might add that I don't really farm weapons xp but I do play a lot of Last Worm Standing so this might be different for people who only play Deathmatch as you get less xp there

yeah if you really go for the lvl 10 weapons you will get the trophy around level 30, but you will get it before lvl 50 if you just casually play with them and actually picking them up when you see. im lvl 34 and got sentry lvl 8 and shield lvl 7. the other weapons are already max lvl

41 minutes ago, jelkeh11 said:

yeah if you really go for the lvl 10 weapons you will get the trophy around level 30, but you will get it before lvl 50 if you just casually play with them and actually picking them up when you see. im lvl 34 and got sentry lvl 8 and shield lvl 7. the other weapons are already max lvl

Just wondering do you play deathmatch or one of the last worm standing gamemodes?