Servers possibly shutting down in March 2021

mcnichoj

I remember this was a PS Plus title long time ago. I will likely do the PS3 version only since it wasn't cross-buy when i claimed it on PS Plus. And the Vita version doesn't seem to worth the efford, especially that high price tag. Probably after the Vanilla version of Shadow Of Mordor i will likely start the MP of Frozen Synapse Prime.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/18/2021 at 9:34 AM, GoosefacedKillah said:

Is there a specific time of day/day of the week when the servers aren't so spotty? I've been trying to get this going a few times now and there's never any options available in the multiplayer menu.

Same here. I've been hesitant about doing this one because I can't seem to connect to any options in the multiplayer menu.

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Servers are currently working, but... Funny, totally not in the mood to chase an UR plat which will "die" tomorrow:

The MP can be done in like 20-30 minutes if the servers are up.  I woudnt risk it as the servers go up and down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

Servers are currently working, but... Funny, totally not in the mood to chase an UR plat which will "die" tomorrow:

Yeah, I would not risk starting it now. I did it months ago so there was no stress, not worth it now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JNSpradlin said:

The MP can be done in like 20-30 minutes if the servers are up.  I woudnt risk it as the servers go up and down.

OK, I have to thank You for encouraging me :D. All MP done in ~1h :D

39 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Yeah, I would not risk starting it now. I did it months ago so there was no stress, not worth it now.

At least I had some adrenaline with it :]. MP Done :D.

• Like 2